PDA

View Full Version : Maxine Waters: Obama Unfairly Singled Out the Black Caucus as... Complainers

FrankRep
09-26-2011, 02:36 PM
The Blaze: Maxine Waters Complains that Obama Unfairly Singled Out the CBC as…Complainers (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/maxine-waters-complains-that-obama-unfairly-singled-out-the-cbc-as-complainers/)

The Hill: Rep. Waters: Obama has unfairly singled out African-Americans as 'complainers' (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/183815-rep-waters-suprised-obama-told-the-african-american-community-not-to-complain)

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) on Monday said that President Obama had unfairly singled out African-Americans and characterized them as complainers over the weekend.

The Blaze
September 26, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd5ZnSOYUkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJaDSuwOviQ

specsaregood
09-26-2011, 02:39 PM
sounds like obama is a racist, he must be a tea party member.

LibertyEagle
09-26-2011, 02:41 PM
I cannot stand that woman.

Danke
09-26-2011, 02:42 PM
sounds like obama is a racist, ...

It's the bad half.

FrankRep
09-26-2011, 02:43 PM

Flashback:

Rep. Maxine Waters: Socialize the Oil Industry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrA9zj94NuU&feature=related

specsaregood
09-26-2011, 02:43 PM
It's the bad half.

ah, a mr. hyde type situation.

LibertyEagle
09-26-2011, 02:46 PM
Flashback:

Rep. Maxine Waters: Socialize the Oil Industry!

Yeah, that is one of the reasons I cannot stand her. lol.

Did you watch that 1st video in the OP? Special rights for groups out the kazoo. Dr. Paul is so right that there should be no such thing as group rights; the only thing that should exist are individual rights.

VBRonPaulFan
09-26-2011, 04:02 PM
hahahahaha she is so goddamn stupid. Obama called my group complainers, I don't like it so i'm going to complain about it.... rofl.

outspoken
09-26-2011, 04:22 PM
The woman should probably be in jail if we knew went on behind the scenes with her hubby's bank... If she was smart she'd shut her trap and try to fly under the radar. If I was black I would be appalled at the people black choose as leaders. I'm upset enough about our white leaders we send to DC. At some point, hopefully we really won't care about skin color... Ron Paul is light years ahead on that front.

Sola_Fide
09-26-2011, 04:42 PM
My oh my....no wonder we are in the predicament we are in with people like that making decisions over us...

Imaginos
09-26-2011, 05:53 PM
She's the most hardcore racist I ever heard of.
She is the perfect example that why it's a bad idea to have an Affirmative Action.
There's no way a person like that gains the status that she currently has without AA.
Abolish AA!

ClayTrainor
09-26-2011, 06:34 PM
I've literally had nightmares about this woman. She scares the crap out of me more than any politician out there.

ForLiberty2012
09-26-2011, 06:45 PM
After all, he is white

Revolution9
09-26-2011, 06:46 PM
hahahahaha she is so goddamn stupid. Obama called my group complainers, I don't like it so i'm going to complain about it.... rofl.

What he said except I up the ante and call her a whining and vaccuously abderitic drooldonkey.

Rev9

Feeding the Abscess
09-26-2011, 06:49 PM
One on hand, I don't know why African-Americans put up with Obama. He's not "one of them"; dude isn't descended from slaves.

On the other, it's pretty funny to see the infighting as the Messiah loses his luster.

ItsTime
09-26-2011, 07:02 PM
So she is complaining about being called a complainer?

BlackTerrel
09-26-2011, 10:11 PM
She's the most hardcore racist I ever heard of.

I doubt that.

She is the perfect example that why it's a bad idea to have an Affirmative Action.
There's no way a person like that gains the status that she currently has without AA.
Abolish AA!

What does she have to do with affirmative action?

Rael
09-26-2011, 10:17 PM
I doubt that.

What does she have to do with affirmative action?

Many blacks in public office come from gerrymandered districts, I assume this is what he is referring to.

Mel Watt is a prime example.

Ronulus
09-26-2011, 10:17 PM
I know that in the past blacks have been treated poorly in this country. However in the current situation the government is shitting all over the people of all ethnicity. Maxine Waters should stand up for the liberty of all individuals in this country and not just one group.

BlackTerrel
09-26-2011, 10:28 PM
Many blacks in public office come from gerrymandered districts, I assume this is what he is referring to.

I doubt it. Imaginos has his own issues.

What does this have to do with Affirmative Action?

(for the record I don't like Maxine Waters at all and find her incredibly annoying).

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 08:54 AM

Maybe so. But I wish you could look past your dislike for Waters and the CBC long enough to see what's going on and the political opportunity for us. The CBC was originally against TARP and only voted for it after a personal appeal by then candidate Obama. They did so on the belief that life would get better for voters in their districts. Instead life has gotten measurably worse. Sure Obama's thrown a lot of bad money after good in the form of "stimulus" packages, as did George W. Bush before him. But none of these measures actually fix anything because none address what's really wrong with the economy. The message to the Maxine Waters of the world (or rather to her voters, since she probably isn't going to listen) should be I feel your pain, but the politicians who want to just give you morphine aren't fixing your problem. Let's look for more sensible solutions together. Obama's approval among blacks is at an all time low. That's the opportunity.

FrankRep
09-27-2011, 09:00 AM
Maybe so. But I wish you could look past your dislike for Waters and the CBC long enough to see what's going on and the political opportunity for us.

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) Named One of the Most Corrupt Members of Congress (http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110920005493/en/Rep.-Maxine-Waters-D-CA-Named-Corrupt-Members)

Business Wire / Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW)
September 20, 2011

Just sayin'

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 09:01 AM

Right. Cause what we need right now is more Lindsay Grahams and Joe Lieberman's in office. :rolleyes: Gerrymandered districts have nothing to do with AA. In fact the original purpose of gerrymandering was to keep blacks out of office. There are a lot of white politicians that are as bad or worse then Waters on many issues. Don't get side tracked by this racial crap. Focus on the opportunity (there's a growing rift between Obama and his base), look for was to capitalize on the opportunity (point out alternative solutions to the problems his base faces) and jump on the opportunity (reach out to disaffected groups instead of hating on them).

FrankRep
09-27-2011, 09:03 AM
Maxine Waters is still a diehard Obama fan.

Maxine Waters: Republicans 'Eat Obama's Food, Drink His Beer and Leave, Then They Go and ...' (http://nation.foxnews.com/maxine-waters/2011/09/22/maxine-waters-republicans-eat-obamas-food-drink-his-beer-and-leave-then-they-go-and)

Fax Nation
September 22, 2011

“He’s been very nice about it,” Waters said of Obama’s budget negotiations with Republicans.

“He’s been on the other side of the aisle talking with people. He’s invited them up to the White House to have beer. He’s invited them to come and watch the Super Bowl games.

“He’s done all of that, and when they eat his food and drink his beer and leave, then they go and try to kill him [on Capitol Hill],” she told an audience gathered for the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s annual legislative conference in Washington.

Krugerrand
09-27-2011, 09:04 AM
Right. Cause what we need right now is more Lindsay Grahams and Joe Lieberman's in office. :rolleyes: Gerrymandered districts have nothing to do with AA. In fact the original purpose of gerrymandering was to keep blacks out of office. There are a lot of white politicians that are as bad or worse then Waters on many issues. Don't get side tracked by this racial crap. Focus on the opportunity (there's a growing rift between Obama and his base), look for was to capitalize on the opportunity (point out alternative solutions to the problems his base faces) and jump on the opportunity (reach out to disaffected groups instead of hating on them).

well stated. worth everybody on this thread reading a second time.

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 09:05 AM
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) Named One of the Most Corrupt Members of Congress (http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110920005493/en/Rep.-Maxine-Waters-D-CA-Named-Corrupt-Members)

Business Wire / Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW)
September 20, 2011

Just sayin'

Did you even read what I wrote? Or are you too full of hate to do that? I'm being serious here. And frankly I could care less about news media accounts about who is "the most corrupt". When republican Curt Weldon came out about the truth regarding Able Danger he was attacked as being "the most corrupt" in congress. By contrast Barney Frank can cut deals for his boyfriend's company Fannie Mae, or have a previous boyfriend who ran a child prostitution ring out of their apartment and come of smelling like roses.

But all that's beside the point. I'm not talking about defending Maxing Waters. I could care less about her one way or another. I'm talking about having the foresight to see political opportunity. You don't have that foresight when you're blinded by hate.

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Maxine Waters is still a diehard Obama fan.

So? When are you going to take of your blinders, quit focusing on Waters, and start seeing the disappointment in the constituency that she represents? Goodness, it's like I'm talking to a brick wall.

FrankRep
09-27-2011, 09:19 AM
So? When are you going to take of your blinders, quit focusing on Waters, and start seeing the disappointment in the constituency that she represents? Goodness, it's like I'm talking to a brick wall.

See a problem yet?

Congressional Black Caucus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Black_Caucus)

Karen Bass - Democratic
Sanford Bishop - Democratic
Corrine Brown - Democratic
G. K. Butterfield – Democratic
André Carson – Democratic
Donna Christian-Christensen - Democratic
Hansen Clarke - Democratic
Yvette Clarke – Democratic
William Lacy Clay, Jr. - Democratic
Emanuel Cleaver – Democratic
Jim Clyburn - Democratic
John Conyers, Jr. – Democratic
Elijah Cummings - Democratic
Danny K. Davis - Democratic
Donna Edwards - Democratic
Keith Ellison - Democratic
Chaka Fattah - Democratic
Marcia Fudge - Democratic
Al Green - Democratic
Alcee Hastings - Democratic
Jesse L. Jackson, Jr. - Democratic
Eddie Bernice Johnson - Democratic
Hank Johnson - Democratic
Barbara Lee - Democratic
Sheila Jackson Lee - Democratic
John Lewis - Democratic
Gregory Meeks - Democratic
Gwen Moore - Democratic
Eleanor Holmes Norton - Democratic
Donald M. Payne - Democratic
Charles B. Rangel - Democratic
Laura Richardson - Democratic
Cedric Richmond - Democratic
Bobby Rush - Democratic
Bobby Scott - Democratic
David Scott - Democratic
Terri Sewell - Democratic
Bennie Thompson - Democratic
Edolphus Towns - Democratic
Maxine Waters - Democratic
Mel Watt - Democratic
Allen West - Republican
Frederica Wilson - Democratic

AuH20
09-27-2011, 09:20 AM
See a problem yet?

Congressional Black Caucus

Karen Bass - Democratic
Sanford Bishop - Democratic
Corrine Brown - Democratic
G. K. Butterfield – Democratic
André Carson – Democratic
Donna Christian-Christensen - Democratic
Hansen Clarke - Democratic
Yvette Clarke – Democratic
William Lacy Clay, Jr. - Democratic
Emanuel Cleaver – Democratic
Jim Clyburn - Democratic
John Conyers, Jr. – Democratic
Elijah Cummings - Democratic
Danny K. Davis - Democratic
Donna Edwards - Democratic
Keith Ellison - Democratic
Chaka Fattah - Democratic
Marcia Fudge - Democratic
Al Green - Democratic
Alcee Hastings - Democratic
Jesse L. Jackson, Jr. - Democratic
Eddie Bernice Johnson - Democratic
Hank Johnson - Democratic
Barbara Lee - Democratic
Sheila Jackson Lee - Democratic
John Lewis - Democratic
Gregory Meeks - Democratic
Gwen Moore - Democratic
Eleanor Holmes Norton - Democratic
Donald M. Payne - Democratic
Charles B. Rangel - Democratic
Laura Richardson - Democratic
Cedric Richmond - Democratic
Bobby Rush - Democratic
Bobby Scott - Democratic
David Scott - Democratic
Terri Sewell - Democratic
Bennie Thompson - Democratic
Edolphus Towns - Democratic
Maxine Waters - Democratic
Mel Watt - Democratic
Allen West - Republican
Frederica Wilson - Democratic

And I thought that the largely white representatives were horrible. What a sad sack of parasites.

donnay
09-27-2011, 09:24 AM
"This Liberal will be all about Socializing..... Government running all of your companies" ~Maxine Waters (D) California

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fKjCZyqaAaU/THsxI6pvD8I/AAAAAAAAECs/Iha-yNlDjNo/s200/Change.JPG

FrankRep
09-27-2011, 09:24 AM
And I thought that the largely white representatives were horrible. What a sad sack of parasites.

Some infamous Black Caucus Members

- John Conyers, Jr.
- Jesse L. Jackson, Jr.
- Sheila Jackson Lee
- Charles B. Rangel
- Maxine Waters

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 09:26 AM
See a problem yet?

Yes. And his name is FrankRep. Seriously you have a knack for ignoring the truth of others and going off on your own stupid tangents. Where did I say anything positive about the CBC other than the majority initially voted against TARP? (Making many of them better than a lot of republican candidates at least on that issue). But you're so focused on your hatred of the CBC that you can't see the opportunity this rift is opening up. And you always do this Frank. You just ignore what other people say, post stuff along your own agenda and insult everyone's intelligence in the process. Really I don't know why I bother with you.

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 09:27 AM

- John Conyers, Jr.
- Jesse L. Jackson, Jr.
- Sheila Jackson Lee
- Charles B. Rangel
- Maxine Waters

Red herring. Nobody's defending the CBC. You're being an idiot.

Krugerrand
09-27-2011, 09:28 AM
Yes. And his name is FrankRep. Seriously you have a knack for ignoring the truth of others and going off on your own stupid tangents. Where did I say anything positive about the CBC other than the majority initially voted against TARP? (Making many of them better than a lot of republican candidates at least on that issue). But you're so focused on your hatred of the CBC that you can't see the opportunity this rift is opening up. And you always do this Frank. You just ignore what other people say, post stuff along your own agenda and insult everyone's intelligence in the process. Really I don't know why I bother with you.

For what it's worth, I see a similar rift between union leaders and members.

donnay
09-27-2011, 09:40 AM

- John Conyers, Jr.
- Jesse L. Jackson, Jr.
- Sheila Jackson Lee
- Charles B. Rangel
- Maxine Waters

Yes and they are just the other side of the same coin. You really need to step out of the box and see the bigger picture! Every one of these bastards, with the exception of Dr. Paul have been co-opted. The psychological game these people play works, only if you let it. Divide and Conquer is the name of the game. It keeps people spun up and out-of-control on the petty issues, so that you and many more can be distracted, while behind the scenes the real corruption continues!!

Maxine Waters is the equivalent to a "store front" operation the mob used for the illusion of legitimacy--metaphorically speaking.

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 09:45 AM
For what it's worth, I see a similar rift between union leaders and members.

Yep! Just take NAFTA. Clinton talked the union bosses into supporting NAFTA, but most rank and file members were against it. Now maybe they didn't understand the full Austrian economic theory about why they should be against it. They also don't understand that overtaxation and overregulation are the main reasons their jobs are going overseas. They just know that current trends are hurting them. We've got to take people where they are and lead them were we need them to be. That is if we are actually serious about winning an election.

FrankRep
09-27-2011, 09:46 AM

Did you say the Black Caucus was against TARP? Not that I see.

You're caught in a lie.

2009 - Black lawmakers demand access to TARP funds (http://reddingnewsreview.com/newspages/2009newspages/black_lawmakers_demand_access_to_09_09100064.htm)

Congressional Black Caucus today told Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke that they want the Obama Administration to do more to advocate on behalf of minority- and women- owned businesses.

The group, lead by CBC Chairwoman Barbara Lee, want guaranteed access to the Troubled Asset Relief Program. Largely white-owned firms have received bailout money.

2009 - TARP changes follow criticism by black lawmakers (http://thehill.com/homenews/news/19107-tarp-changes-follow-criticism-by-black-lawmakers)

The Congressional Black Caucus held a forum last week to highlight the lack of minority access to the program, which included veiled criticism of the Obama administration.

“We are not going to sit by and allow billions of dollars to be dumped into this economy and have the same old players being advantaged by it,” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) said at the time, according to press accounts. “We are tired of being overlooked.”

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 09:46 AM
Yes and they are just the other side of the same coin. You really need to step out of the box and see the bigger picture! Every one of these bastards, with the exception of Dr. Paul have been co-opted. The psychological game these people play works, only if you let it. Divide and Conquer is the name of the game. It keeps people spun up and out-of-control on the petty issues, so that you and many more can be distracted, while behind the scenes the real corruption continues!!

Maxine Waters is the equivalent to a "store front" operation the mob used for the illusion of legitimacy--metaphorically speaking.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 09:48 AM
FrankRep you are a lying sack of puss. I said the CBC initially voted against TARP. You've posted a couple of articles from 2009. Guess what moron. TARP was initially passed in 2008! You might want to retract this post.

Did you say the Black Caucus was against TARP? Not that I see.

You're caught in a lie.

2009 - Black lawmakers demand access to TARP funds (http://reddingnewsreview.com/newspages/2009newspages/black_lawmakers_demand_access_to_09_09100064.htm)

Congressional Black Caucus today told Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke that they want the Obama Administration to do more to advocate on behalf of minority- and women- owned businesses.

The group, lead by CBC Chairwoman Barbara Lee, want guaranteed access to the Troubled Asset Relief Program. Largely white-owned firms have received bailout money.

2009 - TARP changes follow criticism by black lawmakers (http://thehill.com/homenews/news/19107-tarp-changes-follow-criticism-by-black-lawmakers)

The Congressional Black Caucus held a forum last week to highlight the lack of minority access to the program, which included veiled criticism of the Obama administration.

“We are not going to sit by and allow billions of dollars to be dumped into this economy and have the same old players being advantaged by it,” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) said at the time, according to press accounts. “We are tired of being overlooked.”

FrankRep
09-27-2011, 10:10 AM
FrankRep you are a lying sack of puss. I said the CBC initially voted against TARP. You've posted a couple of articles from 2009. Guess what moron. TARP was initially passed in 2008! You might want to retract this post.

I called your bluff and fact checked. 7 out of 32 Black Caucus members voted against TARP.

jmdrake is caught in another lie.

TARP - House Vote #681 (Oct 3, 2008) (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2008-681)

Yea CA-35 Waters, Maxine [D]
Yea GA-2 Bishop, Sanford [D]
Nay NC-1 Butterfield, George [D]
Yea IN-7 Carson, André [D]
Yea NY-11 Clarke, Yvette [D]
Yea MO-5 Cleaver, Emanuel [D]
Yea SC-6 Clyburn, James [D]
Nay MI-14 Conyers, John [D]
Yea MD-7 Cummings, Elijah [D]
Nay TN-1 Davis, David [R]
Yea TX-17 Edwards, Thomas [D]
Yea MN-5 Ellison, Keith [D]
Yea PA-2 Fattah, Chaka [D]
Yea TX-9 Green, Al [D]
Yea FL-23 Hastings, Alcee [D]
Yea IL-2 Jackson, Jesse [D]
Yea TX-30 Johnson, Eddie [D]
Nay GA-4 Johnson, Henry [D]
Yea CA-9 Lee, Barbara [D]
Yea TX-18 Jackson-Lee, Sheila [D]
Yea GA-5 Lewis, John [D]
Yea NY-6 Meeks, Gregory [D]
Yea WI-4 Moore, Gwen [D]
Nay NJ-10 Payne, Donald [D]
Yea NY-15 Rangel, Charles [D]
Yea CA-37 Richardson, Laura [D]
Yea IL-1 Rush, Bobby [D]
Nay VA-3 Scott, Robert [D]
Yea GA-13 Scott, David [D]
Nay MS-2 Thompson, Bennie [D]
Yea NY-10 Towns, Edolphus [D]
Yea NC-12 Watt, Melvin [D]

AuH20
09-27-2011, 10:11 AM
I called your bluff and fact checked. 7 out of 32 Black Caucus members voted against TARP.

TARP - House Vote #681 (Oct 3, 2008) (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2008-681)

Yea GA-2 Bishop, Sanford [D]
Nay NC-1 Butterfield, George [D]
Yea IN-7 Carson, André [D]
Yea MO-5 Cleaver, Emanuel [D]
Nay MI-14 Conyers, John [D]
Yea MD-7 Cummings, Elijah [D]
Nay TN-1 Davis, David [R]
Yea TX-17 Edwards, Thomas [D]
Yea TX-9 Green, Al [D]
Yea IL-2 Jackson, Jesse [D]
Nay GA-4 Johnson, Henry [D]
Yea CA-9 Lee, Barbara [D]
Yea TX-18 Jackson-Lee, Sheila [D]
Yea GA-5 Lewis, John [D]
Yea WI-4 Moore, Gwen [D]
Nay NJ-10 Payne, Donald [D]
Yea IL-1 Rush, Bobby [D]
Nay VA-3 Scott, Robert [D]
Yea GA-13 Scott, David [D]
Nay MS-2 Thompson, Bennie [D]

I don't think he was lying, but just misinformed.

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 10:16 AM

FrankRep are you so stupid that you don't know that TARP was voted on twice?

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2008/roll674.xml

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 10:17 AM
I don't think he was lying, but just misinformed.

I'm not misinformed. You've been mislead by the lying troll that is FrankRep. TARP initially failed, largely because of the congressional black caucus. Obama got their support and it passed the second time.

FrankRep
09-27-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm not misinformed. You've been mislead by the lying troll that is FrankRep. TARP initially failed, largely because of the congressional black caucus. Obama got their support and it passed the second time.
That's even worse, lol. How did Obama buy the Black Caucus? Have they no convictions and morals?

AuH20
09-27-2011, 10:30 AM

The CBC largely voiced their opposition because they and their cronies weren't originally supposed to directly benefit from TARP. But that all changed the second time around, when a Boston area bank that Mrs. Waters was heavily invested in, received 12 million dollars in TARP funds. Most of the CBC could be classified as extortionists and race baiters unfortunately.

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 10:31 AM
Proof that FrankRep is a liar. I took his same list and added "No" by everyone who initially voted against TARP in September 2008. Going by FrankRep's list, a solid majority of the CBC voted against TARP the first go round. (19 out of 32 voted against TARP the first time for a total of 59%). My initial point was not that the CBC never supported TARP, but that they initially rejected it, only to come on board after being personally admonished to by then candidate Obama. Sorry I can't find the article, but the numbers speak for themselves. They went from 19 voting against TARP to only 7 voting against TARP. Obama promised them that if they voted for TARP, against their better intuition, that the voters in their district would ultimately benefit. That didn't happen.

Yea GA-2 Bishop, Sanford [D] No
Nay NC-1 Butterfield, George [D] No
Yea IN-7 Carson, André [D] No
Yea MO-5 Cleaver, Emanuel [D] No
Nay MI-14 Conyers, John [D] No
Yea MD-7 Cummings, Elijah [D] No
Nay TN-1 Davis, David [R] No
Yea TX-17 Edwards, Thomas [D] No
Yea TX-9 Green, Al [D] No
Yea IL-2 Jackson, Jesse [D] No
Nay GA-4 Johnson, Henry [D] No
Yea CA-9 Lee, Barbara [D] No
Yea TX-18 Jackson-Lee, Sheila [D] No
Yea GA-5 Lewis, John [D] No
Yea WI-4 Moore, Gwen [D]
Nay NJ-10 Payne, Donald [D] No
Yea IL-1 Rush, Bobby [D] No
Nay VA-3 Scott, Robert [D] No
Yea GA-13 Scott, David [D] No
Nay MS-2 Thompson, Bennie [D] No

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 10:33 AM
That's even worse, lol. How did Obama buy the Black Caucus? Have they no convictions and morals?

:rolleyes: Because they got snookered! If you would take off your hate blinders for a minute and read what I said from jump you would have half a clue.

As for having no "morals", well you should look in the mirror with your false allegations about me being a liar. I'm ready to accept your apology whenever you are man enough to give it.

AuH20
09-27-2011, 10:35 AM
:rolleyes: Because they got snookered! If you would take off your hate blinders for a minute and read what I said from jump you would have half a clue.

As for having no "morals", well you should look in the mirror with your false allegations about me being a liar. I'm ready to accept your apology whenever you are man enough to give it.

They didn't get snookered. They got bought in. Pay to play. Make enough noise that the President has to negotiate to your demands.

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 10:37 AM
The CBC largely voiced their opposition because they and their cronies weren't originally supposed to directly benefit from TARP. But that all changed the second time around, when a Boston area bank that Mrs. Waters was heavily invested in, received 12 million dollars in TARP funds. Most of the CBC could be classified as extortionists and race baiters unfortunately.

Wrong. Maxine Waters voted for TARP the first time. She didn't need to be "brought around". She had already been paid off. And the extortionists were the ones who pushed for TARP initially. Or have you forgotten this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55lOhYw8Lxk

Seriously, why can't you and FrankRep just say "My bad jmdrake. You were right on this"?

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 10:37 AM
They didn't get snookered. They got bought in. Pay to play. Make enough noise that the President has to negotiate to your demands.

Whatever dude. I was right, you and FrankRep were wrong. You scrambling for a way to still be "right" after being proven wrong is just wearing away at your credibility.

FrankRep
09-27-2011, 01:12 PM
:rolleyes: Because they got snookered!

AuH20 said it best:

The CBC largely voiced their opposition because they and their cronies weren't originally supposed to directly benefit from TARP.

FrankRep
09-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Whatever dude. I was right, you and FrankRep were wrong. You scrambling for a way to still be "right" after being proven wrong is just wearing away at your credibility.
Did a large majority of the Black Caucus vote For TARP or not? YES. (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2008-681)

Did the Black Caucus demand More TARP money. YES. (http://thehill.com/homenews/news/19107-tarp-changes-follow-criticism-by-black-lawmakers)

Sorry Bro, that's the reality.

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 01:22 PM
AuH20 said it best:

The CBC largely voiced their opposition because they and their cronies weren't originally supposed to directly benefit from TARP.

Hello Frank. I see that you are still too much of a pathological liar to admit you were wrong. I said that the CBC voted against TARP, then voted for it after being pressured by Obama. Whether or not the were "snookered" is a matter of opinion.[1] But you can't get around the fact that they originally voted against TARP. Why do you persist in your dishonest?

[1] I've already shown that the people who got benefits from Obama on TARP voted for it the first time, so you and AuH2O are still wrong on that.

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 01:23 PM
Did a large majority of the Black Caucus vote For TARP or not? YES.

Frank you are lying piece of feces! I never said that the CBC never voted for TARP! I said the opposite in fact! They INITIALLY voted AGAINST TARP AND ONLY VOTED FOR IT AFTER BEING PRESSURED BY OBAMA! GIVE IT UP DUDE!

FrankRep
09-27-2011, 01:27 PM
Frank you are lying piece of feces! I never said that the CBC never voted for TARP! I said the opposite in fact! They INITIALLY voted AGAINST TARP AND ONLY VOTED FOR IT AFTER BEING PRESSURED BY OBAMA! GIVE IT UP DUDE!
jmdrake finally admits that a large majority of the Black Caucus voted for TARP.

Thank you.

This is the sound of the Black Caucus demanding their payment:

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 01:28 PM
jmdrake finally admits that a large majority of the Black Caucus voted for TARP.

Thank you.

My original statement:

The CBC was originally against TARP and only voted for it after a personal appeal by then candidate Obama.

Now maybe you are just incredibly stupid. But the phrase "originally voted against TARP" means the majority voted against it the first time. I've proven that in spades. The phrase "only voted for it after a personal appeal by then candidate Obama" goes along with what you said later. But I had already said that.

Frank, I used to respect you. But you are proving yourself to either be a pathological liar, retarded, or just too proud to admit you were wrong.

HOLLYWOOD
09-27-2011, 01:48 PM
They didn't get snookered. They got bought in. Pay to play. Make enough noise that the President has to negotiate to your demands.Yeah that was definitely the ARRA stimulus Act... hold out and get billions more for your state/district. Same went for ObamaCare... Senator Ben Nelson got a sweetheart deal for Nebraska.

You have to take the money away from these Congressional clowns... they just take turns ripping the taxpayers off.

specsaregood
09-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Frank, I used to respect you. But you are proving yourself to either be a pathological liar, retarded, or just too proud to admit you were wrong.

It sure does appear that way. He should apologize for calling you a liar, accept that he was wrong, then shake hands and move-on.

FrankRep
09-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Now maybe you are just incredibly stupid. But the phrase "originally voted against TARP" means the majority voted against it the first time. I've proven that in spades. The phrase "only voted for it after a personal appeal by then candidate Obama" goes along with what you said later. But I had already said that.

It sure does appear that way. He should apologize for calling you a liar, accept that he was wrong, then shake hands and move-on.

Correction. About HALF of the CBC voted against TARP the first time.

jmdrake is still wrong about the first vote. (You just can't get a break can ya?)

specsaregood
09-27-2011, 01:59 PM
jmdrake is still wrong about the first vote. (You just can't get a break can ya?)

You should be man and admit you were wrong and shouldn't have called him a liar.
The majority voted against TARP the first time. not "about half", the majority.
Don't be a wimp, suck it up.

PoliticalJack.com
09-27-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm frankly tired of seeing Maxine Waters on TV bitching. How did she get elected? Seriously?

jmdrake
09-27-2011, 02:03 PM

If you think 59% is "about half" then you need to go back to elementary school.

FrankRep Sr: "Son how did the basketball game go?"
FrankRep Jr: "Not too good dad. We got creamed 59 to 41."
FrankRep Sr: "That's not so bad. You almost tied em!"

:rolleyes:

specsaregood
09-27-2011, 02:04 PM
stuff

jmdrake, don't let those without the courage to be a man goad you into making attacks that get you kicked off the site. feel free to strut, though.

ExPatPaki
09-27-2011, 07:51 PM
FrankRep is just a Stormfront troll.

acptulsa
09-27-2011, 08:08 PM
I'm frankly tired of seeing Maxine Waters on TV bitching. How did she get elected? Seriously?

It would appear that a significant percentage of the people in her district have a rare appreciation for a fine whine.