PDA

View Full Version : Next money bomb we need a Youtube video as well.

RPFTW!
11-05-2007, 01:02 PM
I remember a month ago or so when we were trying to push Ron Paul to 5,000,000 we had a couple really good video's that were near the top on youtube. Everyone would go and post there fundrasing messages "Help us reach 5,000,000 blah blah blah" etc. Having all those Ron Paul video's with loads of views on the top and everyone posting really boosted moral and helped build momentum. So far this time we have gotten kind of screwed (we are still kicking ass though!!) We don't have any Ron Paul video's over 10,000 for today at the moment unfortunately, and then there's Digg hiding all our stories (what a fucking joke, I'm done with Digg!) At least radio has been awesome, thank you Coast to Coast AM and Alex Jones and the rest of GCN. I missed CSPAN today but I'm sure the Ron Paul CSPAN movement plugged it as well because on any given day 1/3rd of the calls seem to be about Ron Paul anyways.

Anyways next time I hope Ron Paul releases a money bomb video on the same day so we will have a video on the top of the politics section to help us spread the word. Maybe its not too late right now, I can generate loads of views using other forums like 4chan or bodybuilding.com so if someone has a good new Nov. 5th video we could all spam it and get it to 10,000+ in a couple hours.