PDA

View Full Version : Woman beheaded in Mexico for web posting

moderate libertarian
09-26-2011, 12:42 AM
Gruesome crime reportedly by catrel that is active in the city across from Laredo, Texas.

Woman decapitated in Mexico for web posting
By MARK STEVENSON - Associated Press | AP – Sat, Sep 24, 2011

The site prominently features tip hotlines for the Mexican army, navy and police, and includes a section for reporting the location of drug gang lookouts and drug sales points — possibly the information that angered the cartel.

The message found next to her body on the side of a main thoroughfare referred to the nickname the victim purportedly used on the site, "La Nena de Laredo," or "Laredo Girl." Her head was found placed on a large stone piling nearby.

"Nuevo Laredo en Vivo and social networking sites, I'm The Laredo Girl, and I'm here because of my reports, and yours," the message read. "For those who don't want to believe, this happened to me because of my actions, for believing in the army and the navy. Thank you for your attention, respectfully, Laredo Girl...ZZZZ."

The letter "Z'' refers to the hyper-violent Zetas drug cartel, which is believed to dominate the city across from Laredo, Texas.

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-decapitated-mexico-posting-012958564.html

MRK
09-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Thank goodness we have the war on drugs, operation fast and furious, and deals to greenlight drug trafficking with the sinaloa cartel so that we can stop these madmen.

AuH20
09-26-2011, 08:28 AM
Goddamn animals are going to incite a civil war in the southwest. And the scary part is that our government is aiding and abetting them.

flightlesskiwi
09-26-2011, 08:39 AM
Goddamn animals are going to incite a civil war in the southwest. And the scary part is that our government is aiding and abetting them.

this whole thing is infuriating.

AuH20
09-26-2011, 08:45 AM
this whole thing is infuriating.

http://thenewamerican.com/world-mainmenu-26/north-america-mainmenu-36/8599-reports-cia-working-with-mexican-drug-cartels

And a separate report late last month based on allegations by CIA and DEA insider Phil Jordan is even more explosive. He is claiming that the Obama administration was selling Los Zetas military-grade weaponry through a front company set up in Mexico.

"They've found anti-aircraft weapons and hand grenades from the Vietnam War era," former CIA pilot Robert "Tosh" Plumlee, who supported Jordan’s claims, told the El Paso Times.

Even members of the Zetas have confirmed the allegations, as The New American reported last month. One of the cartel’s founders, Jesús "El Mamito" Aguilar, told Mexican police in a taped interrogation released to the public that his organization was getting weapons directly from the U.S. government.

New revelations also indicate that American taxpayers were even financing the cartels’ arms acquisitions through multiple federal agencies. And available evidence shows that approval for the programs reached into the highest levels of the Justice Department and other parts of the Obama administration.

Pericles
09-26-2011, 12:35 PM

Last revolution that overthrew the government was in 1910. They are over due.

moderate libertarian
09-26-2011, 10:18 PM
Thank goodness we have the war on drugs, operation fast and furious, and deals to greenlight drug trafficking with the sinaloa cartel so that we can stop these madmen.

Good point.