PDA

View Full Version : Ron needs to take Hannity up on his offer to "come back spend more time with us"

Cap'n Crunk
09-23-2011, 02:36 AM
He seemed sincerer and is willing to talk about the wars. Hannity seems more open than he did 4 years ago. Have an honest debate with him where Dr. Paul is prepared, What's the worst that can happen? Hannity rips on us some more? As much as I have hated the dude in the past I think he's probably a true conservative at heart that was duped like many of us were as well. Blast away!!

Cap'n Crunk
09-23-2011, 02:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g8_LgDXLjc

Article V
09-23-2011, 02:39 AM
We've got lots of time till we need to go back on Hannity. Wait a month and see how things are. Till then, Ron Paul has many other interviews to give and a huge amount of ground-campaign work to do.

Cap'n Crunk
09-23-2011, 02:42 AM
We've got lots of time till we need to go back on Hannity. Wait a month and see how things are. Till then, Ron Paul has many other interviews to give and a huge amount of ground-campaign work to do.

I guess it's just weird to see a civilized interview with a guy like Hannity where he actually seems to be intrigued by what Ron Paul was saying.

Cap
09-23-2011, 03:17 AM

This.

sam1952
09-23-2011, 03:46 AM
He seemed sincerer and is willing to talk about the wars. Hannity seems more open than he did 4 years ago. Have an honest debate with him where Dr. Paul is prepared, What's the worst that can happen? Hannity rips on us some more? As much as I have hated the dude in the past I think he's probably a true conservative at heart that was duped like many of us were as well. Blast away!!

I agree with this. Going on Hannity will reach an audience that he really needs to win some votes from. As much as I think Hannity is a tool, to the casual viewer last night Ron came off as hostile (and who could blame him) but when given the opportunity he shouldn't let that slip by. Hannity wanted to keep his interview polite and light hearted even pumping up Rand. Like it or not Hannity has viewers.

John F Kennedy III
09-23-2011, 03:52 AM
I was actually impressed with Hannity. He did try to interrupt several times though. Right after he'd ask a question and Paul said 4-5 words. But other than that it was good. He was doing the usual neo-con Iran thing, but gave Ron time to talk.

S.Shorland
09-23-2011, 04:41 AM
They should include Ahmedinajad by satellite.I think Ron should take it back to the 'boom' phase that causes the bust as in economics: 'Sean,you accept that such a thing as the 'military industrial complex' exists? Sean 'Yes'. R: 'If it exists it consists of government and private businesses in league with eachother to produce profit and exert influence.This is a cancer eating at the heart of America's existence -both its freedom and its wealth.War means the suspension of the law.Permanent war means in effect,a dictatorship.We are destroying ourselves more perfectly by our own actions than any rogue like Ahmadinajad could achieve in his wildest fantasies.' then maybe go on to say that Hitler arose after an economic collapse which is precisely the territory the world is headed.

Darin
09-23-2011, 04:52 AM
Hannity seems to be in love with Rand Paul. I think Rand must have done something to steer him our way (or maybe it was someone at Fox... Cavuto or Napolitano?). I'm not sure if Ron knows this, and he treated Hannity poorly, while Hannity I thought was very respectful (Total 180 from 4 years ago at least). (edit) In fact, when someone called in to his radio show to make fun of Paul, he actually condemned the guy and sort of defended Paul (/edit)

He shouldn't give up on Hannity. He should definitely take him up on the offer or see if he can do a lengthy radio interview with him, go on there and SERIOUSLY try to help Hannity (and his 10 MILLION + viewers/listeners/voters) understand the non-interventionalist view. He should go on there very prepared with solid reasoning to help neocons understand. If Hannity is willing to let him talk and have a real discussion with him, it could be huge.

- Darin

John F Kennedy III
09-23-2011, 05:08 AM
Hannity seems to be in love with Rand Paul. I think Rand must have done something to steer him our way (or maybe it was someone at Fox... Cavuto or Napolitano?). I'm not sure if Ron knows this, and he treated Hannity poorly, while Hannity I thought was very respectful (Total 180 from 4 years ago at least). (edit) In fact, when someone called in to his radio show to make fun of Paul, he actually condemned the guy and sort of defended Paul (/edit)

He shouldn't give up on Hannity. He should definitely take him up on the offer or see if he can do a lengthy radio interview with him, go on there and SERIOUSLY try to help Hannity (and his 10 MILLION + viewers/listeners/voters) understand the non-interventionalist view. He should go on there very prepared with solid reasoning to help neocons understand. If Hannity is willing to let him talk and have a real discussion with him, it could be huge.

- Darin

I sincerely hope he does. It would be great if he goes on Hannity's tv show and radio show.

MRoCkEd
09-23-2011, 05:17 AM
Hannity has been very friendly to Ron. He really likes him, but he still doesn't understand his position on foreign policy. I thought Ron could have done a much better job explaining.

Hospitaller
09-23-2011, 05:38 AM
Look at hannitys 180 degree change in attitue from the context of 2008-now, its very suspicious and needs to be taken cautiously

rp08orbust
09-23-2011, 05:43 AM
Was this the frist Hannity interview Ron has done where there has been no mention of snowballs?

THXll38
09-23-2011, 05:45 AM
I agree with everyone. Paul needs to get out and reach the Cons that listen to Hannity, Levin, and others that have a huge listening base. It seems that Hannity has almost made a complete 180 in regards to Paul, but I did notice that Dr. Paul was not very enthused to be actually there. In addition, at the end of the video, it looked like Dr. Paul had a rather odd smear on his face. I think that it is vital for Dr. Paul to spread his message about his foreign policy to the older generation and make it clear that he loves this country and would do everything in his power as Commander in Chief to defend it. He just has a different, more Constitutional approach on how to do it.

1000-points-of-fright
09-23-2011, 05:50 AM
Ron should take Hannity up on the offer but ask for the entire hour of his show. Or at least a half hour. If Hannity really wants to understand Pauls positions he needs more than a 5 minute interview. Hell, he could just make it a "libertarian" roundtable and get Rand and Gary Johnson in on it. Maybe even the Judge.

Bern
09-23-2011, 05:52 AM
Ron needs to practice the "trade with your enemies" philosophy he preaches on the macro level on the micro level and take the opportunities to talk on Hannity or other shows as long as they will be respectful (and let him speak). JMHO.