PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry Rick Perry Is Down, But Not Out

Bender22
09-23-2011, 12:15 PM
hxxp://kfyo.com/rick-perry-is-down-but-not-out/

Three debates, three disappointing performances. It’s not what the Perry campaign, or any of us thought would happen really. Out of all the candidates, Rick Perry may be the worst debater. You can tell that he is thinking faster than he can talk and with each flubbed line, Mitt Romney starts to look better and better.

Haha! I would have to say it is the other way around. Perry thinks a lot slower than he can talk and he sure does talk slow...

LibertyEagle
09-23-2011, 12:16 PM
lol

acptulsa
09-23-2011, 12:28 PM
Ah, but do Perry's flubs really make Romney look better? They seem determined to convince us that we are beggars who cannot be choosers, don't they? Romney, however, is still Romney. I didn't like his dad when he torpedoed the AMC merger with Studebaker-Packard and soiled Hudson's reputation, thus benefitting the Big Three at the expense of the American consumer, and I don't like the son Flip Flopney either.

Setting a turd next to a piece of moldy bread does not make the moldy bread smell like a rose. And no matter how many times you tell me the turd and the moldy bread are the choice I have if I wish to 'go along with the crowd", I'll still choose the rose. Every time.

CaptUSA
09-23-2011, 12:53 PM
Setting a turd next to a piece of moldy bread does not make the moldy bread smell like a rose. And no matter how many times you tell me the turd and the moldy bread are the choice I have if I wish to 'go along with the crowd", I'll still choose the rose. Every time.

How poetic this afternoon!

Aratus
09-23-2011, 01:19 PM
i'm having high hopes that things are going well on mackinac island! the facebook page has 72 people who are definately going! i'm really hoping rick perry is a distant 5th or 6th or worse in the straw poll. i'm also hoping for another pleasant surprise like Ames, even though i expect michele bachmann to be top three or top four. the debate was great! rick perry got over-exposed as mitt looked brittle and vexxed. gary johnson clearly helped doctor ron paul. then the conversation went to pizzas...

acptulsa
09-23-2011, 01:27 PM
How poetic this afternoon!

Downright aromatic, if I do say so myself...

Bruno
09-23-2011, 01:32 PM
The media is trying to make us choose between a shit sandwich and a shit wrap.

May look a little different on the outside, but the contents are the same.

libertybrewcity
09-23-2011, 04:46 PM
but not out YET. give it time