PDA

View Full Version : FOX admits Cutler headlines were 'fabrications'

Cutlerzzz
09-22-2011, 03:42 PM
http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-09-20/fox-admits-cutler-headlines-were-fabrications

Fox hates Ron Paul and Jay Cutler.

satchelmcqueen
09-22-2011, 05:57 PM
omg even in sports???

trey4sports
09-22-2011, 06:06 PM
well to be fare, Jay Cutler is pretty much a turd.

Cutlerzzz
09-22-2011, 06:09 PM
well to be fare, Jay Cutler is pretty much a turd.Why? Because the main stream media does not like him?

trey4sports
09-22-2011, 06:14 PM
Why? Because the main stream media does not like him?

No, because he is a pussy and deserted his team when they needed him most. He's a crybaby and the antithesis of a clutch player.

Cutlerzzz
09-22-2011, 06:21 PM
No, because he is a pussy and deserted his team when they needed him most. He's a crybaby and the antithesis of a clutch player.He tore his MCL, played for another quarter, and then coaches pulled him. The guy who has had the leagues worst offensive line the last few seasons and never complained is now a cry baby. The diabetic that has been sacked more than 100 times in the last two years is a pussy.

Brilliant post trey.

brandon
09-22-2011, 06:24 PM
wow.

It thought it was going to be about this gyu
http://www.trainbodyandmind.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Jay-Cutler-bodybuilder-7.jpg

KramerDSP
09-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Cutler has always rubbed me the wrong way. The only thing I respect about him is that he's a diabetic who still plays professional sports at a very high level. I just don't like his 'tude.

Cutlerzzz
09-22-2011, 06:27 PM
wow.

It thought it was going to be about this gyu

I don't think that there are many people brave enough to slander the body builder Jay Cutler.

speciallyblend
09-22-2011, 06:27 PM
Why? Because the main stream media does not like him?

no because he is reckless and throws more interceptions and loses games with his fumbling,interceptions and reckless play!! he cannot win the big games! He looks like he can win the superbowl one week. then the next week like he should be a back up for a high school team! He chokes in the big games Jay Choker! that goes for denver and chicago. you want a quarterback to win games not lose them! When chicago or denver lost. The blame could be put on him usually!

Cutlerzzz
09-22-2011, 06:30 PM
no because he is reckless and throws more interceptions and loses games with his fumbling,interceptions and reckless play!! he cannot win the big games! He looks like he can win the superbowl one week. then the next week like he should be a back up for a high school team! He chokes in the big games Jay Choker!How many games has he choked in? How does that number compare to most QBs? His interception total has only been unusually high one season in his career, even if he does make too many mistakes.

speciallyblend
09-22-2011, 06:32 PM
I don't think that there are many people brave enough to slander the body builder Jay Cutler.

if he played like jay cutler in the nfl , i sure as hell would;) thank god he doesn't though:) hehe

TCE
09-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Cutler isn't great. He's good, but not great. I live in Chicago, and yes, his wide receivers aren't that great and either is his O-Line, but he is not elite. Defense and Special Teams win games in Chicago along with the fact that they had only one injury to a starter last year. Not a fan of his attitude, either, and that's not from the MSM's view.