PDA

View Full Version : Media?

VRP08
11-05-2007, 01:48 PM
I wonder when they decide to report about RP? I haven't been able to see anything on TV yet. The media is ridiculous!:mad:

cmc
11-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Not to worry, remember the MSM are slow compared to the internet. It may take a day or two to sink into the TV media and newspapers.

JaylieWoW
11-05-2007, 01:52 PM
What better way for the media to render anything Ron Paul supporters do as meaningless by choosing to completely ignore his successes?

Not meant negatively of course, but I'm certain the thought crossed their minds (and mouths).

No matter, it WILL be picked up once some smart entrepreneur figures out what a huge wave this will be to ride. Have faith in the free market. ;)

Matter of fact, maybe some supporters who are currently stuck in front of their keyboards for whatever reason should plant the seeds...

Something along the lines of the graph and stories done recently showing the decline in print media?

Pardon me while I go a-gardening! :D

ClayTrainor
11-05-2007, 01:52 PM
i bet they still try to completely ignore ron paul after all this... they are very afraid of him.

john_anderson_ii
11-05-2007, 01:53 PM
I'm pretty certain they don't really know what's going on yet.

MGreen
11-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Why would they report on it now? I'd rather they wait and discuss the final numbers late tonight or tomorrow, instead of reporting what we're at currently. "Paul raises more than 3 million" tomorrow night is better than "Paul raises 2 million" right now.

Sure, if this was a big, glitzy stunt by Clinton or Romney, it may get coverage throughout the day, but we can't expect that kind of recognition. Not yet.

JPFromTally
11-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Check out this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=31809

Ron Paul Fan
11-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Yes! If only we can get over $3 million today by the time Hardball, Tucker, Situation Room, etc. come on the air. I'm sure they will report it today or tomorrow! This is an historic day!!!!!!!!!!