PDA

View Full Version : You should be ashamed of yourselves!

uncloned21
11-05-2007, 09:54 AM
I can't believe you loony nerds think it will help Ron Paul at all to give him millions of dollars all at once! Just stop and ask yourself: what would Fox News do? (WWFND?) OBVIOUSLY everyone with a pulse will know that this terrorist-loving donation drive will only do America harm, all so you can celebrate in your basement with some of your mom's Red Dog beer you snuck out from her fridge. Unless you like being nuked, I suggest you stop this right now! How can we be safe when Ron Paul is running around trying to let other countries talk to us and buy/sell stuff to us?!! Think people!!

Well, I've had enough of this!

*This is a joke*

TheEvilDetector
11-05-2007, 09:55 AM
We donate over here, so we dont have to donate over there.
Get it?

Bradley in DC
11-05-2007, 09:56 AM
This too shall pass.

Phenom24
11-05-2007, 10:39 AM
All donors to Ron Paul today will be sent to GITMO!!!!!!

(lol)

VRP08
11-05-2007, 10:43 AM
I first had a heart attack reading this, untill I noticed *this is a joke*! I want to see Dr. Ron Paul become president, so quit that! (lol)

werdd
11-05-2007, 10:46 AM
I can't believe you loony nerds think it will help Ron Paul at all to give him millions of dollars all at once! Just stop and ask yourself: what would Fox News do? (WWFND?) OBVIOUSLY everyone with a pulse will know that this terrorist-loving donation drive will only do America harm, all so you can celebrate in your basement with some of your mom's Red Dog beer you snuck out from her fridge. Unless you like being nuked, I suggest you stop this right now! How can we be safe when Ron Paul is running around trying to let other countries talk to us and buy/sell stuff to us?!! Think people!!

Well, I've had enough of this!

*This is a joke*

Dont worry every one who donates will have their names wrote down, and when Fred Thompson becomes president, he will just ship them off to quadruple gitmo.

FREDom is popular.

Give me liberty
11-05-2007, 10:53 AM
I first had a heart attack reading this, untill I noticed *this is a joke*! I want to see Dr. Ron Paul become president, so quit that! (lol)

you had a heart attack lol
just wait when the media hears about how much money ron made just in a single day lol rolf :D

M.Bellmore
11-05-2007, 10:55 AM
It's all that guy in his mom's basement ... must be Bill Gates :D

freedominnumbers
11-05-2007, 10:57 AM
It's easy to explain. Someone hacked Hillary's website and redirected all her China Town donations to RP's page.

drednot
11-05-2007, 11:09 AM
I'm looking for Jack Bauer right about now.

kylejack
11-05-2007, 11:10 AM
All donors to Ron Paul today will be sent to GITMO!!!!!!

(lol)

You're making me wonder about Fred Thompson Forum take on this...

ladyliberty
11-05-2007, 11:12 AM
SPAM *this* MSNBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!