PDA

View Full Version : Fresh 'one-liners' for ron paul

BlueFloyd
09-20-2011, 04:20 PM
"Americans are sick of 'pie in the sky', we want some steak on the plate"

pauliticalfan
09-20-2011, 04:24 PM
"Hey Mitt, health care may be a states rights issue, but if I'd been governor of Massachusetts, that legislation would've never left my desk."

IPSecure
09-20-2011, 04:26 PM
Got Liberty?

phill4paul
09-20-2011, 04:44 PM
We've been doing things your way all these years and look where it's gotten us! If you would have listened to me 30 years ago we could have avoided all these messes.

BlueFloyd
09-21-2011, 07:48 PM
Hey Perry and Romney, Don't give me the labor pains - Give me the Baby.

LudwigVonMisoSoup
09-21-2011, 08:27 PM
"The American people are not responsible for 9/11, just as they are not responsible for the bailouts. Those in government are to blame for bad foreign policy."

jasonxe
09-21-2011, 08:30 PM
I promise to end the wars overseas....DAY 1!. Can you top that Rommey?

undergroundrr
09-21-2011, 09:14 PM
Keep it so you can give it, because compassion starts with a generous individual, not a government program.

Ready2Revolt
09-21-2011, 09:49 PM
"As my campaign contributions might suggest, my foreign policy is embraced by many members of our military. Meanwhile Rick Perry's corporate contributions have endorsed his neocolonialism foreign policy ensuring that our future will be enslaved with war and debt."

Pretty long for a one liner, but it I wanted to convey several points in a single sentence. Give credibility to his foreign policy and acknowledge his support by military members, and strike at Rick Perry's foreign policy repercussions and cronyism to incite a response from him more debate time. It really seperates Paul from the other candidates, and legitimizes him to those who still believe he is "fringe". I would still like to reword it better becuase it sort of a lot to digest when I use it against Rick Perry supporters in Texas.

Ekrub
09-21-2011, 09:54 PM
Hey mitt Romney, Obama called, he wants his big government policies back!

Zing

jason43
09-21-2011, 10:47 PM
Hey Santorum, 2002 called, it wants its foreign policy back.

I'd vote for Mitt Romney if he promises to lay off government workers the way he did American businesses with Bane Capital.

Governor Perry, please explain to us what you dont like about the federal reserve and what you want to do about it. (hand him the noose and let him do the work.)

Bruno
09-21-2011, 11:01 PM
"Governor Perry, since you've already stolen much of what I have been saying for decades, maybe I should check my back pocket to make sure you didn't take my wallet, too!"

TheTexan
09-22-2011, 12:19 AM
"Perry & Romney have that foul stench of corporatism & politics. I however, keep myself smelling fresh and clean with a daily spray of Freebreeze"

PierzStyx
09-22-2011, 01:17 AM
"Do the American people want to vote for me who has been right for 30 yrs or someone who has only been right since they started parroting me?"

PierzStyx
09-22-2011, 01:17 AM
I WISH he could get away with saying something like that, Bruno.

CaptainAmerica
09-22-2011, 02:06 AM
"The fall of Rome didn't come from any armies across the oceans, it came from the arrogant and corrupt economic disaster brought on by flawed foreign policy"

"We cannot afford the arrogance which keeps us at war while increasing deficits"
"When we go to war we need a mission for our troops to know who they are fighting,why they are fighting and when their mission will be done!"
"Are we a nation of sheep, or are we a nation of intelligent people who understand the consequences of going to war without a mission?"
"When I am president I will lead this nation to peace and prosperity as opposed to leading us into wars without a mission and have no end"
"We as a nation should not embrace war so liberally, but we should protect our younger generations from unbridled conflicts of combat in regions of land we have no business in policing"
"The great hypocrisy is in our forceful agenda of installing "democracies" allover the middle-east where they grow angrier like a hornets nest and this is why they hate us."
"They don't hate us because we are free, they hate us because we take their freedom away"

kah13176
09-22-2011, 02:15 AM
"I always win."