PDA

View Full Version : Official Nevada Campaign Introduction

SteveBierfeldt
09-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Good afternoon all,

Steve Bierfeldt here. I've had the fortune of speaking with many of you over the past few months as the State Director for Ron Paul's campaign in Iowa.
With the Straw Poll ending, and some national and regional staff moving a bit, I was tasked with the job of State Director of Nevada.

Just as I did back in May, I'd like to again introduce myself for those on these forums and especially for those living in Nevada. I'm honored to be a
part of the Nevada Campaign and looking forward to success.

For starters, we have a dedicated website setup for the state campaign and for all supporters and volunteers in Nevada.

RonPaulNevada.com (http://ronpaulnevada.com/)

You'll be able to sign up to volunteer, get involved and receive updates from us.

The website also has a full calendar of Nevada events,

Right now we have two initial projects that we need help on.

1. If you live in Nevada, help us by become a "Precinct Patriot." These volunteers will help us coordinate efforts in their precincts and identify Ron Paul ssupporters. They will have access to our custom built, state of the art Nevada campaign database as well.

2. Even if you don't live in Nevada, you can "like" our Nevada for Ron Paul 2012 facebook page. Please click here. (http://www.facebook.com/RP2012NV) Though the state efforts just began, we already have over 400 fans on facebook. Our goal is to reach 500 by the end of the week. Will you help us out?

Thank you all again for your support. If you live in Nevada, please contact us via the Nevada website, www.RonPaulNevada.com or call our office at 702.900.2520

bluesc
09-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Thanks Steve :)

Very impressed with what you did in Iowa. Nevada is a good state for Ron, so we're all glad you're in charge there. I liked the page.

Good luck!

IndianaPolitico
09-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Congrats on your new position! I can't wait to see the progress in Nevada!

orenbus
09-26-2011, 03:54 PM
Keep up the good work and thanks for posting here and giving us the heads up. :)

FluxCapacitor
09-26-2011, 04:50 PM
Great news, Steve!

I hope you'll check back here if you need help with anything in particular.

harikaried
09-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Anything for people in California to help out with? I'm in the SF Bay Area.

The Key Master
09-26-2011, 05:13 PM
Steve Bierfeldt = Rambo.

thehighwaymanq
09-26-2011, 10:51 PM
BUMP! Awesome.

Ready to win Nevada! Great job Steve!

sailingaway
09-26-2011, 11:11 PM
bump!