PDA

View Full Version : Pre-debate message to Ron: ~~~HAVE~FUN~AT~THE~DEBATE~~~

wgadget
09-21-2011, 07:35 PM
Dear Ron,

You are a living legend. You have accomplished so much in the name of LIBERTY. You have backers the world-round. You have awakened us from our political apathy. You are the Genuine Article...You are the UN-Cola...You are crisp and clean and no caffeine. And you have so much more to teach the people!

On a personal note, I'd like to share that as a performing musician, I get the jitters sometimes before a performance. The ONLY thing that calms the jitters and guarantees a great performance is PREPARATION (You've been consistently preparing for over 30 YEARS.) and the feeling of wanting TO SHARE the music with the audience. (You've been SHARING the message diligently, and it's caught on like wildfire.) And tomorrow's debate is just another opportunity!

Smile and HAVE FUN!

WE LOVE YOU!

Your supporters

KramerDSP
09-21-2011, 07:38 PM
dear ron,

you are a living legend. You have accomplished so much in the name of liberty. You have backers the world-round. You have awakened us from our political apathy. You are the genuine article...you are the un-cola...you are crisp and clean and no caffeine. And you have so much more to teach the people!

On a personal note, i'd like to share that as a performing musician, i get the jitters sometimes before a performance. The only thing that calms the jitters and guarantees a great performance is preparation (you've been consistently preparing for over 30 years.) and the feeling of wanting to share the music with the audience. (you've been sharing the message diligently, and it's caught on like wildfire.) and tomorrow's debate is just another opportunity!

Smile and have fun!

We love you!

Your supporters

+rep