PDA

View Full Version : NH debate tickets available EDIT: NOT ANYMORE

muzzled dogg
09-20-2011, 08:08 AM
h xxp://www.dartmouth.edu/debates/tickets/

ItsTime
09-20-2011, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the heads up Shem. Just sent in my application also posted it to our local liberty group pages.

muzzled dogg
09-22-2011, 06:22 AM
I remember reading somewhere that today is the last day to enter the debate ticket lottery*

IDefendThePlatform
09-23-2011, 01:44 AM
Lottery closed after 1 day? Hmmm, might have gotten too many referral clicks from Ron Paul websites. Might be too late now but can we break the link? thanks

Keith and stuff
09-23-2011, 06:30 AM
Lottery closed after 1 day? Hmmm, might have gotten too many referral clicks from Ron Paul websites. Might be too late now but can we break the link? thanks

Some of us heard about it on 9/20. I didn't notice it until 9/22 and on 9/22 the link said that 9/22 was the last day. I don't referral clicks was ever a consideration. After all, it's just for those of us in NH, anyway.

If you live in NH and support Ron Paul and are on Facebook every day and are part of the FB page for Ron Paul in NH, you heard about these tickets. We all had a chance.

https://www.facebook.com/RP2012NH

muzzled dogg
09-23-2011, 06:53 AM
And I emailed all the NH meetups

muzzled dogg
09-27-2011, 10:10 AM
Thank you for participating in the lottery for tickets to the Republican Presidential
Debate at Dartmouth on October 11, 2011, co-sponsored by Bloomberg News, Dartmouth
College, The Washington Post and WBIN, NH.

We received an overwhelming response from students, faculty, staff, and community
... members seeking tickets to this historic event. Nearly 3,000 people submitted
their names into the lottery for a seat in Spaulding Auditorium in the Hopkins
Center to watch the debate.

We regret to inform you that your name was not selected for a seat in Spaulding
Auditorium

sailingaway
09-28-2011, 02:41 PM
Thank you for participating in the lottery for tickets to the Republican Presidential
Debate at Dartmouth on October 11, 2011, co-sponsored by Bloomberg News, Dartmouth
College, The Washington Post and WBIN, NH.

We received an overwhelming response from students, faculty, staff, and community
... members seeking tickets to this historic event. Nearly 3,000 people submitted
their names into the lottery for a seat in Spaulding Auditorium in the Hopkins
Center to watch the debate.

We regret to inform you that your name was not selected for a seat in Spaulding
Auditorium

Evil.

Your dog agrees.

ItsTime
09-28-2011, 02:43 PM
Both me and my wife lost too. However two of our Ron Paul friends did get in.

muzzled dogg
09-28-2011, 02:47 PM
^^^ planning a sign wave / debate watch anyways

ron will likely stop by after and thanks us

sailingaway
09-28-2011, 09:48 PM
^^^ planning a sign wave / debate watch anyways

ron will likely stop by after and thanks us

+rep!