PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Opens Michigan Office

ronpaulhawaii
09-18-2011, 12:38 PM
The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign announced today the grand opening of its Michigan campaign headquarters located in Ann Arbor.
A grand opening celebration for the new office, which has already commenced operations, will take place on Thursday, September 22nd at the Michigan headquarters, located at 122 South Main Street, Suite 110-C, in Ann Arbor.

Read more: http://www.thestatecolumn.com/michigan/ron-paul-opens-michigan-office/#ixzz1YKYJ9U24

Between that and Justin Amash's Endorsement:

"It is my great privilege to endorse Dr. Ron Paul for President. No person in public office has done more to advance the cause of limited government, economic freedom, and individual liberty than Dr. Paul. Vote after vote, he has stood up for the regular American with no political connections and no one else to trust in government. Please consider donating to his campaign during today's Constitution Day Money Bomb."

I'd say it is a good couple :toady::toady: for Michigan :D

TexMac
09-18-2011, 12:39 PM
Awesome.

Son of Detroit
09-18-2011, 01:22 PM
Only a 10 minute walk from my dorm!

Aratus
09-18-2011, 02:42 PM
our California rEVOLUTIon sweep in LA has me having high hopes about the Mackinac GOP straw poll in the next few days!

Aratus
09-19-2011, 11:28 PM
Between that and Justin Amash's Endorsement:

I'd say it is a good couple :toady::toady: for Michigan :D

RPH, everyone who helped open the concord n.h HQ got a x-mas
present early when NHYR straw poll had Ron Paul in 1st! if only we
have results like that from michigan! you and shemdogg did good!
heck, a second place tie/win would be nice, especially if its close!

ZanZibar
09-20-2011, 07:12 AM
Michigan is a good state for RP.

mczerone
09-20-2011, 07:20 AM
our California rEVOLUTIon sweep in LA has me having high hopes about the Mackinac GOP straw poll in the next few days!

Don't hold your breath - the Mackinac Poll is an "insider" poll, held in a distant resort town, in a part of the state that still pretends that there isn't a recession.

Then again, Justin Amash made a great impression on the rank-and-file MI-GOP, maybe they've opened their eyes to the Paulian way.

UtahApocalypse
09-20-2011, 08:07 AM
Don't hold your breath - the Mackinac Poll is an "insider" poll, held in a distant resort town, in a part of the state that still pretends that there isn't a recession.

Agreed. Me and the new wife priced what it would take to get us both there and vote.... $500.00!!! That would include the tickets, lodging, food, and gas. Not only is it not worth it for us, its not worth it to try and get a chipin. The grassroots can use $500 on much more important things then 2 votes.

mczerone
09-20-2011, 08:14 AM
Agreed. Me and the new wife priced what it would take to get us both there and vote.... $500.00!!! That would include the tickets, lodging, food, and gas. Not only is it not worth it for us, its not worth it to try and get a chipin. The grassroots can use $500 on much more important things then 2 votes.

And you're 150 miles closer than I and the Campaign HQ are.

Aratus
09-20-2011, 02:39 PM
going up there on $400 bucks may strand one on the island if you don't have ferry money?
had to wonder! someone said 60 of us are going due to how they linked up on facebook!!!
we need to ask everyone who gets onto the island and socializes to act like an IKE era GOP
person when exposing the long time goers to ron paul's ideas on our mailaise! be totally polite!