PDA

View Full Version : HAHA...this is getting ridiculous! RP blackout continues.

ravedown
09-23-2011, 03:51 PM
fortunately, the comments are skewering the writer and it's getting spread around facebook fast. there is serious blowback on this one.

Poll: Romney leads New Hampshire, Huntsman in third, Perry in fourth

http://news.yahoo.com/poll-romney-leads-hampshire-huntsman-third-perry-fourth-150212964.html

Anti Federalist
09-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Jesus, you'd think just out of a sense of shame, after a while, would force them into doing the right thing.

sirgonzo420
09-23-2011, 03:58 PM
Jesus, you'd think just out of a sense of shame, after a while, would force them into doing the right thing.

Apparently not the case with socio/psychopaths.

TER
09-23-2011, 04:06 PM
This is going to backfire on them. This is why the saying is true that no army (be it military or media based) can stop an idea whose time has come.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-23-2011, 04:16 PM
This is going to backfire on them. This is why the saying is true that no army (be it military or media based) can stop an idea whose time has come.

If the primary idea is to do less in Washington DC, then the time will never come. When the entire police force has become corrupt, one shouldn't consider solving the problem by going down to the police station to file a complaint.
We are in a battle of words. We lost the battle of words in the last election and nothing has changed. We keep using the term "Federal government" when that entity no longer exists. Instead, we should be using the term the "Pimpdom of Washingtonian Lawyers."
Likewise, we continue taking the media seriously. The media needs to be taken to court. They should be taken out of the equasion as they have become more of an enemy to the people than a friend.

TruckinMike
09-23-2011, 04:27 PM
//

Bruno
09-23-2011, 04:30 PM
In my best Jon Stewart ranting voice: "Huntsmann and Perry are behind who?!?!? 3rd and 4th place behind who !?!?"

kill the banks
09-23-2011, 04:33 PM
talk about yahoos / what a twisted world

Steve-in-NY
09-23-2011, 10:36 PM
Black this out

linusPAULing
09-23-2011, 11:18 PM
fortunately, the comments are skewering the writer and it's getting spread around facebook fast. there is serious blowback on this one.

http://news.yahoo.com/poll-romney-leads-hampshire-huntsman-third-perry-fourth-150212964.html

Thanks for posting this.

After the Stewart piece and now seeing this, even my Obama-supporting family members admit without hesitation that there is a media-wide effort to censor RP and they are asking themselves why.

It's a nice thing to see!

Bordillo
09-24-2011, 12:58 AM
Ron Paul should pull a prince and just change his name to a symbol

The Dr formerly known as Ron Paul

SpicyTurkey
09-24-2011, 01:08 AM
I'm glad yahoo is slowly going out of business

MJU1983
09-24-2011, 01:16 AM
Black this out

Indeed! :checks sig:

AlexAmore
09-24-2011, 01:29 AM
That is hilarious, if it wasn't so tragic. I'm emailing this to family and I never do this for articles or really anything.

acptulsa
09-24-2011, 06:54 AM
Dear Yahoo:

Look at the back of your right hand. Now, lower your first finger for Romney, lower your third finger for Huntsman, and lower your fourth finger for Perry. Now look at your hand again.

Your hand is giving you a message from me. I hope you take it to heart...

idirtify
This is going to backfire on them. This is why the saying is true that no army (be it military or media based) can stop an idea whose time has come.I hope you are right, but I don’t think so. Most American voters are still TV zombies and still get all their news from the MSM.

idirtify
Judge Napolitano just did a piece about this with a guest, but the guest didn’t even correctly explain the source of the blackout. It was like information control on top of information control. The real reason for the blackout is because the elites are all highly invested in (and controlled by) the MIC and Federal Reserve and Government Bonds. So if you are invested in big government and the MIC, your main enemy is the one who intends to devastate your investments.

ItsTime
09-24-2011, 07:08 AM
Comment about Black This Out moneybomb!

acptulsa
09-24-2011, 08:11 AM
I hope you are right, but I don’t think so. Most American voters are still TV zombies and still get all their news from the MSM.

Now, I know that the state of education in this nation has gone way, way downhill since the Department of Education was created. But I do believe most Americans can still count to two.

moostraks
09-24-2011, 08:17 AM
Now, I know that the state of education in this nation has gone way, way downhill since the Department of Education was created. But I do believe most Americans can still count to two.

You are in rare form today acptulsa. Thanks for making my day!:D

CanadaBoy
09-24-2011, 08:51 AM
Make sure to leave a comment, takes less than 10 seconds to make an account.

HOLLYWOOD
09-24-2011, 10:49 AM
In my best Jon Stewart ranting voice: "Huntsmann and Perry are behind who?!?!? 3rd and 4th place behind who !?!?"Did you send this to Stewart?

http://www.comedycentral.com/help/help.jhtml

I'm sure he would love to do a Part Deux for Ron Paul Hey Ron's going to be on the Daily Show... what a segway that would make, eh?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/guests

Monday: Ron Paul Monday, September 26

http://thedailyshow.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/tds/videos/season_16/guests/ron_paul_v6.jpg?width=160&height=120&quality=0.91&crop=true
Ron Paul has represented the 14th district of Texas in the U.S. House of Representatives since 1997. In July 2011 he announced that he would not seek re-election, instead focusing his efforts on the 2012 Republican presidential nomination. A native of Pittsburgh, Paul studied biology at Gettysburg College and earned a medical degree from Duke. After serving as an Air Force surgeon and as a member of the Air National Guard, Paul established an OB-GYN practice in Texas, where he made his initial run for Congress in 1974, losing the 22nd district seat to incumbent Robert R. Casey. Two years later, when Casey was appointed to a federal commission, Paul won his seat--and lost it again in a general election. He took it back in 1978 and was subsequently re-elected. Between his service in the 22nd and 14th districts Paul has spent 12 terms in Congress. As a young man he absorbed the works of famed libertarians and Austrian economists like Ayn Rand and Ludwig van Mises; in 1988 he ran for president as the Libertarian Party's candidate. In the 2008 presidential election he vied for the Republican nomination, receiving little media attention but some significant poll rankings and donor contributions. Paul withdrew his candidacy in June 2008 and channeled his resources into Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty, a libertarian advocacy organization. As a member of Congress Paul has called for the abolishment of the Federal Reserve, a return to the gold standard, an end to personal income tax and the requirement that legislators read bills before voting on them. He is the author of several books, including "End the Fed" (2009) and "Liberty Defined" (2011).

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1111488530/TDS_TwitterProfile_sq_reasonably_small.jpg (https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1111488530/TDS_TwitterProfile_sq.jpg)
The Daily Show
@TheDailyShow
Jon Stewart and The Best F#@king (https://twitter.com/#!/king) News Team Ever take on the news with highlights, full episodes and more!
http://www.thedailyshow.com/

idirtify
09-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Now, I know that the state of education in this nation has gone way, way downhill since the Department of Education was created. But I do believe most Americans can still count to two.Sure, but it’s not a matter of counting. It’s a matter of name recognition. The MSM knows that any publicity is good publicity and that the worst kind is NO publicity. So it doesn’t matter how foolish the news reports look to those who take the time to investigate, because they know most will NOT investigate and it will have been worth it to have them not hear the name RON PAUL; esp associated with any kind of popularity.

youngbuck
09-24-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm afraid I must agree with idirtify on this :(

acptulsa
09-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Yeah, well, I'd leave a comment but forum slide at Yahoo puts you on page three in twelve seconds and page thirty-seven in a minute.

Could do a comment bomb, though. If this whole forum spend the rest of the afternoon asking, 'Who is Number Two?', it could provoke an amusing reaction.

Anti Federalist
09-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Yeah, well, I'd leave a comment but forum slide at Yahoo puts you on page three in twelve seconds and page thirty-seven in a minute.

Could do a comment bomb, though. If this whole forum spend the rest of the afternoon asking, 'Who is Number Two?', it could provoke an amusing reaction.

LoL, based on just the first page of top rated comments, I'd say the Yahoos are already on it.

0users disliked this commentMichael Schmitt Yesterday Headline in November 2012: Barack Obama wins second place behind Ron Paul ! PRESIDENT RON PAUL - GET USED TO IT !!!! 3 Replies . 76users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentFantasy Nightmare Yesterday Nice work Yahoo...typical of the rest of the media giving Paul no credit. Reply . 125users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentAllan H Yesterday Piece of CRAP reporting!!! YOU FORGOT THE REAL FUTURE PRESESDENT!! DR RON PAUL!!!!!! Reply . 65users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentNovaG Yesterday first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you then you win Reply . 60users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentYesterday Why do news outlets insist on excluding Ron Paul from their coverage? NPR did it two days ago. There's no excuse for it. 3 Replies . 52users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentChelle Yesterday The more attention they try to draw AWAY from Ron Paul, the more attention they end up drawing TO him. 2 Replies . 58users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentRick Margle Yesterday "Huntsman in third" ..Behind WHO?? Who is in SECOND?! Can you make your bias anymore obvious? You are no journalist, you are a propaganda tool! If you have a degree in journalism, you should wipe your #$%$ with it and flush it right now. Reply . 37users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentDonald Yesterday This is why Yahoo news is a joke. Last week they ran a article about Paul, but put up Perrys pic. Anyone who thinks Yahoo, is anything but what their name implys, a bunch of "YAHOOS" 1 Reply . 35users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentTerry M Yesterday Should we start referring to Dr. Ron Paul as He Who Shall Not Be Named By the Media? Look not behind the curtain, citizens. Nothing to see here. Reply . 88users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!2users disliked this commentGnosis111 Yesterday This type of press will benefit Paul. It will actually draw attention to him. Humans are curious and will wonder who the hell is in 2nd. Thank idiotic Yahoo!! Ron Paul 2012!!! 4 Replies . 29users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentReese272 Yesterday And you are Omitting the Second Place Winner in the Poll, BECAUSE ? you are too Stupid to be able to spell the Name RON PAUL ? Or you are getting Fined by Herst News or Rupert Murdoc every time you mentioned his name on a headline ? Reply . 20users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentCaseyB Yesterday One sentence for Ron Paul who took second place? Even if you're not a fan of the guy, it's a little dismissive to ignore him to that extent. Even Huntsman got more mention, and he's barely in the race at this point. Reply . 31users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this commentThomas (War_Eagle) Yesterday Who's in second you bunch of yellow journalistic baboons !! TO HELL with liberalism, Masons, and rich fat cats !! 3 Replies . 8users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentDonna 21 hours ago I don"t care is in first, WHO is in second ,and whut-sman is in third. And Yahoo has just been deleted as my start up page. YAHOO !!! 1 Reply . 8users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentMichelle 21 hours ago Is someone making a list of traitors like this one? This article is a crime against democracy. Reply . 14users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentSir Loin 2 days ago YAY, DARKNESS!... still waiting on the zombie apokolypse Reply . 4users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentKarizmata 12 hours ago Sometimes I think that these writers want the attention by dissing Ron Paul and the liberty movement. They know it causes RP supporters and freedom of the press activists to get on their web page. I hope that these writers will end up exactly where they are trying to put the news about Ron Paul and... More Reply . 92users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentKVSmith 2 days ago So Dr. Paul is in 2nd place, yet only warrants one sentence in the story, while Huntsman in 3rd takes up half the article. #$%$?? Reply . 92users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentLiberty 2 days ago Journalism is dead. 1 Reply . 86users liked this comment

Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this commentBobbala 2 days ago How did the candidate that shall not be named do?

And it goes on like this, page after page.

Winning!

AGRP
09-24-2011, 04:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icsS1ELyx6Y

Anti Federalist
09-24-2011, 04:50 PM
I almost have to think it's a gag now, and they are deliberately fucking with us, just for the lulz.

acptulsa
09-24-2011, 05:34 PM
I almost have to think it's a gag now, and they are deliberately fucking with us, just for the lulz.

Just for the hits, you mean.

DamianTV
09-24-2011, 06:05 PM
Fox News Debate Failed in Candidate Face Time Matching Poll Standings
http://www.huntingtonnews.net/9920

Fox News and Google purported to have a novel approach that would remedy the criticisms from past Republican Debates, where they have became a two-man Romney/Perry show. Although the other candidates stand on the stage, they do not receive the same attention as the mainstream media front runners. Rep. Ron Paul has been placing third in most polls, but he's not receiving the proximate attention for the candidate down one from the Top Two. For that matter, other than Romney/Perry, follow up questions have not occurred.

(more on link)

Total Talk
Romney 12:09
Perry 11:10
Huntsman 07:41
Santorum 07:06
Cain 06:23
Bachmann 06:13
Gingrich 05:44
Ron Paul 04:33
Johnson 04:10
Total 1:05:09