PDA

View Full Version : Security Question for Ron Paul: URGENT

StrikerV
11-05-2007, 01:43 PM
I dont know if this has been discussed on these forums, they probaly have but this message Ron Paul is talking about is awesome right? RIGHT! (points to donations) well I remember Martin Luther King JR, JFK, RFK all got assassinated over such criticalness (im not trying to be a conspiracy person but im just SAYING whether the Government did it or a lonely loon/group)

Ron Paul should use some of the donations for EXTRA security and im sure thats already been taken care of (HOPEFULLY) but I would be devastated if any harm came to him from this crazy world we live in :(

anyways enough of the pessimistic bad thoughts.. back to watching the donation meter :D

ItsTime
11-05-2007, 01:44 PM
they dare not do that to The Good Doctor. The revolution is his body guard. :D

LibertyEagle
11-05-2007, 01:44 PM
I am sure they are handling that aspect.

ladyliberty
11-05-2007, 01:45 PM
The Hand of God is protecting him!!! :)

Hurricane Bruiser
11-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Kroptonite?

Adamsa
11-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Theres always a group of fans willing to take bullets for him at all times.

davidkachel
11-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Many people, myself included, have pointed this out. I am sure they are taking precautions.
I also think the Neocons already know that no silly excuses would be believed for a moment.

kylejack
11-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Karl is hardcore and has everything under control. You ever seen that guy? He looks hardcore.

Mattsa
11-05-2007, 01:53 PM
I dont know if this has been discussed on these forums, they probaly have but this message Ron Paul is talking about is awesome right? RIGHT! (points to donations) well I remember Martin Luther King JR, JFK, RFK all got assassinated over such criticalness (im not trying to be a conspiracy person but im just SAYING whether the Government did it or a lonely loon/group)

Ron Paul should use some of the donations for EXTRA security and im sure thats already been taken care of (HOPEFULLY) but I would be devastated if any harm came to him from this crazy world we live in :(

anyways enough of the pessimistic bad thoughts.. back to watching the donation meter :D

If Ron Paul dies mysteriously in a plane crash, a car crash, has a heart attack or is assassinated by a maniac.............

There will be MAJOR civil unrest in America that'll make the LA riots look like a afternoon tea drinking session

jonahtrainer
11-05-2007, 01:54 PM

As a matter of self-interest I do not think TPTB would let that happen. The Chinese Secret societies (http://www.rense.com/general77/chinsec.htm) have threatened to take out the entire 10,000 Bilderberg/CFR members and their entire families if they do.

But who knows what to believe....

johngr
11-05-2007, 02:01 PM
I would expect more of a Hale Boggs/Paul Wellstone approach as opposed to a Huey Long/George Wallace one.

If his plane were to crash, no matter the cause, I don't think that would deter the massive torch and pitchfork brigade and the work strikes (or refusal to work for FRNs or anything but gold or commodities) that would predictably ensue.

Omnis
11-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Ideas are bulletproof.

Matt Collins
11-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Let the proffessionals do their thing.

In the mean time we should not discuss security measures online in a public forum. It's irresponsible.

DrNoZone
11-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Seriously, another thread about this? People, stop worrying about Ron Paul's safety and get back to work!

purplechoe
11-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Theres always a group of fans willing to take bullets for him at all times.

I know I would!

Mark
11-05-2007, 02:23 PM
The Hand of God is protecting him!!! :)

Amen Sister..

And just in case 'they forgot'..

a little prophecy that was given to me by God last year..

so..

trust me.. whatever little benefit that 'they' would get 'short-term' with
their evil deeds.. would NOT be worth it.. 'eternally speaking'...

http://godmark.com/images/sjs.jpg

Rev Mark

BillyDkid
11-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Why doesn't he have Secret Service protection? Shouldn't he have?

rodent
11-05-2007, 02:25 PM
I am sure they are handling that aspect.

No, not really. I'm a bug guy. I walked into a rally wearing a trenchcoat, and I was able to stand in the front row with a clear gun-shot range of RP. I was not searched at all. Granted, I would not have gotten out alive from that mob; however, someone who hates him can get him. There is no security.

Please take these security concerns seriously.