PDA

View Full Version : New around here

kmalm585
09-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Hello all!
Just wanted to say that. I plan to be an active member of these forums, and I have been very active on Facebook promoting Ron Paul to friends and family. I argue/discuss politics with a lot of friends, many of whom are Liberals, so those debates can get pretty heated. Even though I may be a "noob" to politics, I have been following since college, just not very active.

Now that I'm a few year removed from College and I see how politics have an impact on my life, I have become much more involved and have a willingness to invest time into political matters. I don't like the government having its fingers in my life, so I am all for small/limited government which oversees the protection of the Nation but stays outta my life!

Being an accountant, I can see the value of having a gold standard, and letting the markets determine the value of currency. Was never a fan of Fiat Currency in school, and still am not.

I fully support Ron Paul and LOVE the movement that is going on and it's a DISGRACE that the mainstream media is censoring him. Before this gets too long, I'm going to end it here.

Kevin

specsaregood
09-22-2011, 11:16 AM
Welcome to the site!
Are you registered to vote in the republican primary/caucus?
Which state are you in?

Sola_Fide
09-22-2011, 11:19 AM
Where do you live? Welcome here.

CaptUSA
09-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Welcome!

lucky_bg
09-22-2011, 11:23 AM
+rep and welcome

kmalm585
09-22-2011, 11:24 AM
Yes, I am registered to vote in the Primary in Pennsylvania. I live in Pittsburgh.

phill4paul
09-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Welcome. Here you will find many differing viewpoints on many topics. Join in on the discussion and feel free to express YOUR viewpoints. I have changed my mind on some rigidly held beliefs and this forum may certainly challenge some of yours. Above all we are a community for the promotion of Ron Paul and his message. Again, welcome!

CaptUSA
09-22-2011, 11:33 AM
Yes, I am registered to vote in the Primary in Pennsylvania. I live in Pittsburgh.
Butler, PA here... Good to know we've got supporters close by.

donnay
09-22-2011, 11:57 AM
Welcome Aboard!

Steve-in-NY
09-22-2011, 01:42 PM
Welcome!

Uriah
09-22-2011, 01:54 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard. It's gonna be a great ride my friend!