PDA

View Full Version : We will never be happy with a fundraiser after today...

zebov
11-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Welp, we've done it. Compare today to any other fundraising (other money bombs or fundraising requests from the campaign). We will never be satisfied again. We will say in the future fundraising efforts "Hey guys! Guys! Remember? Remember? The fifth of November?" And we will be happy and sad at the same time, because today is amazing, but nothing will compare again.

qsecofr
11-05-2007, 01:15 PM
To be honest I felt the same way after Q3's push... glad I was wrong:D

EvilNight
11-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Don't bet on it. If Ron somehow wins the nomination, his presidential fund raising will start to make this look like small change by comparison.

This is how well he does when "nobody thinks he has a chance" so just imagine what it could be if people in general thought he actually had one.

The next election is on Nov 4th 2008. If Ron wins on the 5th, "Remember, remember, the 5th of November" will end up becoming a popular American saying.

Naraku
11-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Come on, there is still the November 11th, Boston Tea Party, and Christmas bomb. Who knows, this may be peanuts to what's coming.

Mort
11-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Don't speak to soon. Remember, Ron Paul's support still has a lot of growing to do.

goRPaul
11-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Lol, I've been looking at the surges during the quarter like the three-day radio ad push, but now they look like minor bumps compared to today. What an event, this is insanity.

Primbs
11-05-2007, 01:25 PM
What about the New Years eve bomb.

I think we will make greater history.