PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh: ‘Obama Wants Riots to Create Chaos’

bobbyw24
09-19-2011, 09:39 AM
National radio host Rush Limbaugh responded to New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg’s warning that there would be civil disobedience on the streets of America if unemployment figures continued to rise by claiming that President Obama wants to see riots so that he can politically exploit the chaos that would ensue.
Limbaugh: Obama Wants Riots to Create Chaos

Bloomberg said Friday that rising unemployment and poverty in the United States is raising the likelihood of riots similar to unrest that has gripped Europe over the last 18 months.

While deflecting criticism from Obama for presiding over a 9.1 per cent unemployment rate (the real figure is much higher), Bloomberg stated, “The public knows there is something wrong in this country, and there is. The bottom line is that they’re upset…..you don’t want those kinds of riots here.”

Limbaugh was quick to respond on his nationally syndicated radio show, labeling the New York Mayor “Doomberg,” and slamming him as “an order of fries short of a Happy Meal,” for believing that Obama’s jobs plan could remedy the crisis and asking him how many jobs would be created instantly if the US enforced its immigration laws.

Limbaugh then controversially suggested that the Obama administration was anticipating riots and would in fact welcome them.

http://rp12.us/aIU8q

wannaberocker
09-19-2011, 11:11 AM
Atleast with Rush hes prob the most funny out of all the radio guys.

I was listening to him recently while driving and he said we should have a "Jackass tax" which would be a tax only on democrats. I thought that was pretty funny.

Aratus
09-19-2011, 01:54 PM
let's face it, tis scare tactics. this missive is pure hyperbole.
it goes into my "he's being an idiot once again" file. FDR in
the first 8 years of his presidency did not see unemployment
dip below 14% and i do not think we are the weimar republic.

Ronulus
09-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Yeah because illegal immigrants take jobs from americans :rolleyes:

00_Pete
09-19-2011, 02:12 PM
He does, but so does Bush.

They do and you know it. You are just afraid of facing one ugly but perfectly natural aspect of the Human Animal, is that people put the value of life and welfare of people belonging to their "tribe" above the people belonging to another "tribe". Your fear to face this fact make you adopt the leftwing motto that "immigrants are not taking jobs from natives".

anaconda
09-19-2011, 02:20 PM
Ever wonder what deal Rush may have agreed to with the powers-that-be to avoid prosecution on his drug related issues?

Acala
09-19-2011, 02:25 PM

They do and you know it. You are just afraid of facing one ugly but perfectly natural aspect of the Human Animal, is that people put the value of life and welfare of people belonging to their "tribe" above the people belonging to another "tribe". Your fear to face this fact make you adopt the leftwing motto that "immigrants are not taking jobs from natives".

I'm not sure what "tribe" you are in, but I'm not in it.

Also, I'm pretty sure you aren't a "native".

00_Pete
09-19-2011, 02:32 PM
I'm not sure what "tribe" you are in, but I'm not in it.

Also, I'm pretty sure you aren't a "native".

What i said is Universal. The word "America" or "Americans" was not even on my mind. The "immigrants dont take job from natives" baloney was created by the collectivists and one of the reasons for so much social/racial tensions in all the Western World and why there are so many people voting us into communism (that is the point).

If millions of white Englishman were allowed, by a treasonous government, to settle in Pakistan and started to act the way most Pakistanis behave in England people like you would be calling them "colonizers" or something along those lines...that double standard has to go.

Ronulus
09-19-2011, 02:32 PM

As groundkeepers and fast food jobs? Companies aren't going out of their way to hire illegal immigrants. They are hiring whoever wants to work at low paying jobs and will be reliable.

Ronulus
09-19-2011, 02:35 PM
If millions of white Englishman were allowed, by a treasonous government, to settle in Pakistan and started to act the way most Pakistanis behave in England people like you would be calling them "colonizers" or something along those lines...that double standard has to go.

Except we as a country have all races. Many of these mexican workers are also legal citizens. The only way your job is at risk is if these illegal immigrants that may or may not speak english are some how more capable and more knowledgeable at doing your job. In which case you might want to study up instead of crying about someone taking 'your job'.

LibForestPaul
09-19-2011, 02:36 PM

even worse, they are taking the jobs away from the poor, while being subsidized by the middle class, forcing the lower class to be dependent on government handouts

TNforPaul45
09-19-2011, 02:39 PM
I will never, ever watch or listen to Rush again after his snide and sneering " Ron Paul by the ice cream stand" comments. Ever.

AuH20
09-19-2011, 02:39 PM
What i said is Universal. The word "America" or "Americans" was not even on my mind. The "immigrants dont take job from natives" baloney was created by the collectivists and one of the reasons for so much social/racial tensions in all the Western World and why there are so many people voting us into communism (that is the point).

I don't know why libertarians are so deficient in understanding the powerful underpinnings of culture. There is a reason why certain societies thrive and others toil in tyranny.

Anti Federalist
09-19-2011, 03:00 PM
I don't know why libertarians are so deficient in understanding the powerful underpinnings of culture. There is a reason why certain societies thrive and others toil in tyranny.

Because "anti collectivism" is held as an absolute truth, even when it is clear that human beings act and behave in a collective manner at times or exhibit collective traits.

A Son of Liberty
09-19-2011, 03:04 PM

Well, now there's a fascinating theory, if I've ever read one...

Anti Federalist
09-19-2011, 03:07 PM
Hmmm...so, Rush, Obama can pull off an "inside job" but Bush never would do such a thing?

AuH20
09-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Because "anti collectivism" is held as an absolute truth, even when it is clear that human beings act and behave in a collective manner at times or exhibit collective traits.

Personal liberty is not possible in particular regions where certain values are not encouraged. Value systems precede the advancement of personal liberty, because you cannot move to this critical stage without like-minded people. This is why the U.S., despite the decades long corruption perpetrated by foreign elites, remains the lone source of resistance in the entire world.

Anti Federalist
09-19-2011, 03:15 PM

Increase supply (labor), decrease cost (wages).

Hard to see how that can be argued as not being true.

Pericles
09-19-2011, 03:25 PM
Personal liberty is not possible in particular regions where certain values are not encouraged. Value systems precede the advancement of personal liberty, because you cannot move to this critical stage without like-minded people. This is why the U.S., despite the decades long corruption perpetrated by foreign elites, remains the lone source of resistance in the entire world.

Culture matters

Cutlerzzz
09-19-2011, 03:35 PM

They do and you know it. You are just afraid of facing one ugly but perfectly natural aspect of the Human Animal, is that people put the value of life and welfare of people belonging to their "tribe" above the people belonging to another "tribe". Your fear to face this fact make you adopt the leftwing motto that "immigrants are not taking jobs from natives".Immigrants are more likely to start a business than natives, and receive far less from the government then natives.

Cutlerzzz
09-19-2011, 03:41 PM
Increase supply (labor), decrease cost (wages).

Hard to see how that can be argued as not being true.

You would get an F in Econ 101.

An increase in the population also means that there will be an increase in the number of business and employers. There is no fixed number of jobs.

Acala
09-19-2011, 04:12 PM
Culture matters

Yup. And a nation with a strong, consistent, well-grounded culture has nothing to fear from immigrants because they will be assimilated, as were all the immigrants into this country up until the last 50 years. It is only when a country loses its cultural footing - the love of liberty and limited government in our case - that immigrants become a dissipating influence.

Theocrat
09-19-2011, 04:23 PM
National radio host Rush Limbaugh responded to New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg’s warning that there would be civil disobedience on the streets of America if unemployment figures continued to rise by claiming that President Obama wants to see riots so that he can politically exploit the chaos that would ensue.
Limbaugh: Obama Wants Riots to Create Chaos

Bloomberg said Friday that rising unemployment and poverty in the United States is raising the likelihood of riots similar to unrest that has gripped Europe over the last 18 months.

While deflecting criticism from Obama for presiding over a 9.1 per cent unemployment rate (the real figure is much higher), Bloomberg stated, “The public knows there is something wrong in this country, and there is. The bottom line is that they’re upset…..you don’t want those kinds of riots here.”

Limbaugh was quick to respond on his nationally syndicated radio show, labeling the New York Mayor “Doomberg,” and slamming him as “an order of fries short of a Happy Meal,” for believing that Obama’s jobs plan could remedy the crisis and asking him how many jobs would be created instantly if the US enforced its immigration laws.

Limbaugh then controversially suggested that the Obama administration was anticipating riots and would in fact welcome them.

http://rp12.us/aIU8q

I need to make this into a hat somehow:

http://jimdrake.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/tin-foil_365.jpg

Philhelm
09-19-2011, 05:14 PM

An increase in the population also means that there will be an increase in the number of business and employers. There is no fixed number of jobs.

Except many of those jobs that satisfy consumer demand are being exported.

Anti Federalist
09-19-2011, 06:34 PM

Economics gets an F from me for being consistently wrong.

When productive work is being outsourced and more potential employees are bidding for fewer jobs, wages will decrease.

Forgot what a book says and ask unemployed college grads or forcibly retired 50 something men.

Cutlerzzz
09-19-2011, 08:28 PM
Except many of those jobs that satisfy consumer demand are being exported.And?

Cutlerzzz
09-19-2011, 08:31 PM
Economics gets an F from me for being consistently wrong.

When productive work is being outsourced and more potential employees are bidding for fewer jobs, wages will decrease.

Forgot what a book says and ask unemployed college grads or forcibly retired 50 something men.It has been explained to you a thousand times that there is no fixed amount of work.

I know you don't believe in Free Markets, but they self regulate. There are more people leaving the United States now than leaving, due to the lack of employment opportunities. If there is a job shortage, people stop coming.

Pericles
09-19-2011, 09:15 PM
It has been explained to you a thousand times that there is no fixed amount of work.

I know you don't believe in Free Markets, but they self regulate. There are more people leaving the United States now than leaving, due to the lack of employment opportunities. If there is a job shortage, people stop coming.

And every principle in economics is ceratas paribas, so AF is correct. Of course, when you change one variable, everything else is seldom equal .... so restoring the equilibrium between supply and demand is not exact.

Cutlerzzz
09-19-2011, 09:22 PM
And every principle in economics is ceratas paribas, so AF is correct. Of course, when you change one variable, everything else is seldom equal .... so restoring the equilibrium between supply and demand is not exact.
There is absolutely no argument at all against what I have said thus far. Who gives a fuck if everything else is not equal? That has nothing to do with the equation.

Anti Federalist
09-19-2011, 09:30 PM
It has been explained to you a thousand times that there is no fixed amount of work.

And at that point, wages will rise.

Thus, again, proving my point. No need to get huffy or start cussing.

Labor is a commodity, same as anything else.

If you have a lot to choose from, the price goes down.

If you have less, the price goes up.

That's how it works in the real world where I've been making a living for 30 years.

I apologize for holding the insane belief that government should not be encouraging polices and actions that make it more difficult to earn a middle class living.

Cutlerzzz
09-19-2011, 09:36 PM
And at that point, wages will rise.

Thus, again, proving my point. No need to get huffy or start cussing.

Labor is a commodity, same as anything else.

If you have a lot to choose from, the price goes down.

If you have less, the price goes up.

That's how it works in the real world where I've been making a living for 30 years.Yes. This proves that labor is self regulating and immigration restrictions will only lower the United States and the worlds level of prosperity.

Pericles
09-20-2011, 09:15 AM
There is absolutely no argument at all against what I have said thus far. Who gives a fuck if everything else is not equal? That has nothing to do with the equation.

Because if you do increase the supply of labor, all other things being equal, the cost of labor will decrease.

Voluntary Man
09-20-2011, 10:42 AM
isn't rush limbaugh always making fun of people who espouse "conspiracy theories"?

next thing ya know, he's gonna start talking about the CFR, Tri-lateral Commission, and the Bilderburglars.

funny.

AuH20
09-20-2011, 11:07 AM
isn't rush limbaugh always making fun of people who espouse "conspiracy theories"?

next thing ya know, he's gonna start talking about the CFR, Tri-lateral Commission, and the Bilderburglars.

funny.

Back in the day, long ago, he used to speak of such dark connections, but that was before he was incorporated.

Voluntary Man
09-20-2011, 11:25 AM
Back in the day, long ago, he used to speak of such dark connections, but that was before he was incorporated.

rush sold his soul to the grove 20 years ago.

kahless
09-20-2011, 11:26 AM
It is time for him to retire and be replaced by a new Rush Limbaugh type from the liberty movement. His time has passed.

Voluntary Man
09-20-2011, 11:31 AM
It is time for him to retire and be replaced by a new Rush Limbaugh type from the liberty movement. His time has passed.

got any candidates for the mantle?