PDA

View Full Version : Route 6 Corridor - Possible Hotbed for NEW Ron Paul Supporters

RDM
09-25-2011, 01:31 PM
Read this article in the Pittsburgh Tribune:

Uncertainty, discontent woven through rural Pennsylvania
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/regional/s_758610.html

TOWANDA -- U.S. Route 6 winds through 11 northern Pennsylvania counties, past densely forested state parks, small towns dominated by courthouses and farms adorned with red barns.

This is the heart of Pennsylvania's most politically conservative region, a solid rock of Republicanism in a swing state.

"In our August statewide poll, 58 percent of voters in counties within the Route 6 corridor consider themselves conservative when thinking about their social, political and economic views," said James Lee of Susquehanna Polling and Research, a Harrisburg-based polling company. "That is the highest of any region in the state."

My take on this.

This area is ripe in possibly converting over some NEW Ron Paul supporters. How about those that live along this corridor begin to do some heavy signage in their yards or places of business. Get the people up there start talking, thinking, exploring Ron Paul. Do some active grassroots along this area. Ron Paul is going to need PA, since Obama won that state the last time. What do you PA supporters think? Good idea?

dustinp
09-28-2011, 02:26 AM
I wish i lived towards the northern border of pa rather than the southern border so that i could help.