PDA

View Full Version : Texas School Teacher calls San Antonio Tea Party President a Nazi

wannaberocker
09-26-2011, 04:28 PM
So this was this was captured on September 20th, 2011 at a discussion panel concerning the DREAM Act. School Teacher Jonathan Bryant came to the event with his students to question the Tea Party folks. When Mr Bryant didnt get an answer he liked he went to the old leftist playbook and called San Antonio Tea Party President George Rodriguez a Nazi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9qVmw6iknc

I think Mr Bryant prob thought of calling Mr Rodriguez a "Racist" but decided that because Rodriguez is not a very Irish, English or German of a name. It would be better to just call him a Nazi. But im just speculating BTW.

Carole
09-26-2011, 05:39 PM
Once again, rather than debate on the facts and principles, this teacher resorts to argument destroying name calling and shows he knew he was going to name call before he asked the question. Regardless of the answer to his question. Shame on him. Is this what passes for a teacher now?

eduardo89
09-26-2011, 06:46 PM
I wonder if he could be sued for libel?

Edit: its slander, not libel, since it was spoken and not written.

Brooklyn Red Leg
09-26-2011, 08:21 PM
Well, whatever they are, kinda stupid to call them Nazi's. Last time I checked, they're not advocating having them rounded up and put into a special ghetto before being shipped to a concentration camp. Deportation =/= Concentration Camp. And I say this as someone that thinks our 'borders' should end at the fence line to our own property.

Rael
09-26-2011, 08:36 PM
I wonder if he could be sued for libel?

Edit: its slander, not libel, since it was spoken and not written.

Can he prove that he was damaged by the comment? Probably not.

wannaberocker
09-27-2011, 11:16 AM
Sad thing is this is the sort of teachers that fill the young brains with leftist BS from an early age.

oyarde
09-27-2011, 11:25 AM
Can he prove that he was damaged by the comment? Probably not. Meh , I dunno , I could probably do that for him :)

123tim
09-27-2011, 01:33 PM
A cut and paste of one of the comments found below the video on the youtube website:

Mr. Bryant is an AMAZING TEACHER! He's teaching ME and my fellow classmates the way of politics. He's teaching us the way the Gov works after all he is a GOV and ECON teacher! He's speaking up for what he believes in and defending his students like if we were his own children. The whole story is not being shown. It didn't show how students were attacked after the debate. It didn't show how rude they were when a student went up and tried to voice his opinion. But that's politics right?
ThePurplerocket2012 4 days ago 3

AuH20
09-27-2011, 02:25 PM
A cut and paste of one of the comments found below the video on the youtube website:

Here's the problem. You have parents in name only, handing off impressionable kids to collectivist academics like this. This is a battle we can't win since we're so over-matched at every front.

AuH20
09-27-2011, 02:27 PM
George Rodriguez. What a Nazi name.

wannaberocker
09-27-2011, 02:41 PM

Im willing to bet this ECON teacher dosnt know shit about Economics. Im willing to bet his economic understanding is based on three world, Stimulus, more stimulus and Higher taxes.

AuH20
09-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Im willing to bet this ECON teacher dosnt know shit about Economics. Im willing to bet his economic understanding is based on three world, Stimulus, more stimulus and Higher taxes.

I bet a picture of Paul Krugman is hanging on the wall of his office. Let's break some windows and create GDP! LOL

ItsTime
09-27-2011, 02:49 PM
So has the teacher been fired for "conduct not becoming of a teacher?"

AuH20
09-27-2011, 02:49 PM
So has the teacher been fired for "conduct not becoming of a teacher?"

I think he has been promoted. (snark)