PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee $114,177 Since Nov 1

RonPaulCentral
11-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Heck, we so that in an hour no? :D

EvilEngineer
11-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Half an hour at our current rate. Though we should really stop caring too much about Huckabee.. we give him too much tag-a-long fame by caring.

RonPaulCentral
11-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Half an hour at our current rate. Though we should really stop caring too much about Huckabee.. we give him too much tag-a-long fame by caring.

Oh I don't care about him --- I was just in the mood for a laugh.

davidhperry
11-05-2007, 02:26 PM
Pointing a laughing at them is not a good idea - we should be humble about this stuff.

ronpaulitician
11-05-2007, 02:27 PM
I'd rather have people donate to Huckabee than to Giuliani, Romney and McCain.

As Huckabee supports the Iraq War, and as long as he stays in the race, let voters that are in support of the war divide their resources among their pro-war candidates.

runderwo
11-05-2007, 02:29 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=31625

DJ RP
11-05-2007, 02:29 PM
We shouldn't point and laugh too much. It's not too endearing to those supporters we want to win over, and if we take away today's fundraising we didn't raise much more than that nov 1st through to the 4th.

This Drive though has worked out incredibly well, very inspiring!!!

LibertyEagle
11-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Pointing a laughing at them is not a good idea - we should be humble about this stuff.

+1

Please don't be doing this mocking of Huckabee's fundraising. Imagine what it would do to us, if we saw another candidate mocking us on fundraising? It would make us go all out, right? Do you really want to encourage them to do that?

JMann
11-05-2007, 02:30 PM
I'd rather have people donate to Huckabee than to Giuliani, Romney and McCain.

As Huckabee supports the Iraq War, and as long as he stays in the race, let voters that are in support of the war divide their resources among their pro-war candidates.

I'm not sure his supporters support the war. I'm sure some do and some don't. Since Americans haven't really directly felt the impact of this war to any large degree the issue really isn't that important to a lot of people. I don't think I've had anyone I know even mention the war in 2 or 3 years. A popular topic here and on the news but I think most people could care less either way but this isn't any different than most any issue. People just don't care.

Abobo
11-05-2007, 02:31 PM

No. Ron Paul should be humble, but the we, the revolutionaries, should be proud of how incredibly huge, organized and powerful we are.

We need to remind ourself that we aren't going to stop until all other campaigns bow down to us in total fear. MWHA HA HA HA! :D

RonPaulCentral
11-05-2007, 02:31 PM
+1

Please don't do this. Imagine what it would do to us, if we saw another candidate mocking us on fundraising? It would make us go all out, right? Do you really want to encourage them to do that?

Hey last time I check this is OUR SITE not a Huckabee site. There is nothing wrong with being proud of our efforts.

kevman657
11-05-2007, 02:32 PM
MOD PLEASE DELETE. We want NO NEGATIVITY associated with this event. We want RP to beat everyone, not just Huck...

JaylieWoW
11-05-2007, 02:33 PM
I also would say recall the words of whom we support by only substituting a few words for relevance....

"what would we say if Huck's Army was doing this to us... we have to think about how what we do affects others."

And don't give me any garbage about it being posted here rather than on Huck's forums, I believe we are all well aware of how they watch and try to follow our example.

RonPaulCentral
11-05-2007, 02:33 PM
MOD PLEASE DELETE. We want NO NEGATIVITY associated with this event. We want RP to beat everyone, not just Huck...

I guess every gets freedom of speech here but me?

Zydeco
11-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Be nice. I know Huckabee has been saying some rude things about Ron lately but there's no reason to piss off his supporters.

zumajoe
As much as I disagree with Huckabee- give him the respect. He's not the one on stage during the debates snickering at Ron Paul, and he always gives him direct attention while Ron Paul is speaking..and from what i've seen, he addresses Paul in a dignified manner.

MGreen
Leave Huckabee alone!!

zumajoe
11-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Be nice. I know Huckabee has been saying some rude things about Ron lately but there's no reason to piss off his supporters.

Haven't heard this stuff, maybe my last post is a bit off. In any manner- let's be above everyone else.

quickmike
No. Ron Paul should be humble, but the we, the revolutionaries, should be proud of how incredibly huge, organized and powerful we are.

We need to remind ourself that we aren't going to stop until all other campaigns bow down to us in total fear. MWHA HA HA HA! :D

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.sutv.org/zod-sticker.gif&usg=AFQjCNEhVFGp87o8t3Ao5E4FVc33u2taoA

RonPaulCentral
I Was Just Talking About The Fucking Fundraising Comparison!!!!! Fuck....

Abobo
11-05-2007, 02:37 PM

Don't get too worked up. The trolls are just sad that they don't really have anything to complain about today. :)

JaylieWoW
11-05-2007, 02:39 PM

I can see and understand your consternation... all of us have said things we thought was humorous before that upon retrospect were revealed to be perhaps unthoughtful.

I would tell you a humdinger I said one time but it is far too shaming to admit. :rolleyes:

steph3n
11-05-2007, 02:41 PM
I applaud huckabee for doing realtime figures, and encourage all candidates to do this, transparency in government is an important goal.

Paulitician
11-05-2007, 02:42 PM
I remeber half way through October, I went to Huckabee's site only to find he had only raised 50k! It was hilarious to no end. I couldn't stop myself from laughing for minutes. He has a goal for 2 mil this month alone, with only 100k in 1/4 of the time. LOL, aint gonna happen Huck.

RonPaulFever
11-05-2007, 02:44 PM
I guess every gets freedom of speech here but me?

Freedom of speech is not a license to be an asshole.

Paulitician
11-05-2007, 02:46 PM
I'm with RonPaulCentral on this one!

*Points and laughs again at Huckabee*

zumajoe
11-05-2007, 02:46 PM
You can say what you want, we're just giving you pointers. The better we look in these forums, the less of a chance the outside world can attack Ron Paul for things the supporters say. If you've noticed, they will twist ANYTHING and blow it way out of proportion. (Way worse than what you see us doing in here)

enjerth
11-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Actually, I believe it is. You'll just be speaking freely, alone.

LibertyEagle
11-05-2007, 02:48 PM

+1

Paulitician
11-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Who cares, nothing restricts him from being an asshole either, not that he is one.

Look at Hucakbee crash and burn! lololololololol

me3
11-05-2007, 02:51 PM
WWRPD? (http://www.wwrpd.org)

LibertyEagle
11-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Well, maybe because it reflects badly on the campaign?

Paulitician
11-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Well, maybe it's one thread out of hundreds just today! I'm in a celebrating mood, I really don't care... *throws confetti*

Gimme Some Truth
11-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Hey last time I check this is OUR SITE not a Huckabee site. There is nothing wrong with being proud of our efforts.

There's a difference between Pride and Arrogance

Ncturnal
11-05-2007, 04:37 PM

Exactly! Every right comes with responsibilities. It's always better to take the high road and be the better person.

jason43
11-06-2007, 06:10 AM
I actually heard the Huckster say in an interview that he doesn't think that it is in this countries best interest to "nation build" or "spread democracy"... I think that huck is starting to change his tune. (I heard the interview on POTUS 08 on XM Radio)

He might actually become an ally if he keeps toning back his rhetoric on foreign policy because right now he seems to be coming up as the social conservatives choice.

Reagan put together a partnership between libertarianism and social conservatism and that is why he won. The social conservatives and former leftists have since taken over the party and pushed us out... but we still need them, votes wise.

Either way, Huck is 1000000x better than Giuliani, Romney, or McCain.