PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry Was Perry dead last on the applause meter?

Bruno
09-22-2011, 11:40 PM
While I rewatch the debate, I am noticing the complete lack of applause for Perry during a number of his responses. I think people were not only unimpressed with a few of those answers, they were also dumbfounded by his bumbling responses and non-answers (3 a.m answer fail). The audience was huge, so there really is no excuse for literally not getting a single person applauding in a crowd of thousands.

Every candidate had an arguably decent or even great debate performance tonight - except Perry, who staggered his way through his answers like a drunken cowboy heading to a brothel. Ron Paul, as most of us would agree, knocked it out of the park.

If that doesn't show how much his support is propped up the establishment, I don't know what does.

bluesc
09-22-2011, 11:47 PM
I noticed it in the Tea Party debate too. He gets huge boos on immigration, and Romney usually comes out on top of these little one to one fights in terms of applause. It honestly makes me wonder how he can really have 30% of support.

Cain had a lot of supporters there, as did Bachmann. Ron and Johnson's applause were from the same crowd.

Let's hope he's been a huge disappointment to the GOP voters and Ron and overtake him to become 2nd. Ron was so confident tonight, maybe his internal polling numbers are telling him something we don't know :p.

libertybrewcity
09-23-2011, 08:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNVQRyEQCBY

brushfire
09-23-2011, 09:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNVQRyEQCBY

They doubled his sedatives since last debate, to keep him from choking/assaulting Ron. Apparently Merck hasn't "dialed in" his meds yet.

Bruno
09-23-2011, 09:02 AM
They doubled his sedatives since last debate, to keep him from choking/assaulting Ron. Apparently Merck hasn't "dialed in" his meds yet.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. :D

matt_
09-23-2011, 10:37 AM
Perry was booed loudly at least twice that I recall. Once was after his response to the HPV vaccine issue, the other was after his response to the tuition benefits for illegal aliens. Of course, I see no mention of the boos in the news coverage today. He also lied last night about being "lobbied" by a cervical cancer patient. Perry really is unelectable. The establishment has miscalculated tremendously by foisting him on us. I predict soon that the puppet masters go back to pushing Romney as the "unbeatable" frontrunner.