PDA

View Full Version : Libyan Rebels Abandon Fight Against Loyalists

Agorism
09-25-2011, 07:19 AM
Libyan Rebels Abandon Fight Against Loyalists

http://news.antiwar.com/2011/09/24/libyan-rebels-abandon-fight-against-loyalists/

Zippyjuan
09-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Meanwhile the push continues in other strongholds:

Fighters besieging Gadhafi's hometown of Sirte, further east on the Mediterranean coast appear much more organized, though they too have faced stiff resistance. On Saturday, they pushed into the western side of the city under heavy fighting. They have also moved around the city to try to cut off supply lines through the desert to the loyalists.

Agorism
09-25-2011, 11:37 AM
Do the Loyalists get statehood now?

eduardo89
09-25-2011, 12:17 PM
Do the Loyalists get statehood now?Not unless Israel says it's ok. I hear that's the way it works.

HOLLYWOOD
09-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Not unless Israel says it's ok. I hear that's the way it works.Of Course don't leave out the Oil Corporation's partner puppets... Obama, Clinton, Congress, Cameron, Britain, Sarkozy and France.

Since they thought it was a cakewalk, now the CIA, DOD, State Depart, NATO, has to consolidate resources and pickoff one city at a time.

October is next week and Obama's handlers have to come up with the costs/results on their quest for Crude Oil, etc to Congress. I'll enjoy listening to Congressional scumbags in like; Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, McCain, Lieberman, Lindsey Graham, Carl Levin, Mike Rogers, Charles Albert Ruppersberger, et al... Propaganda Imperialists spewing the lies to the public.

Still waiting to see how they mask the billions through the Department of Homeland Security to NATO. That Brad Sherman bill was an eye opener on how Congress launders money overseas through "OTHER" depts and agencies.

PS: When Denis Kucinich stated the CIA was involved from the beginning in Libya on the floor last week, he was attacked and it was denied by Intelligence Committee Republican Mike Roger of Michigan.

Voluntary Man
09-25-2011, 02:53 PM
Not unless Israel says it's ok. I hear that's the way it works.

now where would ya get a crazy idea like that?! ;^)