PDA

View Full Version : Ellen Degeneres - NOT Nov 5th

Hurricane Bruiser
11-05-2007, 02:04 PM
From my wife:

"Ellen Degenerous has had two or three of the dems on her show. and she keeps saying that she's inviting the repubs too, but no one has shown up."

I wonder if Ron Paul has responded to this? Tons of people watch Ellen and she is funny.

Adamsa
11-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Yeah a couple of us have e-mailed on her web site to ask she get Ron on there.

Hurricane Bruiser
11-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Maybe an email to HQ is in order?

michaelwise
11-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Only one condition, Ron Paul is not forced to dance for her. We don't need an embarrassing moment like what happened with Obama.

Danny Molina
11-05-2007, 02:11 PM
I wonder if this would hurt him with religious voters.

murrayrothbard
11-05-2007, 02:14 PM
I wonder if this would hurt him with religious voters.

I'm thinking that anyone that would be so offended as to not vote for Ron because he went on Ellen's show, wasn't really going to vote for him anyways

JaylieWoW
11-05-2007, 02:26 PM
Even though I don't really know anything personally about Ellen, other than what the "media" reports, I have ALWAYS had this gut feeling that she is a really honest and true to herself type person. I've always admired her brand of comedy.

I caught a clip of that show where she broke down crying about returning a dog to a family. (Click HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9IeL8lx9lg) to see the YouTube). That wasn't scripted or fake, that was real emotion coming through from someone who obviously shares my biggest fault, a deep forgiving generous heart.

Heck, I wouldn't even be the slightest bit ashamed if Ron broke down and did a little jig! It's all for fun anyway. I would suggest anyone who criticized Obama is lacking a fun and happy side that they really need to get in touch with!

Yeah, I'm gonna email Ellen for sure!