PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Email -September 30 critical, support the end of 1/4 donations -needs $1.5 mill

sailingaway
09-22-2011, 03:22 PM
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/pages/images/Q3EMAIL2.jpg

You and I have only a few more days to make sure we send the establishment a clear message.

The truth is, September 30 is a CRITICAL day for my campaign.

It's the end of the current fundraising period, and the results from each candidate will be reported on and examined by the media, voters and other potential donors and supporters.

I can't stress how important it is that you and I have a great showing - just as we did last filing period.

But in order to do that, we're going to need to raise an additional $1.5 million before September 30.

So can I count on your IMMEDIATE help?

I truly hope so.

Just last night, we launched our latest TV ad - "He Served" -which you can see below.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/pages/images/tv_ad_image.jpg

And we have more ads just like this ready to go.

In fact, over the next 30 days, my goal is to spend at least $2.5 million on TV ads, internet ads, phone outreach and targeted voter mail.

I'm now consistently polling in third place behind two establishment candidates in most national polls, and another recent poll has me running second in New Hampshire!

But I need to be able to count on you to raise the funds to capitalize on the momentum YOU helped create.

You see, I'm in this race to win it. I hope you are, too.

If you are, please agree to a special contribution to the campaign today.

Sadly, we don't have much more time in the fight for the future of our country.

Our fiscal house is in disarray.

The Fed is printing and spending hundreds of billions of dollars we don't have.

Our government continues to try and police the world with more trillion-dollar wars that make us weaker, not stronger.

But instead of cutting spending from the hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars our federal government wastes every year on unconstitutional activities - President Obama is going after our veterans!

XXXX, just like my ad shows, I've always done whatever I could to stand up for our veterans.

And I'm proud that I've received more money from our troops than all the rest of my opponents combined.

If elected President, I will do everything I can to keep our country strong.

After all, national defense is a primary responsibility of the federal government.

So instead of building up other nations, I believe we must protect our veterans, protect our country and protect our borders.

And our President should always follow the Constitution by declaring war before putting the lives of American troops on the line.

You and I can and must save our country.

But we must act.

So please make your most generous contribution to my campaign IMMEDIATELY.

Help me send a message this September 30 that my campaign is one to be reckoned with!

Thank you so much for all you do.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. September 30 is a critical day for my campaign, as the results from this fundraising period will be reported on and examined by the media, voters and other potential donors and supporters.

I need to raise $1.5 million by the deadline to help me launch an all-out TV ad, voter mail and internet ad blitz.

So please make your most generous contribution to my campaign TODAY!

libertybrewcity
09-22-2011, 03:32 PM
I wonder how much he has so far...

The three moneybombs this month were 500k in July, 1.8 million in August, and 1 million in September. I would probably guess that about 500k to 1 million was donated at other times on non-moneybomb days. So, Ron Paul probably has raised about 3.8 million to 4.3 million this quarter. 1.5 million by the end of the quarter would show that he has the ability to continue raising money. It will also give him positive media coverage because I can't see many other candidates raising more than 5+ million.

Props to the campaign for leaving the ticker up!

Giving Ron 1.5 million would give him about 5.3 million to 5.8 million. That would be an excellent, excellent quarter.

redmod79
09-22-2011, 03:41 PM
$150k/day should do the trick, we might be able to hit that today

RonPaulFever
09-22-2011, 03:49 PM
The other day someone from the campaign said they had 4.5 million on hand. Considering what they've raised and spent so far, I'd guess that meeting the EOQ push would net about 9 million raised for the quarter, hopefully more.

trey4sports
09-22-2011, 03:56 PM
I wonder how much he has so far...

The three moneybombs this month were 500k in July, 1.8 million in August, and 1 million in September. I would probably guess that about 500k to 1 million was donated at other times on non-moneybomb days. So, Ron Paul probably has raised about 3.8 million to 4.3 million this quarter. 1.5 million by the end of the quarter would show that he has the ability to continue raising money. It will also give him positive media coverage because I can't see many other candidates raising more than 5+ million.

Props to the campaign for leaving the ticker up!

Giving Ron 1.5 million would give him about 5.3 million to 5.8 million. That would be an excellent, excellent quarter.

he transferred 1.7 million to his PCC from his cong. account as well.

I think were going to have something like

1.8M + 1M = 600K + 1.7M + 1M (non MB fundraising) + 1.0M (end of q fundraising, being conservative) = roughly 7.1 million raised.

The other day someone from the campaign said they had 4.5 million on hand. Considering what they've raised and spent so far, I'd guess that meeting the EOQ push would net about 9 million raised for the quarter, hopefully more.

I don't know where you get 9 million raised. The 4.5M cash on hand you're factoring in has to have been raised previous quarters.

CrissyNY
09-22-2011, 04:01 PM
Love the PUSH logo.

I will be donating after the debate for sure.

KramerDSP
09-22-2011, 05:07 PM
Optimistic estimate, but they have 8.5 million on hand and want to break 10 million. If they hit 10 million, I daresay Q4 ends up netting 40 million, as we have doubled what we got in '08 every single quarter.

sailingaway
09-22-2011, 05:11 PM
I doubt they have taken in anything near $10 million.

libertybrewcity
09-22-2011, 05:16 PM
he transferred 1.7 million to his PCC from his cong. account as well.

I think were going to have something like

1.8M + 1M = 600K + 1.7M + 1M (non MB fundraising) + 1.0M (end of q fundraising, being conservative) = roughly 7.1 million raised.

Where did you get the 1.7million figure? I think that should be the 1 million figure from the last money bomb.

kaitywhales
09-22-2011, 05:16 PM
I love that Dr. Paul has earned more today spontaneously than on the superbomb. Gotta love seeing that rp support grow every time! I also wanna say a quick thanks to those of you donating!!

sailingaway
09-22-2011, 05:21 PM
I love that Dr. Paul has earned more today spontaneously than on the superbomb. Gotta love seeing that rp support grow every time! I also wanna say a quick thanks to those of you donating!!

welcome to the forums!

RileyE104
09-22-2011, 06:18 PM
I've donated to every moneybomb and always in between $20 and $30 dollars.
This is my biggest donation to date. :)

Donation amount: $135.50
Transaction date/time: 2011-09-22 18:43:42
Transaction ID: 8BS707390D495491A

Thank you,
Ron Paul 2012 PCC

sailingaway
09-22-2011, 09:34 PM
bump for post debate visitors

thehighwaymanq
09-23-2011, 01:59 PM
About to hit $200,000!