PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson Thank you, Governor Johnson

Bruno
09-22-2011, 11:55 PM
You not only represent ideals of libertarianism and bring additional voice into the debate of some of the same principles as Ron Paul does, but you were also fair to him when baited by the FOX network that broke their own rules to let you in, likely for their own nefarious reasons.

And, you chose him as your VP, should you receive the nomination and had many kind words to say about what he believes in.

You would be a great addition to Ron's team, when you choose to leave the race, and your endorsement and supporters would be welcomed. :)

Czolgosz
09-22-2011, 11:57 PM
+wun!

BuddyRey
09-23-2011, 12:00 AM
I know I was mad at Gary the other day, but he really is a class act all the way. Not only did he endorse Ron, but he shared some spotlight with him on his own campaign ad. That's an extraordinarily magnanimous gesture.

Kotin
09-23-2011, 12:07 AM
I couldn't agree more.. What a class act. I misjudged you, Governor.

Bruno
09-23-2011, 12:09 AM
And in case you missed this, where he credits Ron Paul in the fight for liberty in his own ad as BuddyRey mentioned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0J04iO2JGw

Cleaner44
09-23-2011, 12:18 AM
Gary Johnson has always had my respect. I wish they would throw santorum off the stage and replace him with Johnson permenently!

Aratus
09-23-2011, 12:28 AM
i'm hoping gary johnson does this quite often! he's definately on a learning curve!

HardyMacia
09-23-2011, 06:00 AM
Yep, Johnson is class act. Loved his newest video and the fact that he named Ron Paul as his running mate from the stage last night. I also think the liberty movement got it last night with the voting for who won the debate in the fox online poll. (http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/09/22/vote-who-won-the-fox-newsgoogle-debate/) It has RP/GJ as 1-2 and that is how liberty should always win these online polls from now on out.

Libertydan
09-23-2011, 06:12 AM
You not only represent ideals of libertarianism and bring additional voice into the debate of some of the same principles as Ron Paul does, but you were also fair to him when baited by the FOX network that broke their own rules to let you in, likely for their own nefarious reasons.

And, you chose him as your VP, should you receive the nomination and had many kind words to say about what he believes in.

You would be a great addition to Ron's team, when you choose to leave the race, and your endorsement and supporters would be welcomed. :)

X2 I think that the dirt bags at Fox allowed Gary Johnson in but it was not out of trying to be fair, I think that they were trying to delute RPs message. And again RP was given the short end of the stick as far as time and questions but I thought he did very well and our time is here. In Liberty Dan

limequat
09-23-2011, 06:50 AM

I was going to make this same thread. I wasn't sure what to think of Johnson prior to the debate. I now believe that he is a sincere, pro-liberty candidate. He gave respect to RP and doubled the speaking time for liberty candidates. I think Fox was trying to pit Johnson against RP and it backfired. Hats off, Mr. Johnson and +rep, Bruno.

georgiaboy
09-23-2011, 06:52 AM
welcome to the forums, libertydan!

Whatever Fox's intention was, seems some outfoxing took place.

Valli6
09-23-2011, 08:36 AM
And in case you missed this, where he credits Ron Paul in the fight for liberty in his own ad as BuddyRey mentioned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0J04iO2JGw
:) What a wonderful ad!

Merk
09-23-2011, 08:46 AM
Ron Paul, President
Gary Johnson, VP
Judge Napolitano, Sec. State until Supreme Court appointment
Jesse Ventura, Sec of Defense.

IterTemporis
09-23-2011, 09:00 AM
Wow.. Much respect to Johnson..

ronpaulitician
09-23-2011, 10:24 AM
Thank you, Gary Johnson.

(And donated $100 to your campaign.)

doctor jones
09-23-2011, 11:38 AM
Props to Gary.

banks11
09-23-2011, 12:49 PM
Nice to see this, I wish Ron had / will say Thank You to Gary also.

jmdrake
09-23-2011, 12:58 PM
Gary Johnson did a good job in the debate as did Ron Paul. Love em both.