PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin I hope she runs

kejonn
09-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Then when she loses horribly in the nomination or the general, she will finally fade into obscurity. I don't understand the fascination with her. She quit as governor of Alaska. What does she have to offer? Are we this bad off that people are excited by her?

Sjmfury
09-21-2011, 09:38 PM
People are entitled to their opinions regardless of if you or I agree with them. She is a King Maker and if Ron receives her endorsement we will be in good shape. As of lately she has been GREAT concerning Paul.

tribute_13
09-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Well she knows quitting in Alaska was the dealbreaker. If she did run, she'd never be able to play that one down. No one would say Sarah Palin would be a great president when she quit a state held office and couldn't finish out her term. Sarah Palin will more than likely throw an endorsement, try for a position on the 2012 Administration and use that experience to push for a run later in the future. Hopefully she'll come to her senses and endorse Ron. She has been, from what I've seen, pretty receptive lately. If she does so, she'll be in a position to get a secretary of state position which will help her lack of foreign policy experience putting her in a very good place to run in the future. If I was her, this would be what I'd do.

brushfire
09-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Then when she loses horribly in the nomination or the general, she will finally fade into obscurity. I don't understand the fascination with her. She quit as governor of Alaska. What does she have to offer? Are we this bad off that people are excited by her?

An endorsement? She's not in the race anyway - personally, the irons that are currently in the fire are the ones I'm worried about.

kejonn
09-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Sorry, been hanging out at another (mainstream) forum, they seem enamored with her and think she will enter and win it all.

TexMac
09-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Not Free Republic, I hope. They're hardly mainstream.

kejonn
09-21-2011, 09:50 PM
Not Free Republic, I hope. They're hardly mainstream.

Nope, one that is considered as a conservative stronghold...mostly RINO supporters imho though.