PDA

View Full Version : The establishment is imploding ! !

BlueFloyd
09-23-2011, 06:38 PM
As Ron Paul ascends to be the Leader of the Free-World as a Non-Council on Foreign Relations - President of the United States of America, you can imagine the pressure to continue playing the Whore in the Media news stations. Just imagine the conversations in the meeting rooms, bath-rooms, smoking rooms, etc., THERE IS A BREAKDOWN OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE OLD WORLD ODOR way of doing things.

The MSM is imploding. :eek:
The Bilderberger's are imploding. :eek:

RON PAUL IS EXPLODING.

KEEP THE PRAYERS THUNDERING.

KEEP THE RON PAUL CASH FLOWING.

IT SHALL BE SAID THROUGHOUT HISTORY - THIS GENERATION TOOK THEIR COUNTRY BACK !!!!

:cool:

Rocket_pilot
09-23-2011, 06:40 PM
The old world odor was pretty stinky, I must admit.

scrosnoe
09-23-2011, 06:41 PM
joining you in prayer and agreement on this! keep it up because this is spiritual warfare as well as on the ground as you well know~

blessings/sc

+rep also

ItsTime
09-23-2011, 06:43 PM
joining you in prayer and agreement on this! keep it up because this is spiritual warfare as well as on the ground as you well know~

blessings/sc

+rep also

LOVE your avatar. Do you have full sized version of it? I want that for my new wallpaper!

BlueFloyd
09-23-2011, 06:45 PM

blessings/sc

+rep also

As Above,
So Below.

Keep the Warfare Blazing with Both Barrels.
Full-Throttle Thunder Now

TheTexan
09-23-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm looking forward to being able to say "America, fuck ya!" and not be sarcastic when I say it.

james1906
09-23-2011, 08:14 PM
The old world odor was pretty stinky, I must admit.

*insert cliched David Letterman cab driver joke here