PDA

View Full Version : Pat Buchanan: How Corporations & Politicians Screw Unemployed Americans

bobbyw24
09-20-2011, 06:17 AM
Democrats see illegal aliens and their children as future Democratic voters. Republicans are terrified of being called racists and alienating the ethnic lobbies.

Crass commercial interest is another reason.

U.S. companies see immigrants, legal or illegal, as an endless source of cheap labor to keep wage costs down. And they are right.

But who is looking out for the national interest, for all of the members of the American family, especially the unemployed?

If the median income of the American family is falling, already back to where it was in Bill Clinton’s first term, Middle America is one of the big losers in the global economy. And who are the big winners?

What prevents our politicians from putting Americans first, deporting illegal aliens and suspending the importation of foreign labor until our own workers are back on the job?

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/blog/2011/09/19/whose-country-is-it-anyway/

Microsecessionist
09-20-2011, 11:26 AM
I think the problem is low interest rates/increase in the money supply, regulations, and Federal spending. I agree with Buchanan on most issues, but he's wrong about this. Obama's admin has deported far more immigrants than Bush did, and that makes the costs more for everyone.

stu2002
12-13-2012, 06:32 AM
I think the problem is low interest rates/increase in the money supply, regulations, and Federal spending. I agree with Buchanan on most issues, but he's wrong about this. Obama's admin has deported far more immigrants than Bush did, and that makes the costs more for everyone.

HMMMM