PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering, how do you justify it ?...Please everybody read this!

qwerty
09-21-2011, 12:39 PM
How do you justify it to yourself if you are not spreading the word about the blackthisout - moneybomb ?

Itīs so easy and it feels SO GOOD when you are fighting for something what is right (against the media censorchip)!

We wellcome you to fight with us and to spread the word! Trust me, you feel so good when you see that your actions are working! :)

Hereīs something everyone can do!

1. FACEBOOK & TWITTER & MEETUP AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS!

- invite your friends!

- post the info to Ron Paul related places!

- change your avatar, http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/Sentinelrv/Other-Images/black-this-out-ron-paul.jpg

2. YOUTUBE!

- Comment youtube videos!

- Make a video!

3. MESSAGEFORUMS!

- Make a topic about it!

- Change your forum signature!

- Change your avatar, http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/Sentinelrv/Other-Images/black-this-out-ron-paul.jpg

4. News articles!

- Comment Ron Paul related news stories with the info about the moneybomb. Use news.google.com

5. Spread these flyers in Ron Paul related events!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?316610-Black-This-Out-Moneybomb-Flyers-Are-In

IMPORTANT! GO TO WWW.BLACKTHISOUT.COM AND PLEDGE!

FACEBOOK EVENT HERE, http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=181997088537471

I donīt want to guilt anyone, i just want to make you think about it!

qwerty
09-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it!

- Ron Paul

YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT THE MEDIACENSORSHIP!

:)

Article V
09-21-2011, 12:51 PM
Who's putting on this moneybomb? I made a pledge; but it's not on the campaign's schedule, so I've been reluctant to promote it.

qwerty
09-21-2011, 12:52 PM
who's putting on this moneybomb? It's not on the campaign's schedule, so i've been reluctant to promote it.

we the grassrooots!!! :)

LibertyEsq
09-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Who's putting on this moneybomb? It's not on the campaign's schedule, so I've been reluctant to promote it.

Yep if this MB is going to be successful we really need to get the campaign to acknowledge/confirm it ASAP

LibertyEsq
09-21-2011, 12:53 PM
we the grassrooots!!! :)

We need a ticker from the campaign and we without a doubt need the campaign to help promote it through facebook, its site and other means

qwerty
09-21-2011, 12:55 PM
We need a ticker from the campaign and we without a doubt need the campaign to help promote it through facebook, its site and other means

Iīm sure they will! ;)

Article V
09-21-2011, 01:01 PM
Yep if this MB is going to be successful we really need to get the campaign to acknowledge/confirm it ASAPThis is extremely important, because while I'm willing to donate to grassroots causes; I'm reluctant to promote others to risk their money in unknown places. I have no idea where the donations are to be made: is it going to be on the moneybomb website or through RonPaul2012's website? I have no idea what the money is to be used for: is it for some grassroots cause or is it for RonPaul2012's official campaign expenses? I have no idea if the moneybomb has individual donor limits or not. I have no idea about a lot of things.

Advertising alone is not enough. If you want more pledges and support, you've got to knock down all the hurdles that stand in the way between a person becoming a donor. The more hurdles you knock down, the more donors you'll get.

qwerty
09-21-2011, 01:05 PM
This is extremely important, because while I'm willing to donate to grassroots causes; I'm reluctant to promote others to risk their money in unknown places. I have no idea where the donations are to be made: is it going to be on the moneybomb website or through RonPaul2012's website? I have no idea what the money is to be used for: is it for some grassroots cause or is it for RonPaul2012's official campaign expenses? I have no idea if the moneybomb has individual donor limits or not. I have no idea about a lot of things.

Advertising alone is not enough. If you want more pledges and support, you've got to knock down all the hurdles that stand in the way between a person becoming a donor. The more hurdles you knock down, the more donors you'll get.

This is from the facebook page.

Pledge here http://blackthisout.com/ and/or RSVP here! Please do not forget to like our fan page http://facebook.com/BlackThisOut
DONATE ONLY TO: http://www.RonPaul2012.com/

LibertyEsq
09-21-2011, 01:05 PM
This is extremely important, because while I'm willing to donate to grassroots causes; I'm reluctant to promote others to risk their money in unknown places. I have no idea where the donations are to be made: is it going to be on the moneybomb website or through RonPaul2012's website? I have no idea what the money is to be used for: is it for some grassroots cause or is it for RonPaul2012's official campaign expenses? I have no idea if the moneybomb has individual donor limits or not. I have no idea about a lot of things.

It's a moneybomb for the campaign just like the Constitution Day moneybomb with a different date and different branding. Only difference is we haven't had the campaign acknowledge/post about it yet

qwerty
09-21-2011, 01:06 PM
Everyone can contact the campaign tell about it! :)

Revolution9
09-21-2011, 01:09 PM
It's a moneybomb for the campaign just like the Constitution Day moneybomb with a different date and different branding. Only difference is we haven't had the campaign acknowledge/post about it yet

Hello CAMPAIGN. LE or RPH...or MC or whomever has a line inside get on them to get on this immediately!

Rev9

Article V
09-21-2011, 01:13 PM
It's a moneybomb for the campaign just like the Constitution Day moneybomb with a different date and different branding. Only difference is we haven't had the campaign acknowledge/post about it yetI understand what it is. I'm just answer the question of 'how do you justify it...?'

Because when you break it down, it's all too easy to justify it. Between the poor grammar on the Facebook info page to the lack of acknowledgement from the campaign to the general lack of desired information... there are more roadblocks for promotion than avenues.

Like I said, I'm still donating. But if you really want to know why the event isn't being promoted more, then we need to become extremely critical now so that no one can be critical later.

qwerty
09-21-2011, 01:25 PM
Remember people that if you have an idea, PLEASE DO IT! Donīt wait or ask others to do it, do it yourself! ( i sometimes have to cause of my bad english!)

I guarantee that you get a good feeling after you have done it! :)

pacelli
09-21-2011, 01:30 PM
If I get a chance to catch up with Dr. Paul on 10/7, I'll mention it to him.

qwerty
09-21-2011, 01:40 PM
If I get a chance to catch up with Dr. Paul on 10/7, I'll mention it to him.

NICE!

Can you take some moneybomb flyers with you ?

LibertyEsq
09-21-2011, 01:42 PM
I've been tweeting this to ~1000 people all day and I'll spread the word about the MB at the campaign event on the 26th if I manage to go

qwerty
09-21-2011, 01:46 PM
Everybody who attend campaign events, take some flyers with you! Check my signature!

parocks
09-21-2011, 01:50 PM
I'd rather be hearing about 12/16 tea party.

Black this out could be good, or not good or whatever.

12/16 tea party has to be bigger than last time.

Napolitanic Wars
09-21-2011, 01:53 PM
The last desperate act of a movement is guilting people into being more active. I pledged $50. I really don't know what else to say.

qwerty
09-21-2011, 01:56 PM
The last desperate act of a movement is guilting people into being more active. I pledged $50. I really don't know what else to say.

I just think we all should fight against the media censorship!

qwerty
09-21-2011, 01:57 PM
I'd rather be hearing about 12/16 tea party.

Black this out could be good, or not good or whatever.

12/16 tea party has to be bigger than last time.

If this will be succefull! Iīm sure we can do it again on 12/16....Momentum will grow SO much!

Angie4RonPaul
09-21-2011, 01:59 PM
I just pledged for the "Black this out" MB, I will share with my FB right now :)

qwerty
09-21-2011, 02:00 PM
i just pledged for the "black this out" mb, i will share with my fb right now :)

awesome! :)

Article V
09-21-2011, 02:06 PM
Again...who is organizing this event? The answer is not "we the grassroots" as I'm not the organizer. I want to know who owns the website, who picked the date, who the web designer is, etc. I want to know who controls the Facebook Page, who's communicating the event to the campaign, etc.

Promoting an event destined for failure could be more embarrassing than if we simply ignored it and donated silently.

Start answering real questions with real answers and support will grow. Leave questions unanswered on the vine and support will appropriately dwindle. Misspelled, underwhelming rallying cries do not make for successful moneybombs.

Birdlady
09-21-2011, 02:07 PM
Threads like this are not productive or motivating. "Hey lazy RP supporters, I don't think you are not doing enough for this MB, so you better go do something NOW or you must hate kittens!" Yeah that really works. :rolleyes:

Seriously some of you guys need some help in the motivation department. Yelling at people, ranting and implying personal attacks isn't the way to do this. The title of this thread does nothing but put people on the defense and they will ignore you, literally. As in put your username on ignore... You cry wolf at every turn and no one takes you seriously when it is actually needed.

This really could have been done so much better.

qwerty
09-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Again...who is organizing this event? The answer is not "we the grassroots" as I'm not the organizer. I want to know who owns the website, who picked the date, who the web designer is, etc. I want to know who controls the Facebook Page, who's communicating the event to the campaign, etc.

Promoting an event destined for failure could be more embarrassing than if we simply ignored it and donated silently.

Start answering real questions with real answers and support will grow. Leave questions unanswered on the vine and support will appropriately dwindle. Misspelled, underwhelming rallying cries do not make for successful moneybombs.

CHECK THE FIRST POST FROM THIS TOPIC!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?316961-Black-This-Out-Want-6-000-000-We-Need-THE-ENTIRE-MONTH-for-Promotion-amp-25-000-Attendees

Official Website Creator - Dusman
Facebook Event Creator - ItsTime

Both forum members!

qwerty
09-21-2011, 02:13 PM
Threads like this are not productive or motivating. "Hey lazy RP supporters, I don't think you are not doing enough for this MB, so you better go do something NOW or you must hate kittens!" Yeah that really works. :rolleyes:

Seriously some of you guys need some help in the motivation department. Yelling at people, ranting and implying personal attacks isn't the way to do this. The title of this thread does nothing but put people on the defense and they will ignore you, literally. As in put your username on ignore... You cry wolf at every turn and no one takes you seriously when it is actually needed.

Where do i say those words ? youīre really putting words in my mouth.

I just want you to consider helping us...

Maybe itīs also cause of my bad english too...

KEEF
09-21-2011, 02:18 PM
How do you justify it to yourself if you are not spreading the word about the blackthisout - moneybomb ?

Itīs so easy and it feels SO GOOD when you are fighting for something what is right (against the media censorchip)!

We wellcome you to fight with us and to spread the word! Trust me, you feel so good when you see that your actions are working! :)

Hereīs something everyone can do!

1. FACEBOOK & TWITTER & MEETUP AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS!

- invite your friends!

- post the info to Ron Paul related places!

- change your avatar, http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/Sentinelrv/Other-Images/black-this-out-ron-paul.jpg

2. YOUTUBE!

- Comment youtube videos!

- Make a video!

3. MESSAGEFORUMS!

- Make a topic about it!

- Change your forum signature!

- Change your avatar, http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/Sentinelrv/Other-Images/black-this-out-ron-paul.jpg

4. News articles!

- Comment Ron Paul related news stories with the info about the moneybomb. Use news.google.com

5. Spread these flyers in Ron Paul related events!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?316610-Black-This-Out-Moneybomb-Flyers-Are-In

IMPORTANT! GO TO WWW.BLACKTHISOUT.COM AND PLEDGE!

FACEBOOK EVENT HERE, http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=181997088537471

Thanks for putting this together. I was already planning on donating regardless, but I like the pledge page so to put my pledge on to motivate others. Also, thanks for the new Avitar.

Article V
09-21-2011, 02:20 PM
CHECK THE FIRST POST FROM THIS TOPIC!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?316961-Black-This-Out-Want-6-000-000-We-Need-THE-ENTIRE-MONTH-for-Promotion-amp-25-000-Attendees

Official Website Creator - Dusman
Facebook Event Creator - ItsTime

Both forum members!I'll donate; but, sorry, I can't justify emailing my lists for an event planned by faceless usernames. The website has errors, the Facebook Page has errors, for all I know the email system has errors too. How could I possibly justify telling the people who trust me to share their information with a group I don't fully know and can't research?

Obviously, I'm willing to take the risk myself since I already pledged; but I'm not willing to risk my friends' information to the unknown void.

kill the banks
09-21-2011, 02:21 PM
did the digg / needs some hits

kill the banks
09-21-2011, 02:26 PM
ps nice video on site / good job

orenbus
09-21-2011, 02:27 PM

This thread has made me less likely to promote it.

PaulConventionWV
09-21-2011, 02:28 PM

It's not a guilt trip. It's encouraging activity, not scorning inactivity. Asking how you justify it is a valid question if you are able to do something to promote it.

Article V
09-21-2011, 02:33 PM
Asking how you justify it is a valid question if you are able to do something to promote it.Again, I keep giving a slew of reasons justifying the lack of promotion, yet I've received no indication that any of my concerns are being addressed. Who's correcting the grammar and spelling on the Facebook Page and website? How do the event planners justify having errors on pages they want tens of thousands to visit? If the event planners are acting as representatives for Ron Paul, then I expect as near to perfection as we can get. But instead, we get threads demanding we do more more rather than threads asking, "Can you guys help check our work before we launch a promotion campaign?"

Matthew Zak
09-21-2011, 02:45 PM
Now I am convinced. There is a troll here, somewhere, negatively rating very good and reasonable threads such as this one. I 5-starred it.

AmberH
09-21-2011, 02:47 PM
Wow, I can't believe all of the negativity towards qwerty. He is just working hard to try and make this money bomb better than the last. Damn......

Article V
09-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Now I am convinced. There is a troll here, somewhere, negatively rating very good and reasonable threads such as this one. I 5-starred it.If you read through the thread, it's quite obvious who likely negatively rated it and why. I myself have no idea how to rate threads, so you can safely rule me out (besides that, I'd rate the thread a 3); but I seriously doubt there is a troll around.

UPDATE: I just figured out how to rate threads. Haha. 3 stars it is!

JamesButabi
09-21-2011, 03:00 PM
I support this endeavor. This is one of the best jumps we have gotten on a moneybomb all season. That fact that people are giving it their all to promote it with plenty of time to spare is encouraging. The campaign will undoubtedly pick it up and act accordingly.

Birdlady
09-21-2011, 04:17 PM
I know some of you are mad at me for what I said, but seriously the title and first sentence of this thread is awful. How about we try more positive emotions? "What have you done to promote the BLACK THIS OUT money bomb?!" and then listed the ideas you had...

The information within is great!. I'm excited about this money bomb and may even try to make a youtube video. However there was no reason to start off with an attack towards the very people you are trying to motivate. "How do you justify it to yourself if you are not spreading the word about the blackthisout - moneybomb ?"

It makes no sense to me at all.

Chainspell
09-21-2011, 05:24 PM
I know some of you are mad at me for what I said, but seriously the title and first sentence of this thread is awful. How about we try more positive emotions? "What have you done to promote the BLACK THIS OUT money bomb?!" and then listed the ideas you had...

The information within is great!. I'm excited about this money bomb and may even try to make a youtube video. However there was no reason to start off with an attack towards the very people you are trying to motivate. "How do you justify it to yourself if you are not spreading the word about the blackthisout - moneybomb ?"

It makes no sense to me at all.
+rep I don't want to say anything else because I've already made a mouthful on the OP other posts. Attacking people isn't very motivating. To the new people here: please don't be scared off by our overly-enthusiastic and fellow supporter. altho his presentation is really blunt and distasteful, his intentions are genuine and true.

please support the money bomb :)

Article V
09-21-2011, 08:00 PM

It makes no sense to me at all.+rep I don't want to say anything else because I've already made a mouthful on the OP other posts. Attacking people isn't very motivating. To the new people here: please don't be scared off by our overly-enthusiastic and fellow supporter. altho his presentation is really blunt and distasteful, his intentions are genuine and true.

please support the money bomb :)You're both right, of course. Attacking supporters is rarely the most effective motivational tool; but if that's how the guy feels, I'm all for him expressing it. Sometimes raw emotion can expose hidden problems, which can later be addressed by cooler heads. Tactlessness, therefore, can be useful even when it's ineffective. Take it from a guy (me) who often struggles with a tact deficit.

What's worse from my perspective is that the OP's "how do you justify it?" question is insincere. I provide lots of ways to justify inactivity, and I did it in hopes that my concerns would be addressed. But, as it turns out, the OP isn't really looking for a constructive critique on how to remove justifications for inactivity; he's simply being rhetorical because he thinks it's obvious that we should all be doing what he suggests while he and the organizers ignore our real concerns. It's the old 'listen to us while we ignore you' routine that we hear all too often from the government we seek to change.

If this moneybomb is truly being put on by "we the grassroots" as was flippantly suggested earlier, then I expect my grassroots concerns addressed. I don't think it's too much to ask that we use proper grammar on our Facebook Page and website, do you?

I'm more than happy to volunteer to help if help is desired. If you want blind promotion from sheep, then I'll simply support you from afar and donate on the day of the event.

Chainspell
09-21-2011, 08:04 PM
I don't think it's too much to ask that we use proper grammar on our Facebook Page and website, do you?
well lol i dont have anything else to add to that...

hmm.. maybe later ill have time..... lol :)

qwerty
09-21-2011, 10:37 PM
i'll donate; but, sorry, i can't justify emailing my lists for an event planned by faceless usernames. The website has errors, the facebook page has errors, for all i know the email system has errors too. How could i possibly justify telling the people who trust me to share their information with a group i don't fully know and can't research?

Obviously, i'm willing to take the risk myself since i already pledged; but i'm not willing to risk my friends' information to the unknown void.

tell them just the date and ask them to donate on oct 19th on the official site! :) that`s enough!

PLEASE!

Tell your critique directly to,

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?31632-dusman If itīs about the website!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?3485-ItsTime If itīs about the facebook page!

And wellcome also to this topic too, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?316961-Black-This-Out-Want-6-000-000-We-Need-THE-ENTIRE-MONTH-for-Promotion-amp-25-000-Attendees/page21

And yes back to work, hitting youtube! :)

davidt!
09-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Hey qwerty don't let the negative folks get to you. Your doing a GREAT thing!! Just remember, some people make things happen and others watch things happen. This event will be HUGE I can feel it. Thanks for the promotion tips and thanks for all your hard work and thanks to everyone helping to make this a great success.

qwerty
09-21-2011, 10:57 PM
Hey qwerty don't let the negative folks get to you. Your doing a GREAT thing!! Just remember, some people make things happen and others watch things happen. This event will be HUGE I can feel it. Thanks for the promotion tips and thanks for all your hard work and thanks to everyone helping to make this a great success.

Thanks! I get so good feeling when i see that more and more people are coming to work with us!

One nice lady just ordered 1000 flyers about the event when i contacted her! :)