PDA

View Full Version : How big is the Ron Paul movement?

Xelaetaks
09-26-2011, 03:20 AM
Sort of an obvious question but I wonder how many Ron Paul supporters there really are in total throughout all the different states/cities?

Are we in the thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions,etc....?

Also my hope is the movement will only continue to grow. Maybe the Daily Show appearance will also boost some Ron Paul popularity. Really our biggest enemy in all of this is definetely the media. The mainstream media seems to be obsessed with their own narrative on who to win and look where that's gotten us the past few years. Bush, Obama, both horrible presidents by any count.

Regardless even if Ron Paul support makes up 10% of the country that is still pretty good considering a good amount of his popularity comes from the grassroot level. Also we have the blackthisout moneybomb to look forward to. I think that is going to big and really show just how good our support is this year hopefully.

Elfshadow
09-26-2011, 03:24 AM
How big is the republican base? We are 8-13% of that, and thats not accounting for the blue republicans or independents or new voters.

anaconda
09-26-2011, 03:30 AM
How big is the Mitt Romney movement? The Rick Perry movement? The Michele Bachmann movement? In other words, Ron might get many votes from people that aren't fully fanatical about liberty. Maybe they just think he's a nice and honest man, or something...

parocks
09-26-2011, 03:32 AM
or they just think the other guy is worse.

Xelaetaks
09-26-2011, 04:09 AM

scrosnoe
09-26-2011, 04:59 AM
Power doesn't go down easily; the closer you get to a win -- the harder it gets. Steady ahead!

ForLiberty2012
09-26-2011, 07:03 AM
I'm going with about 8 million strong. It's amazing to me though, that anyone I talk to about politics... friends, family members, etc, they either have no opinion or support Ron Paul. Just in my core alone I'm seeing 1000 times more excitement than in 2008.