PDA

View Full Version : Alexa for Ron Paul (Black This Out MoneyBomb)

alexaforronpaul
09-22-2011, 02:57 PM
I think I'm going to make a short video tonight promoting it...maybe like 30 seconds or so! What should be said!

D.A.S.
09-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Sorry if I'm redundant, but have you mentioned much about Ron's Phone from Home program? It's pretty important to get the word out about it.

orenbus
09-22-2011, 03:00 PM
Alexa please consider making a Phone from Home program video.

Ron Paul Phone Home
September 20, 2011 by Run Ron Paul

http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/cimages/9e1a03df3a024e863ece9f4018b8c898/RP2012_header.jpg

Dear Alexa,

The most important thing you can do to help me become the next President of the United States, you can do from the comfort of your own home.

Today, I’m announcing the launch of my campaign’s Phone From Home Program in key early primary and caucus states.

Can I count on you to sign up? (http://phone.ronpaul2012.com/v/login.php?v=1)

You see, my campaign has worked hard to produce proprietary, state-of-the-art technology that will allow grassroots activists to make the hundreds of thousands of calls it will take to WIN!

Besides contributing financially, there’s literally NOTHING you can do to help my campaign more.

In fact, here’s a brief video I made explaining the importance of the Phone from Home Program. Please take a moment to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctBto5h1gCY

It was our Phone From Home program that helped lead to my historic finish in the Iowa Straw Poll.

Since that day, my message of liberty and constitutional government has continued spreading like wildfire all across America.

And as more and more Americans realize I am the only true constitutional conservative in this race, my campaign to Restore America Now is only going to get stronger.

That’s why I’m personally asking you to help me achieve VICTORY in key early primary and caucus states by signing up to Phone From Home. (http://phone.ronpaul2012.com/v/login.php?v=1)

Here’s how it works.

My campaign has a list of voters in these upcoming important primary and caucus states.

You’ll just logon to my campaign’s website, call through the names as you are able and then enter information into our system.

My campaign will provide you with a script and everything.

With our state-of-the-art Phone From Home system, making calls to targeted voters has never been so easy.

But it’s critical that as many of my supporters sign up to make calls as possible.

Even if you only have a few minutes each week, participating in our Phone From Home program is the best way YOU can help elect me the next President of the United States.

And you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home to do so!

So can I count on you to sign up to Phone From Home? (http://phone.ronpaul2012.com/v/login.php?v=1) Please sign up IMMEDIATELY.

Together, you and I can Restore America Now!

For Liberty,

http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/cimages/9e1a03df3a024e863ece9f4018b8c898/RPsig.jpg

Ron Paul

P.S. I’m pleased to announce the start of my Phone From Home (http://phone.ronpaul2012.com/v/login.php?v=1) program in key early primary and caucus states.

Making phone calls to targeted voters in these states is the best way you can help me WIN.

So please, help me Restore America Now by signing up to participate in my campaign’s Phone From Home (http://phone.ronpaul2012.com/v/login.php?v=1) Program.

Here is also a thread discussing it:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?317029-Ron-Paul-Phone-from-Home-Program

alexaforronpaul
09-22-2011, 03:02 PM
Okay, so should I make a video that covers both?

RonPaulFever
09-22-2011, 03:03 PM
Okay, so should I make a video that covers both?

Sounds like a great idea!

D.A.S.
09-22-2011, 03:03 PM
I think Phone from Home really needs a separate video. The importance of Phone from Home just CANNOT be overstated. It may make the difference between winning and losing in early primary states.

MJU1983
09-22-2011, 03:06 PM
I think I'm going to make a short video tonight promoting it...maybe like 30 seconds or so! What should be said!

Get people fired up to promote it and also to donate double or triple what they normally would...

Goals:
25,000 attending on Facebook - RSVP Today @ http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181997088537471
^^^ Invite your Facebook friends who like Liberty (aka freedom), Peace, and Prosperity. ^^^
$6,000,000+ donated - Pledge Today @ http://www.blackthisout.com/

linusPAULing
09-22-2011, 03:06 PM
We're apparently shooting for $6 million... 60,000 donors contributing $100 a piece.

Folks need to notify their local meetups about the Money Bomb. This was a significant factor in gaining support for the $4.5 million 11-05-07 Money Bomb.

If folks aren't part of a local meetup they should consider joining one. If they don't have a local meetup they should consider starting one.

jcarcinogen
09-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Well people that can't afford to contribute to the money bomb can still help by volunteering their time with the phone from home initiative. Its nice to offer a choice rather than hearing money, money, money all the time.

ItsTime
09-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Thanks for doing this! It would be best if you had two videos one for the phone banking and one for the moneybomb.

ItsTime
09-22-2011, 03:08 PM
Well people that can't afford to contribute to the money bomb can still help by volunteering their time with the phone from home initiative. Its nice to offer a choice rather than hearing money, money, money all the time.

Good point. Maybe mention the phone banking in the moneybomb one? But there really needs to be two videos.

Article V
09-22-2011, 03:11 PM
I think Phone from Home really needs a separate video. The importance of Phone from Home just CANNOT be overstated. It may make the difference between winning and losing in early primary states.^^^^^^^^THIS!

Grab a copy of E.T. and make a video exclusively promoting the "Phone from Home" program. The ease and effectiveness of this program is unlike anything ever implemented in a presidential campaign. It might be worthwhile to spend an evening trying it out so that you can better explain it on your video.

D.A.S.
09-22-2011, 03:15 PM
The ease and effectiveness of this program is unlike anything ever implemented in a presidential campaign. It might be worthwhile to spend an evening trying it out so that you can better explain it on your video.

THIS ^ ^ ^ - I totally agree... A little tutorial to assuage people's fears of calling and saying how easy and well-orchestrated it is! (Just don't bring up the cave man... people get offended).

alexaforronpaul
09-22-2011, 03:15 PM
Okay, I will start to work on two separate videos!! Would someone want to make me a prompt for both videos of things that you think its crucial that I say!

libertybrewcity
09-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Moneybomb video:
Mention your name and website

Mention the date of the moneybomb and name

Goal of moneybomb is to raise ____ amount from more than 25k people

It is important to say "WHY" they should donate, something like "restore free markets in America" or "bring back limited and constitutional government" or "Ron Paul is America's last hope for freedom, peace, and prosperity"

Ask them to mark it on their calenders, tell their friends, send emails, facebook message people, tell their meetup groups, call family

Say thank you, ask them to post this video around!

D.A.S.
09-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Moneybomb video:
Mention your name and website

Mention the date of the moneybomb and name

Goal of moneybomb is to raise ____ amount from more than 25k people

It is important to say "WHY" they should donate, something like "restore free markets in America" or "bring back limited and constitutional government" or "Ron Paul is America's last hope for freedom, peace, and prosperity"

Ask them to mark it on their calenders, tell their friends, send emails, facebook message people, tell their meetup groups, call family

Say thank you, ask them to post this video around!

That's a good script!

1. Intro: "Hi, this is Alexa, your Ron Paul supporter..." etc
2. "As you may know, Ron Paul has been surging in the polls lately. He statistically tied for a win at the Ames Iowa Straw Poll in August, and he has been cementing a 3rd place after Rick Perry and Mitt Romney with a solid 13% in several recent national polls".
3. "Despite making it into the so-called top tier, Ron Paul is still stubbornly ignored by the main-stream TV and print media outlets. He has been cheated out of debate time during all the recent debates, and it took Jon Stewart's coverage on the Daily Show to call the media bias against Ron Paul."
4. "To get around the media black-out, we're holding a major moneybomb for Ron Paul on Oct. 19, and it is called the Black This Out moneybomb."
5. "It is very important that you contribute because he must have the finances to get around the media coverage and deliver Ron Paul's message straight to the people."
6. Talk about Ron's message - Reigning in the Fed, Personal liberties, No more unconstitutional wars, Balancing the budget, Peace and Prosperity...
7. "It is very very important that we all contribute to this moneybomb at www.ronpaul2012.com on October 19."
8. "Please share this with your friends, family, on Facebook, Twitter, and by the word of mouth."
9. "Let's make this moneybomb our biggest moneybomb of the year and help get the true champion of liberty elected President in 2012!"

How's this? Feel free to use any quotes or modify any of my quotes and use them at will.

CrissyNY
09-22-2011, 03:42 PM
I think you should say something in the moneybomb video about "being part of history"

I sat on the sidelines in 2007/2008 and deeply regret not getting officially involved!

D.A.S.
09-22-2011, 04:00 PM
For Phone from Home video:

You will probably need to go through the process and make a couple of calls, so you can share your experience and tell people how easy the process is and that all you need to do is just follow the script provided by the campaign when you log on to the website. Emphasize that you don't have to engage into any personal conversation but only ask a few scripted questions and then politely end the call.

Please emphasize the importance: as many people as possible need to be participating in Phone from Home because it is CRITICAL to the success of Ron Paul's campaign in the early primary states such as Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina.

Xenophage
09-22-2011, 04:22 PM
You should auction a date and send the proceeds to the moneybomb. Best part is, you know the date won't suck because it'll be with a RON PAUL SUPPORTER! :D

justatrey
09-22-2011, 06:19 PM
PLEASE mention that even $5 adds up and makes a big difference! We need to focus on number of donors, because quite frankly the last one was pathetic (15,000, or less than 1% of supporters donated).

Even those who are literally broke can find a way to come up with $5 over the next month. Thanks for doing this.

pauliticalfan
09-22-2011, 06:22 PM
That's a good script!

2. "As you may know, Ron Paul has been surging in the polls lately. He statistically tied for a win at the Ames Iowa Straw Poll in August, and he has been cementing a 3rd place after Rick Perry and Mitt Romney with a solid 13% in several recent national polls".
3. "Despite making it into the so-called top tier, Ron Paul is still stubbornly ignored by the main-stream TV and print media outlets. He has been cheated out of debate time during all the recent debates, and it took Jon Stewart's coverage on the Daily Show to call the media bias against Ron Paul."
4. "To get around the media black-out, we're holding a major moneybomb for Ron Paul on Oct. 19, and it is called the Black This Out moneybomb."
5. "It is very important that you contribute because he must have the finances to get around the media coverage and deliver Ron Paul's message straight to the people."
6. Talk about Ron's message - Reigning in the Fed, Personal liberties, No more unconstitutional wars, Balancing the budget, Peace and Prosperity...
7. "It is very very important that we all contribute to this moneybomb at www.ronpaul2012.com on October 19."
8. "Please share this with your friends, family, on Facebook, Twitter, and by the word of mouth."
9. "Let's make this moneybomb our biggest moneybomb of the year and help get the true champion of liberty elected President in 2012!"

How's this? Feel free to use any quotes or modify any of my quotes and use them at will.

This is nice!

notsure
09-23-2011, 11:15 AM
Maybe bring up Ron's percentage of debate time and how the debate hosts are slowly trying to marginalize him by not asking him any questions. I've seen stats for his debate time floating around somewhere. Last night's debate was horrible, i didn't watch the entire thing, but I hardly heard Ron speaking or get asked any questions at all.

NickOdell
09-27-2011, 07:25 PM
That's a good script!

bump. Please do this! :)

Article V
09-28-2011, 04:47 AM
A video tutorial where you walk supporters through how to use the Phone from Home program would be very helpful. You could even do an actual real-world call in the video.

D.A.S.
09-28-2011, 01:53 PM
Calling Alexa... ;)

Epic
09-28-2011, 02:00 PM
Calling Alexa... ;)

what's her number again? :)

D.A.S.
09-28-2011, 02:07 PM
what's her number again? :)

I don't know - I meant symbolically ;)