PDA

View Full Version : There's something very familair about RP grassroots...

enjerth
11-05-2007, 10:39 AM
At times it feels like I'm a part of the Firefly Browncoat grassroots again. I've been thinking that for a while, but when I tuned in to "Ron Paul Radio" today I recognized the voice that was speaking. It was the same voice I heard on the Firefly/Serenity podcast I had listened to 2 years ago during the months leading up to and shortly after the release of Serenity.

How many other Browncoats are there in this movement?

We did something great once, we can do it again.

You can't stop the signal.

micahnelson
11-05-2007, 10:44 AM
If we don't win, and people say I chose the wrong candidate, im completely ready to say...

"He wasn't the winning candidate, but i'm still not convinced he was the wrong one."

I have noticed the similarities too.

JosephTheLibertarian
11-05-2007, 11:08 AM
At times it feels like I'm a part of the Firefly Browncoat grassroots again. I've been thinking that for a while, but when I tuned in to "Ron Paul Radio" today I recognized the voice that was speaking. It was the same voice I heard on the Firefly/Serenity podcast I had listened to 2 years ago during the months leading up to and shortly after the release of Serenity.

How many other Browncoats are there in this movement?

We did something great once, we can do it again.

You can't stop the signal.

who the hell is that lol

enjerth
11-05-2007, 11:18 AM
Rick Williams... sounds very familiar. I think I heard him on the Signal podcast. I didn't find his name on the website though. Still, his voice sounds very familiar and I associated it with the Signal podcast.

who the hell is that lol