PDA

View Full Version : I was just checking out now the cnn Candidates page

Give me liberty
11-05-2007, 10:40 AM
the only thing i will never never believe in there page is this

Mitt Rommey:$62,829,069 Total receipts (I Still wonder where does he get all that money from? I dont believe that he can get all that from the people in matter of weeks :mad: )

and cnn did made a small update on there
maybe its old but still.

here we go.

Ron paul:$8,268,453 Total receipt's

we do have a long way to go but today and next week, we the people could shape the change of this :)

dsentell
11-05-2007, 10:45 AM
So much of Mitt's money comes from his own fortune -- it is easy to get huge figures when you write yourself huge checks.

Also, never forget that Ron does not need as much as the other candidates because he spends wisely and does not throw the money away. The money we donate to Dr. Paul will go several times farther. After all, Ron's haircuts probably cost $10 rather than the $400 some candidates spend!!!!!

Kregener
11-05-2007, 10:47 AM
Mitt will do everything in his power to "buy" the presidency.

Ron Paul is going to need OUR help.

reaver
11-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Romney is funny. He brags about being a smart businessman and thats what gets him a lot of votes in Iowa. But he has 17.5million dollars sunk into the campaign and thats like 25%+/- of the money he has raised. So if I am right thats a 220% +/- return on investment.
While Ron Paul put down maybe $10,000 to start the campaign? ...Let Romney run a business. Let Ron Paul run our country!

yaz
11-05-2007, 02:47 PM
u should only be able to give 2,300 dollars to yourself.