PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL PRAYER WARRIORS: MODERN DAY DAVID vs GOLIATH

BlueFloyd
09-19-2011, 11:22 AM
Do we think we should try to fight this battle against the Goliath Establishment without the help of the Creator of the Universe?

Here is how to Pray for Ron Paul, America, and the Planet. Envision all three cupped in your hands shining as a Bright Sun of Unassailable Light that incinerates all darkness coming against it.

Thank the Lord God of the Universe for the Victory Now in the Omnipotent Name of Jesus Christ.

SEE IT DONE NOW.

Mary Queen of Scots is reputed to have said: “I fear the prayers of John Knox more than all the assembled armies of Europe.” :eek:

Zechariah 4:6 It is not by might or by power, but by my Spirit saith the Lord.

Working Poor
09-19-2011, 11:38 AM
+rep

freejack
09-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Amen!

LibertyEagle
09-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Thanks for posting this.

jmdrake
09-19-2011, 11:58 AM
You're not the only one that feels that way.

See: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?314245-The-praying-of-the-entire-psalter-during-next-debate

BlueFloyd
09-19-2011, 12:17 PM
There are no illusions or hazy mysteries about it, this is Spiritual Warfare - a War of The Darkness VS The Light. For those of us not wrapped up in the whirlwind of the witchcraft and wickedness of the Federal Reserve Media, we must add prayer to the mix.

Matthew 18:19 Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

The Deception VS THE TRUTH
The Darkness VS THE LIGHT

Gosh Myrtle, we have tried everything else, has it come to Prayer?

donnay
09-19-2011, 12:28 PM
Do we think we should try to fight this battle against the Goliath Establishment without the help of the Creator of the Universe?

Here is how to Pray for Ron Paul, America, and the Planet. Envision all three cupped in your hands shining as a Bright Sun of Unassailable Light that incinerates all darkness coming against it.

Thank the Lord God of the Universe for the Victory Now in the Omnipotent Name of Jesus Christ.

SEE IT DONE NOW.

Mary Queen of Scots is reputed to have said: “I fear the prayers of John Knox more than all the assembled armies of Europe.” :eek:

Zechariah 4:6 It is not by might or by power, but by my Spirit saith the Lord.

+rep

BlueFloyd
09-19-2011, 02:56 PM
II Corinthians 4:18 We do not look to that which is seen, but to that which is Unseen.

If you want to Fly - Prophesy!

BlueFloyd
09-19-2011, 07:22 PM
Keep the Prayer Warrior thread alive. We need all the power we can get.

BlueFloyd
09-23-2011, 07:01 PM
Full-throttle thunder now.

Thankyou jesus for the ron paul victory last night in orlando.

The bilderberger-federal reserve establishment is imploding.

psalm 33:10 the lord shall nullify the counsel of the wicked...