PDA

View Full Version : Paul/Johnson 2012 Bring Our Troops Home

speciallyblend
09-22-2011, 10:07 AM
Hi Folks,:toady: i just got off the phone with Colton at Gary Johnsons Campaign and a nice lady at Ron Pauls Campaign. Yes i probably ranted but i was nice:) no cussing and suggested that Ron Paul and Gary Johnson will be talking to my wife tonight on that stage and millions more like her:)

In general i discussed how we need to have Ron Paul and Gary Johnson tag team and body slam the gop establishment status quo on that stage tonight! Everyone knows i am a Ron Paul supporter and joined the gop and was a delegate in 2008. My wife likes Ron Paul and watched the debate that gary and ron were in the last time! She was very pleased. I asked that both Ron Paul and Gary Johnson please stress in the debate. That we need folks to support liberty and freedom and the us constitution by joining the gop(BIG TENT). I suggested they both call out perry and romney.

some points i would like to make for the purists in this forum , Does fox news have a plan to try to use gary to marginalize Ron Paul. I would say yes. Will that fox plan work? No. Is Gary Johnson in on this fox plan? Hell No.

We now have 2 Liberty Voices against the rest of the status quo/gop establishment!! This narrows the field to Perry/Romney(gop establishment) vs Paul/Johnson (Liberty/Freedom/US Constitution)

I asked both camps to please frame the debate as US against THEM(status quo,biggovgop,obama republicans) I also suggested to the gary camp. That they attack Perry/Romney and to support Ron Paul on that debate stage since Gary is also campaigning for 2016 and he needs that Ron Paul base if rand doesn't run of course.

I asked that both camps stress how we must reclaim the failed gop and bring it back to its Roots , Small Government and following the US Constitution!! Paul/Johnson 2012 Bring Our Troops Home PS Ron and Gary must hammer home foreign policy,debt,creating jobs and balancing the budget not number fudging like romney and perry!!!

Liberty will kick ass tonight in the name of Paul/Johnson 2012 wonders if Ron paul or Gary can call my wife and ask her to please join:) it might help since i am her husband:)

sailingaway
09-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Ron is polling much higher than Gary and will lose out if he spends time on someone polling that far below his numbers, it is why Santorum was attacking Ron, why Ron was attacking Perry, you only focus your sights up, not down, as a strategic matter, in debates.

And the media puts them together in categories not at all flattering to Ron in the eyes of GOP primary voters. I don' think Fox's point in putting Gary in this time is to boost Gary, but I am pretty sure it is to sink Ron as much as they can. Fox wants a two person race with Perry as the supposed conservative choice. Ron needs to keep his eye on the ball, imho.

reillym
09-22-2011, 10:18 AM
yes

speciallyblend
09-22-2011, 10:37 AM
Ron is polling much higher than Gary and will lose out if he spends time on someone polling that far below his numbers, it is why Santorum was attacking Ron, why Ron was attacking Perry, you only focus your sights up, not down, as a strategic matter, in debates.

And the media puts them together in categories not at all flattering to Ron in the eyes of GOP primary voters. I don' think Fox's point in putting Gary in this time is to boost Gary, but I am pretty sure it is to sink Ron as much as they can. Fox wants a two person race with Perry as the supposed conservative choice. Ron needs to keep his eye on the ball, imho.

that is why they both need to come out as the non-establishment candidate them vs status quo!! gary is not a threat to ron paul. I think they can both look good tonight while showing that the rest are the same. Gary is where ron paul was last election(just a tad smaller of course). Gary is campaigning for 2016. Fox motives will blowback on them tonight!!

bottom line gary will be attacking the status quo tonight(my prediction). If he attacks Ron Paul he will kill his 2016 run and his vp chance(my prediction)!! When Ron paul wins the gop nomination. He surely cannot pick status quo/gop est.

Tunink
09-22-2011, 10:43 AM
I agree they need to work together, especially during this debate. It could lend a lot of credibility to Ron Paul and Gary Johnson if they worked together against Perry/Romney.

speciallyblend
09-22-2011, 05:32 PM
blimpin

speciallyblend
09-22-2011, 11:09 PM
Paul/Johnson 2012 Make it Happen Folks

falconplayer11
09-23-2011, 09:30 AM
Paul/Johnson would be awesome.

(Sometimes I think Johnson/Paul could be better...)

falconplayer11
09-23-2011, 09:31 AM
On a different note: Ron Paul seemed very tired last night. Worn out. Gary Johnson looked excited.

AZ Libertarian
09-23-2011, 09:49 AM
Even though Gary gave his VP nod to Ron and I really like Gary, he shoots himself in the foot with his backing a 'consumption tax'. Ron says NO TAXES! Besides, I think Ron is eyeing Judge Andrew Napolitano for VP (he said so in an interview I saw).

THAT'S my Dream Team!

*****************************PAUL/NAPOLITANO 2012*********************************