PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Herman Cain is Bad for America and not a Conservative

Wake Up 1776
09-24-2011, 08:38 PM
This is a great article about Herman Cain and how he is NOT what people think he is. Please read this, discuss it, and add it. Please also reply with your thoughts if you agree/disagree. This debate about Herman Cain needs to happen ASAP!

http://www.wakeup1776.com/2011/09/herman-cain-is-bad-for-america-and-not.html

Wake Up 1776
09-24-2011, 09:20 PM
did anyone check out this article?

wgadget
09-24-2011, 09:38 PM
Does it have a Twitter button? This will be great tweeting material if it becomes necessary.

emazur
09-24-2011, 10:52 PM
Good article - I've seen most if not all of those things before, but it's always good to keep spreading the word

Restore America Now
09-24-2011, 11:03 PM
Uhm... yikes. I wasn't aware of most of these facts. Thank you for that; it seems like he's just like all the rest.

Feelgood
09-25-2011, 12:24 AM
Just what I want to see, links to conspiracy nut himself Alex Jones. Seriously?

Loose Change?!? Really?

Decent compilation on Herman Cain't though...

Billay
09-25-2011, 01:40 AM

John F Kennedy III
09-25-2011, 01:52 AM
Just what I want to see, links to conspiracy nut himself Alex Jones. Seriously?

Loose Change?!? Really?

Decent compilation on Herman Cain't though...

Alex Jones isnt a conspiracy nut.

KingRobbStark
09-25-2011, 02:00 AM

Yes. He is.

John F Kennedy III
09-25-2011, 05:48 AM
Yes. He is.

Care to provide evidence?

BlackTerrel
09-25-2011, 10:26 AM
Herman Cain is never going to win and will drop out at some point. Really not worth the discussion. I'd rather focus on the guys who have a chance.

Voluntary Man
09-25-2011, 11:04 AM
wow! did you read the comments on that link? there was so much sophistry, double-think, and double-talk, it was like listening to Herman Cain debate himself.

Voluntary Man
09-25-2011, 11:48 AM
SUMMARY OF HERMAN CAIN VIEWS:

He's against abortion, but he's for a woman's right to choose ... to be prosecuted for taking a morning after pill, after she was raped by her brother.

He was for TARP, and critical of "free market purist," before he was against TARP, and pretending to be a champion of the free market.

He was Chairman of the KC branch of the Federal Reserve, and outspoken in his conviction that the Fed shouldn't be audited, before he discovered how unpopular that position was becoming, and decided he wouldn't veto legislation to audit the Fed ... maybe ... but we can trust him that we wouldn't find anything to be concerned about, anyway, because he worked for the Fed, so he knows.

Cain misquotes, misinterprets, and misattributes his partial quote of James Madison's defence of the Constitution, by implying it as a mandate for goverments to restrain the actions of a free people, when Madison intended to convey what Jefferson actually said better: "in questions of power...let no more be heard of confidence in men, but bind him down from mischeif by the chains of the Constitution."

James Madison was arguing for the necessity of restraining the government with the Constitution, because the men who wield the power of the state are NOT any more angelic than the men subject to its power. in other words, if men were angels, neither statute nor constitution would be necessary.

This is what Madison actually wrote: "if men were angels, no government would be necessary ; if angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. "

This is where Herman Cain demonstrates his flawed understanding of the American Constitutional principle, that the powers of the federal government are enumerated and limited, for the express PURPOSE of restraining the power of the government; the Constitution is not a tool for restricting the behavior of the people who created it.

If Herman Cain wants the federal government to have new and more numerous powers, he is required by the Constitution to follow the Amendment Process. That Cain doesn't understand this fundamental principle of American government ought to cause grave concerns to anyone seriously considering voting for him.

Guitarzan
09-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Care to provide evidence?

Evidence? I'll give you some evidence. Send the average American GOP voter to his site to read it. Then, send the average American GOP voter copies of all of Alex's DVDs and then listen carefully to what they tell you about Alex Jones.

It's hard to say 'yes' he is, or 'no' he isn't, because the term is highly subjective. If you believe him, then he isn't. If you don't, then he is.

My guess is that most Americans don't believe him, hence, he is perceived as a 'Conspiracy nut'.

Voluntary Man
09-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Evidence? I'll give you some evidence. Send the average American GOP voter to his site to read it. Then, send the average American GOP voter copies of all of Alex's DVDs and then listen carefully to what they tell you about Alex Jones.

It's hard to say 'yes' he is, or 'no' he isn't, because the term is highly subjective. If you believe him, then he isn't. If you don't, then he is.

My guess is that most Americans don't believe him, hence, he is perceived as a 'Conspiracy nut'.

what's to believe or disbelieve? he's like everyone else, flawed, prone to hyperbole, given to pride, sometimes mistaken, and often misrepresented. the term "conspiracy theorist" is much abused, and often used to tar anyone who states the obvious, that politicians -- more often than not -- seek power for their own unstated purposes, and that a pile of draconian dung by any other name (e.g., The PATRIOT ACT) passes congress with near unanimity. he's not really to my taste, but it really shouldn't be that controversial. in my observation, he's no less reliable than CNN or the New York Times.

Wake Up 1776
09-25-2011, 12:39 PM
This article is about Herman Cain not Alex Jones. I personally love Alex Jones and thank him for waking me up from being a neocon. Call him what you want, but he reaches a specific group of millions of people that resonate with what he says. Most of the time, the stuff he says is backed up with main stream articles and links. So if you don't like AJ, then go listen to Hannity or some other establish tool. But the point of the article is that Herman Cain is not a conservative and really bad for America. And I was just at the Florida Straw Poll. I am telling you, we need to take this guy seriously and put the fire out before he tries to co-opt the Tea Party vote. Ron Paul is the real Tea Party. And we need to help expose Cain for the establishment know-nothing that he is.

Wake Up 1776
09-25-2011, 12:40 PM
wow! did you read the comments on that link? there was so much sophistry, double-think, and double-talk, it was like listening to Herman Cain debate himself.

Yeah they were pretty bad!:)

Wake Up 1776
09-25-2011, 12:42 PM
Herman Cain is never going to win and will drop out at some point. Really not worth the discussion. I'd rather focus on the guys who have a chance.

BK, we need to take Cain seriously in case he catches with other voters. When people see him they like him because he has charisma. I am not saying I like him, but we need to start taking him seriously in order to counter any momentum he may have gained from this. We also need to step it up for Dr. Paul.

Wake Up 1776
Does it have a Twitter button? This will be great tweeting material if it becomes necessary.

Yeah there is a share button on the article...

Wake Up 1776
Good article - I've seen most if not all of those things before, but it's always good to keep spreading the word

Hey thanks a lot for the complement

Rudeman
09-25-2011, 01:08 PM

People think that about Ron Paul. We should take everyone seriously until they're out of the race.

wgadget
09-25-2011, 01:46 PM
We have to educate the average voter about the perils of the Federal Reserve...Especially NOW, before it all collapses.

Wake Up 1776
09-26-2011, 10:28 AM
We have to educate the average voter about the perils of the Federal Reserve...Especially NOW, before it all collapses.

+1000
(or for Cain supporters +999)

Palmetto2012
09-26-2011, 04:42 PM

Watch this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xog5FoODC4s

Then start watching 4:00 into this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KftYU4p4v8Y

Here's another. Start listening at about :28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU5hxTVJrX4

Oh yeah, can't miss this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVDOOZ-_ENc

Conspiracy NUT doesn't do Alex justice.

Raving conspiracy lunatic maybe?

Workethic
09-26-2011, 06:59 PM
Cool article. I learned a couple things including that he supported TARP, supported Mitt Romney, and also didn't think the FED should be audited and now does. Thanks for the info, it'll be useful.

KEEF
09-26-2011, 07:25 PM

I just tweeted it. Retweet it from my account in my signature.

Tod
09-26-2011, 08:53 PM
This is a great article about Herman Cain and how he is NOT what people think he is. Please read this, discuss it, and add it. Please also reply with your thoughts if you agree/disagree. This debate about Herman Cain needs to happen ASAP!

http://www.wakeup1776.com/2011/09/herman-cain-is-bad-for-america-and-not.html

Excellent! I shared in on Facebook with the following introduction. (one of my friends posted a Cain quote after the FL straw poll, suggesting they were impressed with him).

Herman Cain has been in the news with his Florida Straw Poll win. There is a certain attractiveness about him since he is a very successful businessman and has a much more authentic air about him than plastic man Mitt Romney. However, here are some things you may NOT yet know about him and where he stands on the issues: