PDA

View Full Version : 48 Hours for Liberty Money Bomb

biles1234
09-25-2011, 10:38 AM
Who else is in?? It's crucial to make sure Justin keeps his seat and position as a foremost voice of the liberty message alongside Dr. Paul! He endorsed Ron this week, which should be big in his district. Let's return the favor.

On September 27 and 28, we're holding a 48-Hours-for-Liberty Money Bomb, and I hope you'll consider making an online donation to my campaign. Unlike so many others in Washington, I am committed to representing YOU.

I show up for every vote. I won't support legislation that Representatives haven't been given time to read. And I explain every vote online.

I always vote for the side that increases our personal and economic freedoms—regardless of party.

You can imagine that this has upset many establishment leaders and interest groups. With your support, that doesn't affect me.

If you have lost faith in government, I don't blame you. But, slowly and steadily, we are winning. Transparent, principled representation—supported by grassroots networks and promoted through social media—is becoming an unstoppable force.

Your donation of $10, $25, or $100 matters. I know that you have many priorities, but the country needs your help. If I can find 10,000 people to give just $10, my campaign can keep charging ahead and winning new supporters to our cause.

On September 27 and 28, please stand with me once again by participating in my 48-Hours-for-Liberty Money Bomb.

There are three easy ways you can help:
1) Join my Facebook event and invite others to get involved.
2) Forward this message to your contact list and let people know how they can help join the fight.
3) Make a financial contribution on September 27 or 28. Your contribution of any amount (up to the maximum allowable $2,500 per person or $5,000 per couple) will ensure that I can continue my commitment to transparent representation and protection of our personal and economic freedoms in Washington.

I know you're a fellow believer in liberty, but can I count on you to chip in to help us fight for it in Congress? Please mark Tuesday, September 27, and Wednesday, September 28, on your calendar and join me by participating in my 48-Hours-for-Liberty Money Bomb.

In Liberty,

Justin Amash

Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=249451055090236
To donate: www.amashforcongress.com