PDA

View Full Version : Write "Ron Paul 2012" on dollar bills

Roche514
09-25-2011, 09:20 PM
A true example of the fact that our currency is no different than paper being printed out of a printer. Money travels everywhere, I can guarantee you that there are already at least thirty "Ron Paul 2012" dollars in circulation because me and my friends starting doing this a week ago. We must beat the corporate media!

Ron Paul Revolution!

Karsten
09-25-2011, 09:31 PM
Don't people give you weird looks when you hand them a bunch of bills with "Ron Paul 2012" written on them in exchange for goods and/or services?

Roche514
09-25-2011, 09:51 PM
I usually hand it to them upside down so they aren't sure where the bill came from, but if they did notice it I would probably convince them on the spot that they should vote Ron Paul

Standing Like A Rock
09-25-2011, 09:53 PM
Good idea!

notsure
09-25-2011, 09:53 PM
Not if you hide it. And if they see it, just tell em you got them like that. Or just be like, "so Ron Paul is awesome you should research him, vote for him, and spread the word".

IterTemporis
09-25-2011, 10:51 PM
What about putting 'End the Fed' on paper money?

Shane Harris
09-25-2011, 11:04 PM
What about putting 'End the Fed' on paper money?

haha "end the fed" on one side. ron paul 2012 on the other

jason43
09-25-2011, 11:51 PM
"Backed by nothing" on one side, Paul on the other. lol

Defacing currency is against the law though, so I think its a cool idea, but "dont actually do it" or at least promote it on here...

parocks
09-26-2011, 12:47 AM
Don't people give you weird looks when you hand them a bunch of bills with "Ron Paul 2012" written on them in exchange for goods and/or services?

I think you might be a rational Ron Paul Supporter.

You will hear, often, from Republicans, that they like Ron Paul on domestic policy, disagree on foreign policy, and think his supporters are crazy.

But we are crazy, so we don't care. Much of what is considered "a good idea" is actually "what crazy people think is a good idea".

The accepted attitude toward projects is similar to the attitude toward "make a wish foundation" kids.

Well, because of the obvious reason, we really should try to make this happen.

Another fun trick is to announce that something is going to happen, and then, when it's been publicized, say that it now has to happen, because failure will be too damaging. Quickly try to place between a rock and a hard place.

Roche514
09-26-2011, 08:57 AM
"Backed by nothing" on one side, Paul on the other. lol

Defacing currency is against the law though, so I think its a cool idea, but "dont actually do it" or at least promote it on here...

Oh yeah I know I'm just speaking hypothetically of course.. haha

outspoken
09-26-2011, 09:21 AM
We should have one of the Ron Paul websites where they sell Tshirt make up r3VOLution/Ron Paul 2012 stampers to make the process much more efficient and professional looking! :)