PDA

View Full Version : Guerilla Campaign Technique

Zynthesis
09-22-2011, 04:39 PM
I have this idea and it's right on the money I believe. The idea is to present all the negative ideas and expose the other candidates weaknesses and lack of Leadership. We do this by making spoof websites of their current ones. Adding user made videos, statements, and past voting records that show the corruption of each candidate. Also how Dr. Ron Paul would be better fit to handle these matters. Detailing his policies and ideas. When someone looks for say.. Mitt Romney and ends up on the spoof site, the site will contain all the negatives for that candidates ideas and also contain the user created videos showing the corruption. Anyone who is decent at SEO work can definitely get these sites at the top of every search engine and we can have ourselves a real effective campaign plan for defacing the integrity of the other candidates.

This idea has many benefits. It's inexpensive to do. It allows people who wouldn't normally come across a Ron Paul Video or who isn't looking for Dr. Ron Paul information to come upon it unknowingly. It's a great way to expose fraud and corruption of the other candidates. It also will also help voters who weren't knowledgeable about Dr. Ron Pauls Agendas and Policies.

Let's face it. People who are going to vote for Dr. Ron Paul don't need convincing. The voters who are reading information about the other candidates are the ones we need to convince. They need to see that Dr. Ron Paul is the front runner and that the candidates they are rooting for are frauds.

I'd like to help as much as I can. Let me know what you think, I don't have the talent resources to make this happen, however I know there are lots of very talented followers who can make this idea a reality in their sleep.

My e-mail is Zynthesis@gmail.com

Thanks for Reading.

FlatIron
09-22-2011, 06:25 PM
dont mention Ron Paul in any of the websites or videos. They will just view it as PROPAGANDA

Zynthesis
09-22-2011, 08:37 PM
Well with references it would be facts. Links to statements and links to videos of the candidates etc.. Facts are facts not propaganda.