PDA

View Full Version : Which is more important?

jasonxe
09-26-2011, 12:16 PM
Auditing the fed or tax code? Pretty much, which one would you fix/prioritize first if given the chance.

Akus
09-26-2011, 12:43 PM
Auditing the fed or tax code? Pretty much, which one would you fix/prioritize first if given the chance.

we have a poll option here

just saying

and to answer your question, The Fed is the root of the root of the root of all of our problems. If President Paul completely ignores the wars, the war on drugs, our soldiers fighting god knows where defending god knows what, but does just one thing - do away with the Fed, I say we will have had the greatest president in two centuries and change this country existed.

RonPaulVolunteer
09-26-2011, 12:46 PM
I don't believe they are separate issues.

specsaregood
09-26-2011, 12:46 PM
funny how we didn't even have an income tax prior to the creation of the federal reserve....

KCIndy
09-26-2011, 01:06 PM
My first choice would be to fix them both at once.

But if I had to pick an order, I would say that as long as the Fed keeps printing money and devaluing the dollar, it should be the top priority. Taxes become a moot point in a completely devastated economy.

PS - Jasonxe, if you would still like a Ron Paul bumper sticker (per your sig line) send a PM to RPF member ForLibertyFight. He's giving away free Ron Paul bumper stickers and some other goodies. Here's a thread explaining the whole thing:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?304554-FREE-RP-Bumpersticker-amp-More

It really is free! :D

Ronulus
09-26-2011, 01:08 PM
Dealing with the fed and the devaluation of our currency is most important.

BTW Jason, how are those bacon sandwiches?

Harald
09-26-2011, 01:12 PM
Take care of the fed, take care of the spending.
Twiddling with Tax Code can wait. If government spending is small enough, taxes are less annoying

Cabal
09-26-2011, 01:20 PM
Auditing the Fed isn't enough. That's just a stepping stone to getting them to cease inflationary policy and market intervention which is the real issue. But taxes also necessarily stifle growth and job creation while propping up the welfare/entitlement state and facilitating interventionist foreign policy. Both need to be addressed.