PDA

View Full Version : $2 Million!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendi
11-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Sorry, I just looked down at the ticker. $2,017,123!!!!!!! We did it!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Remember, remember, the fifth of November...

When Ron Paul kicked butt in fundraising with the money bomb plot!!!

sedele
11-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Sorry, I just looked down at the ticker. $2,017,123!!!!!!! We did it!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Remember, remember, the fifth of November...

When Ron Paul kicked butt in fundraising with the money bomb plot!!!

I predict 6 mil by 3am eastern time.

Cali4RonPaul
11-05-2007, 02:23 PM
yeah!!!

Wendi
11-05-2007, 02:36 PM
haha that would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep looking down at the ticker (I got the firefox extension...) and giggling.

Did I mention I AM AT WORK??????

:D

Anti Federalist
11-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Remember, remember...

When we had fun...

And hope?

newbitech
11-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Remember, remember...

When we had fun...

And hope?

I had tears 9 NINE years ago watching this happening and participating. It was truly a moment where I found an identity for myself being reflected by 1000's of others.

I still have some hope. I thought the world was going to end if RP didn't get elected. Now I think the world will end no matter who get's elected, but at least now I know why.

Anti Federalist
11-05-2016, 03:22 PM
//

Anti Federalist
11-05-2016, 03:22 PM
//

Anti Federalist
11-05-2016, 03:26 PM
stoopid satellite internet.

Anti Federalist
11-05-2016, 03:27 PM
I had tears 9 NINE years ago watching this happening and participating. It was truly a moment where I found an identity for myself being reflected by 1000's of others.

I still have some hope. I thought the world was going to end if RP didn't get elected. Now I think the world will end no matter who get's elected, but at least now I know why.

Myself as well.

But thousands is right...we are a tiny minority.

The hardest lesson I think I may have ever learned in this life, over the course of these last, almost ten years now, is just how unpopular freedom and liberty really is with most rank and file AmeriKans.

They either hate and fear it outright, or are utterly apathetic and non-committal about it.

newbitech
11-06-2016, 09:41 AM
Myself as well.

But thousands is right...we are a tiny minority.

The hardest lesson I think I may have ever learned in this life, over the course of these last, almost ten years now, is just how unpopular freedom and liberty really is with most rank and file AmeriKans.

They either hate and fear it outright, or are utterly apathetic and non-committal about it.

Yeah I agree. When Ron Paul was talking about freedom being popular, I wanted to believe him. The problem is, the word "freedom" is popular, but not many people have taken it literally.

"Freedom" I have come to realize is simply a metaphor for most people to mean whatever subjective state they find themselves in relative to those around them.

The root of the word freedom is free which literally means,

exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.; independent;unrestricted.

No one in this country except the elites are exempt from anything.

We are literally not free, not even close.

Anti Federalist
11-06-2016, 12:53 PM
No one in this country except the elites are exempt from anything.

We are literally not free, not even close.

100% correct.

As properly defined, not a one of us are even close to being free.

We are subject to more heavy handed government and surveillance than ever before, and increasing in it's scope and brutal enforcement every year.