PDA

View Full Version : Promoting MultipleChoiceMitt.com on Billboards and/or Flyers/Mailers in NH

Rfalcon51
09-26-2011, 05:31 AM
Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to promote MultipleChoiceMitt.com on billboards and/or flyers/mailers in NH?

Sample Billboard:

MULTIPLECHOICEMITT.COM
MITT ROMNEY THE ONE CANDIDATE ON EVERY SIDE OF EVERY ISSUE

Flyers/Mailers could be desined promoting the site, and if possible work in a couple of examples of Mitt's inconsistencies.

If this was a good idea, ideally the campaign would promote the fact that Ron Paul has had a consistent, never wavering
message, soon after the MultipleChoiceMitt.com ads hit.

If enough people think this is a good idea we could move on to how to accomplish it.

Rfalcon51
09-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Bump for evening crowd.

lucky_bg
09-26-2011, 05:53 PM
good idea

gerryb
09-26-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm running google adwords for it.

Google gives a free$75 or $100 worth of advertising when you use a coupon and start a new account

PastaRocket848
09-26-2011, 06:33 PM
Adwords is awesome... Only pay for the clicks, get the impressions for free. I'm surprised its not being used more this cycle.

Aratus
09-26-2011, 07:36 PM
bump for whoever is watching Fox's Terra Nova and got sorta bored

Aratus
09-26-2011, 10:32 PM
MCM flyers

AlexAmore
09-26-2011, 10:40 PM
GREAT IDEA! I live in NH and the phone banking is sickenly full of the Mitt Romney Faithful and I have no idea what to do. We need mailers and billboards.

I totally agree with you, we would need to focus and push this in NH. Honest to god. It is really as bad as they say with Mitt supporters. Honest to God people tell me they like Mitt because he lives a town over.

Multiple Choice Mitt is perfect because marketing is ALWAYS about nick names and soundbites. First RomneyCare, now this. This is a great opportunity.

We would need to get on this fast because we're not far from the primary. I do phone banking and if I get a Mitt Romney supporter I could make a note and send a mailer to him, and perhaps get the other callers on board.

I could also talk to the NH campaign leaders and see about getting this out there.

cucucachu0000
09-26-2011, 10:43 PM
cool idea we need anything we can get that guys is killing us there.

Rfalcon51
09-27-2011, 05:33 AM
I will work on some sample flyers today and/or tomorrow, and post them on here for review. My Dad is a printer, so he can print the final
copy and I can mail them to anyone who can distribute.

For the billboard I will call some NH billboard companies and get rates, and I will work on a sample for it.

AlexAmore - could you please let me know what cities in NH I should check into? I am not familiar with NH. I believe that Manchester in NH's largest city, but that is about all I know. Also, when I get quotes for specific billboards I would need to know whether their location is indeed good.

Thank you!

John F Kennedy III
09-27-2011, 06:57 AM
bump for whoever is watching Fox's Terra Nova and got sorta bored

Lol.

AlexAmore
09-27-2011, 11:54 AM
I will work on some sample flyers today and/or tomorrow, and post them on here for review. My Dad is a printer, so he can print the final
copy and I can mail them to anyone who can distribute.

For the billboard I will call some NH billboard companies and get rates, and I will work on a sample for it.

AlexAmore - could you please let me know what cities in NH I should check into? I am not familiar with NH. I believe that Manchester in NH's largest city, but that is about all I know. Also, when I get quotes for specific billboards I would need to know whether their location is indeed good.

Thank you!

Yeah Manchester and Nashua are huge and the perfect cities for this. They are close to each other. They are the major Republican voters in the biggest cities also bordering Massachusetts where the Mitt Romney supporters relocate. It's a perfect storm of Mitt love....god help us.

We need to treat NH like Mitt Romney has home field advantage because he DOES! This is super important.

Aratus
09-27-2011, 03:49 PM
there are enuff freethinking people in N.H so things aren't a done deal!

Rfalcon51
09-28-2011, 09:39 PM
I sent an email to a billboard company last evening but have yet to hear back from them.

I started working on a flyer/mailer. I am going to attempt to post it below, but it will just be the text. If you would like to see the PDFs please message me your email address and I will send them to you.

MultipleChoiceMitt.com

Mitt Romney Is...

For and Against Abortion
For and Against the Bailouts
For and Against the Stimulus Package
For and Against Gun Control
For and Against Gay Equality
For and Against Cap and Trade

Mitt believes a lot of things, but
do not worry. If you disagree with
him on an issue he will make sure to
tell you what you want to hear.

If you like www.MultipleChoiceMitt.com please share it with as many friends and family as you can by emailing the link, posting the link on your Facebook wall, Tweeting the link, or sharing this flyer. We need every American to know that no matter where they personally stand on a political issue there is one candidate who will stand with them. Mitt Romney is on every side of every issue.

Please let me know how that sounds. The blank space would be for addressing the mailer. Both sides pretty much have the same information, just worded slightly different. I was thinking of including this image on the non-address side (currently on PDF version):

http://www.exposemittromney.com/image/double.jpg

What do you think?

JamesButabi
09-28-2011, 09:48 PM
In NH I definitely would. I think billboards are a great cost benefit for politics. Just need a better message.

AlexAmore
09-28-2011, 09:58 PM
This video would be great to put front and center of the website:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIeekoQfqVU&feature=feedf

muzzled dogg
09-28-2011, 09:59 PM
i have some good flyers already

are you in NH?

refuge
09-28-2011, 10:03 PM
This video would be great to put front and center of the website:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIeekoQfqVU&feature=feedf
I was just about to post this video; perfect one for the front page.

Rfalcon51
09-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Shemdogg - No, I am not in NH. Are your flyers attacking Mitt?

Yes, that video is great.

muzzled dogg
09-28-2011, 10:16 PM
yeah they're flip flop cards made by some dudein albany i think he runs c4L ny

gmc1988
09-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Multiplechoicemitt LOL! So true! Ingenious idea!!!