PDA

View Full Version : Ask the Campaign for Tickets

RonPaul101.com
09-20-2011, 07:59 AM
It can't hurt our chances to receive free or discounted tickets to the VVS if we all try to ask the campaign to take action on this one. If they get enough feedback, perhaps they will want to get more involved.

Ask them, "Will the campaign be doing anything for the Values Voter Summit on 10/7-10/9 in the way of free or dicounted tickets to Ron Paul supporters wishing to attend this event and support Dr Paul in the VVS Straw Poll? I believe doing well in this straw poll is very important in strengthening Ron Paul's national appeal among Christian voters."

Or something to that effect...

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/contact-us/

TexMac
09-20-2011, 08:02 AM
Is rp08orbust doing robocalling for this?

RonPaul101.com
09-20-2011, 09:21 AM
Is rp08orbust doing robocalling for this?

I think that its likely, so long as there are tickets to give away and a need to identify supporters. I have quite a few folks waiting to see if they can be given tickets to this event; the sooner we know from the campaign, the better.

TexMac
09-20-2011, 09:23 AM
Do you think we should try fundraising for tickets ourselves?

RonPaul101.com
09-20-2011, 09:51 AM
Do you think we should try fundraising for tickets ourselves?

I think it would be very difficult given the amount of money we would need. What I plan on doing if the campaign doesn't help out with tickets, is offering free transportation (out of my pocket) to those who I can convince to buy tickets in my local area. I will have about 1/4 as many goers without campaign funded tickets, so I hope that isn't going to be the case.

Plus if you ask for donations to buy tickets you will quickly be up to the allowable amount you can recieve without being a registered PAC.

Aratus
09-20-2011, 08:58 PM
the direct online registration closes in an hour for the V V summit? does someone in the campaign know this?

RonPaul101.com
09-21-2011, 08:19 AM
The deadline of 9/20 was a soft deadline and it has been extended indefinitely as of right now. Also, those (like myself) who can only attend on Saturday due to work and plan to make a drivable day trip out of it, you can buy a $75 Saturday Only ticket and still vote in the straw poll (as per the rep I talked to at the VVS).

Also, this rep confirmed that Ron Paul will be speaking on Saturday of the conference weekend.

http://www.valuesvotersummit.org/

Aratus
09-21-2011, 11:24 AM
^wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot^
paying $75 on SAT is cheap for straw poll day LIBERTY!!!