PDA

View Full Version : Government as a Venture Capitalist, by Ron Paul

sailingaway
09-19-2011, 04:00 PM
http://paul.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1913:government-as-a-venture-capitalist&catid=62:texas-straight-talk&Itemid=69

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-19-2011, 04:14 PM
Seems the #1 priority today is to get rid of president Obama. To acheive this, why doesn't the Republican party and independents forgo the debates and the, excuse the expression, bullshit political process to pick the person they believe to be the best person for the job. Then after agreement, everyone else should withdraw.
If they aren't willing to do this, then I'm not interested one way or the other. Like I've often said in here, a Washingtonian lawyer ruling this nation isn't one bit better than a Mexican Citian lawyer ruling over Mexico. There isn't any difference between the Republican dope and the Democratic dope.
All of this is nonsense as far as I'm concerned in comparison to the main objective involving getting the communist out of office. I'm a supporter of Ron Paul not because of what he thinks or what he is going to do, but because of what he isn't going to do. I can take care of most of my problems on the local level, thank you.