PDA

View Full Version : Why they fear us

Revolution9
06-14-2007, 12:18 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3388799387341337020

This one not only has a comprehensive section on the Federal Reserve and how they bought Roosevelt to implement it. They then speak some to the orginal "War Of The Worlds" broadcast and how it was revealed 50 years later to be a psyop experiment in mass control. The delve into their control of the mass media and assassination as a political tool. Thery give comprehensive connect the dots between financial events and liasons and wars.

It comes down to this.. The NERDS at DARPA gave us the Intenet. It is a free form viral medium and an "average" citizen with access to a computer and software can produce what was once the province of the mass media. The size of newspaper staffs are shrinking as well as the size of their volumes. The MSM is ncreasingly distrusted by more and more. Bushes "popularity" is at 28% and the Compressional Reprehensatives are doing even worse. Their team is down by 10 points in the first inning with Dr Paul's candidacy. The internet has indeed changed everything. They never conceived of this in their 50-100 year planning cycles.

So we must keep the passion level high. We have lots of artist/musician/videographer/software types in the movement. None of the other campaigns can say the same. I have seen their ads on the job boards for entire web teams that would cost about 700USD/hour to run as a crew.. We have thousands doing it for free. We will soon have hundreds of thousands. We have bands, judges, commentators, nerds, paleo-conservatives, converted neo-cons, liberal democrats, libertarians, republicans, small business owners, housewifes, hippies, metalheads, pot activists, college students, myspace junkies, peoples of other nations. WE work as a flock of birds, not sheep. We have 24 hour net surveillance for articles pro and con to shut down lies or praise truthful essays and articles.

WE have the power of passionate emotion which is truly magickal and the closest most of will get to real prayer. We project this reality into stability for concensus observation. They know this. They have tried to gain the most valuable real estate in the universe..that which is between your ears. From there the gateways to your heart are then unguarded and they can get you to do their bidding against the divine human will you were endowed with at creation.

Ron Paul is a frigging genius. He gets more and more animated every time he appears and fits the bill for the venue whether serious or lighthearted. I like the hand thing. It keeps people awake and focused. Probably a manner he learned at the bedside as a Doctor. I talk with my hands all the time.. It seems to throw Americans off balance. Maybe they are too used to talking heads:)

watch the video at the link while you await the Colbert video to be posted.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3388799387341337020

Best Regards
Randy