PDA

View Full Version : Colbert video up (June 13) - Link here!

RPFever
06-14-2007, 12:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErBROBgERs

Finally!

GoRonPaul
06-14-2007, 12:07 AM
Awesome. Just awesome.

Hand raising thing was good... all those were bullshit agencies that no one in their right mind would miss...

austin356
06-14-2007, 12:11 AM
Good watching on tv.

Better watching again.

Why is it like that with every RP thing I watch?

X_805
06-14-2007, 12:13 AM
He's so... strange. :p I love how he can be funny and then serious at the right times. The man is intelligent.

angrydragon
06-14-2007, 12:18 AM
nice!!!

cujothekitten
06-14-2007, 12:33 AM
Aw man... comments and ratings are off :(

Chibioz
06-14-2007, 12:40 AM
It was hilarious. I think he came off pretty well, although he didn't have a lot of time to fully flesh out his positions, he was very charming and entertaining while getting his message out.

LizF
06-14-2007, 12:49 AM
Thanks for posting this RP! Just watched it--great!!! :)

james1906
06-14-2007, 12:50 AM
i think he got his position across well. if it's not in the constitution, get rid of it.

Revolution9
06-14-2007, 12:53 AM
He is a very likable man just as he is. He is very expressive and I just know kids love and adore him. Mothers will adore him too. He is somewhat of a clown in the most positive way I can say that. Colbert did very well by him. Dr Paul is well deserving of his near "rock star" status. This will only get bigger as it is a great tale of true celebrity and an underdog winning on sheer unadulterated principle and street level popularity. I think I am gonna watch it again:) and forward the link to some pals..

Best
Randy

Marc Scott Emery
06-14-2007, 01:08 AM
Stephen Colbert totally let Ron Paul say his message. Stephen can often distract or game about, but with Ron Paul he stuck totally to politics, Outstanding. Ron Paul's opposition to the Iraq War, Homeland Security, the War on Drugs and emphasis on the Constitution will get many doing a google search. Dr. Paul is always so likeable and sensible. A man of character, a gentleman and scholar, people will be grateful to have him to consider for the office of the President of the United States.

Great show tonight! Another Dr. Paul triumph!

Melchior
06-14-2007, 01:32 AM
Well that was really something... I've never seen Ron Paul act so silly before.

The hand-raising segment was actually brilliant, it effectively showed how enthusiastic he is about abolishing bureaucratic government monsters, and Colbert demonstrated how he has conservative principles but appeal for the anti-war and anti-Orwellian Stewart/Colbert audience.

Electric Church
06-14-2007, 01:36 AM
that was great....too bad they don't allow comments and ratings...i'm sick of censorship

DXDoug
06-14-2007, 03:36 AM
Rons getting around on tv which is good, and it was fun to watch

deborak
06-14-2007, 04:11 AM
RP was strong and charming in this one. I'm not a big Colbert fan, so I was a bit worried about this show, but it was great!

kimosabi
06-14-2007, 04:32 AM
hahaha, that was pretty funny.

I think the best thing about Ron Paul is he is so refreshing.

The others are all doom and gloom, everyone wants to kill Americans, whereas Ron give us all hope

Henry
06-14-2007, 05:47 AM
I live in Jacksonville Florida, and after I heard that RP was scheduled to be on Colbert last night I was looking forward to watching it. I spread the word around, and to my amazement when it finally aired there was no RP. He had some bloggist o as his special guest.

Did anybody experience this in any other market?:confused:

Thanks,
Henry

Spatch67
06-14-2007, 06:04 AM
I live in Jacksonville Florida, and after I heard that RP was scheduled to be on Colbert last night I was looking forward to watching it. I spread the word around, and to my amazement when it finally aired there was no RP. He had some bloggist o as his special guest.

Did anybody experience this in any other market?:confused:

Thanks,
Henry

I had no problems. I can't imagine a cable company being overrun in a certain market. They replay the previous nights episode a few times throughout the day, so check the guide. Best of luck!

Dary
06-14-2007, 06:27 AM
I live in Jacksonville. I saw it. What time did you watch? Did you watch at 11:30pm?

lucky
06-14-2007, 06:43 AM
It was a great video and loved it. Somehow I knew Colbert would support RP but was not sure.

I thought the hand raising thing was brilliant as it showed loud and clear what RP is all about.

IRO-bot
06-14-2007, 06:45 AM
There is a big smear going on in Colbert's forums on Ran Paul. Something about handing LSD and crack to kids in candy bars.

Henry
06-14-2007, 06:52 AM
I live in Jacksonville. I saw it. What time did you watch? Did you watch at 11:30pm?

I watched it at 8:30 PM thinking that was the first airing. I thought the 11:30 PM version was the rerun. Apparently I was wrong.