PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Debate Clock for next debate??

nyrgoal99
09-23-2011, 02:04 PM
I cant figure out if this is a good or bad idea

The campaign can put up a clock for each candidate live during the debate so everyone can see if the debate is "Fair and Balanced" Ron could tell everyone to go to the website in his opening remarks to watch. We could also have the ticker up to raise money and maybe get more followers.

It is time for a massive money bomb. The campaign needs to spend huge now so we can get up in the 20% area.

Captain America
09-23-2011, 02:45 PM
I think that is a great idea.

lucky_bg
09-23-2011, 02:49 PM
+1

And to park one of this mobile billboards with live feed in front of debate building enterance, so that moderators and all other journalist can see it before and after debate, as well as audience.

http://i.imgur.com/xs3Gr.jpg

Bern
09-23-2011, 02:55 PM
It's a bad idea. Don't focus on being a victim. Focus on using the time you get effectively. Gary Johnson had the least face time in the last debate but got the best results from it. Don't be a whiner, be a winner.

kylejack
09-23-2011, 03:16 PM
One factor I considered is that our supporters cheering at length every time Ron answers really ought to be considered by us as part of Ron's response time. It's something the moderators have to wait for it to die down, after all.