PDA

View Full Version : More Than $1 Million Raised This Weekend!

Matt Collins
09-19-2011, 10:28 AM
Ron Paul Raises Another $1 Million in Weekend ‘Moneybomb’

Online Constitution Day event totals more than $1 million

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – Over the weekend, 2012 Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul netted more than $1 million in yet another successful one day fundraising event.

The online fundraiser, consisted mostly of small individual donations, and marked the fifth time during the 2012 primary election cycle that Dr. Paul’s campaign has passed the million-dollar mark for a single fundraising event.

“Our campaign continues to grow in strength and numbers, and the success of these truly grassroots events is a telling example of Dr. Paul’s support,” said Ron Paul 2012 Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton.

“Our rising poll numbers and successful fundraising demonstrate that Dr. Paul’s strong message of Constitutionally-limited government, a traditionally Republican non-interventionist foreign policy and a return to sound money is clearly resonating with the American people.”

helmuth_hubener
09-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Matt, why doesn't the campaign keep up the ticker any more? Is that a conscious decision with some good reasoning behind it? Last cycle it was always up.

Steve-in-NY
09-19-2011, 11:51 AM
Is that a conscious decision with some good reasoning behind it?
yes. its so the other campaigns cant track what Pauls is bringing in.

Michael P
09-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Awesome

wstrucke
09-19-2011, 12:02 PM
If they were serious about that they would take down the page reporting the totals not just the front end. I assume the "other campaigns" have IT people smarter than my grandmother.

helmuth_hubener
09-19-2011, 12:55 PM
yes. its so the other campaigns cant track what Pauls is bringing in. Are you involved in the official campaign? That is, do you know this, or is it just your guess?

Hard to see what big benefit the other candidates would get by knowing this information.

Paul4Prez
09-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Good work, people! Keep it going for a strong finish to the third quarter -- 11 days to go....

MJU1983
09-19-2011, 04:40 PM
Should be a decent quarter...hopefully the dough will continue to roll in for the next week or so.

RDM
09-19-2011, 04:45 PM
As of right now, the ticker is about $12,000 from hitting 1.1 million mark. It's still slowly up ticking.

ZanZibar
09-20-2011, 07:44 PM
If they were serious about that they would take down the page reporting the totals not just the front end. I assume the "other campaigns" have IT people smarter than my grandmother.What do you mean?

wgadget
09-20-2011, 08:15 PM
Found this on race42012.com

Perry‘s campaign has indicated that they will most likely hit their $10 million goal for the third quarter, which would put them slightly above Romney’s pace from the second quarter (Romney raised $18.4 million; Perry had half the third quarter to work with).

UPDATE: A “source close to” the Romney campaign tells Reuters that Romney’s third quarter figure is likely to be less than $10 million. If Perry raises more than Romney, in half the time, expect Perry to gain a lot of momentum (along with the support of some big money men in the party).

WE ALL KNOW THAT PERRY HAS PEOPLE AT THE BANK OF AMERICA WHO ARE "HELPING HIM OUT."

I post this for INSPIRATION PURPOSES only.

FSP-Rebel
09-20-2011, 09:04 PM
Matt, why do you only drive by now?