PDA

View Full Version : When you make videos for the Black This Out! moneybomb...

PaulConventionWV
09-19-2011, 01:04 PM
...please make sure that people know that there's a moneybomb going on. It seems like most of the people who have made videos for the various moneybombs this election cycle have emphasized Dr. Paul's ideals throughout the video and only very briefly mentioned that there was a moneybomb at the end of the video. Last time, when we had moneybomb videos for the tea party and 5 November, it was very clear what the purpose of the video was. People need to center the point of the video around the moneybomb, not around Ron Paul says with very brief mention of the moneybomb. The point of moneybomb videos is that people know there's a moneybomb going on. It's advertising the moneybomb, not Dr. Paul necessarily. Most people who look at those videos already know what he stands for.

I don't want to sound nitpicky, but I was just wondering why this seemed to be an issue. I just wanted to urge those of you who make videos to make sure they emphasize the moneybomb and give it an air of excitement. Center the message of the video around the excitement of donating and the excitement of moneybombs, not necessarily just clips of Ron Paul speaking with brief mention that there's a moneybomb on such and such a date at the end of the video.

Can we agree on this?

Thank you.

hubze
09-19-2011, 01:05 PM
AGREED~ I am going to be making a video for our site to promote it and will post it here so you can see before I make it public!

ItsTime
09-19-2011, 01:24 PM
Agreed! Black This Out Moneybomb should be in the first 10 seconds of the video and at the end.

PaulConventionWV
09-19-2011, 04:01 PM
Shameless bump.

Just so people see this. We want to have some EFFECTIVE videos come out for those moneybombs!

FreedomProsperityPeace
09-19-2011, 04:24 PM
Agreed. It should be in the title and right at the beginning, at the very least.

evilfunnystuff
09-19-2011, 04:52 PM
bump